[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-sun-moon-scan-656x328.jpg (66KB, 656x328px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-scan-656x328.jpg
66KB, 656x328px
And to no ones surprise, we failed once again!

but on the brighter side, we came closer to the mark.

So what do you think will be the next impossible mission? Level up your plaza a collective 5 million times across the world? Have people trade 1 billion pokemon across wonder trade?
>>
>>31317707
Inject 1375 millon mons into your Pokemon Sun or Moon games
>>
1 million eggs hatched. May as well make it stupid easy after 2 consecutive failures.

...or knowing GF it'll be 1 billion eggs
>>
one gorillion battles
>>
import 100 million mons from pokébank
>>
File: yamerobird.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yamerobird.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>31317715
>>
>>31317707
It wouldn't surprise me if it ties in with the Bank update.
>register 1 million Pokemon in the National Dex
Of course already registered Pokemon don't count.
>>
>>31317715
done within an hour guaranteed
>>
>>31317735

>already registered pokemon don't count

sounds so stupid that gamefreak will do it. And I'll have to personally pay them a visit to kick them in the gonads.
>>
>>31317773
dude you're hardcore
>>
>>31317707
>So what do you think will be the next impossible mission?
>Gather beans and upgrade a PokéPelago isle!
>yfw everybodies isles are already all maxed out
>>
>>31317725
They said impossible, not stupidly easy.
>>
The moment they don't require Global Link is the moment one of these succeeds

Until then, none of them will
>>
>>31318181
>everyone who participated will get 217 Festival Coins!
>And if you registered your Game Sync ID at the Pokémon Global Link before the mission ended, you’ll get an extra 217 Festival Coins.
But they don't require a Global Link account. Literally all you have to do is go to the Plaza and connect online. Chances are, if you're going to the Plaza, it's to connect online either for trading purposes or to do regular missions. It's actually quite foolproof.
>>
>>31317707
do the 7 and 8 year old players and casual players really know how to fucking register on the pgl, sync their game, sign up to the mission, sync their game right before the end of the mission etc etc

so many normies bought the games this year after pokemon go, they are not into autistic challenges like this

reduce the targets, jesus christ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.