[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 cells left >No way of knowing which two I missed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: zygarde_cell.jpg (591KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_cell.jpg
591KB, 3508x2480px
>2 cells left
>No way of knowing which two I missed
>>
>>31316234
Just inject lol
>>
Probably the one in the first trial site, and one of the time-sensitive ones at the Aether Foundation
>>
I literally just found the last cells I needed by scouring every corner of alola day and night. The last one would be in the trainer school(night)

Oh and PKHex shows a list of cells you've collected and the place to find them if you have access to it.
>>
>>31316238
Having fun there bud? Sounds like a fun game when you can just basically have a "you win" button with no challenge
>>
they're probably timed exclusives. that, or they're those sneaky fuckers that hide just outside of vision behind trees and cliffs.
>>
>>31316261
Just inject lol
>>
>>31316261
I do have fun actually, now what?
>>
>>31316247
Nah, I just checked all of Melemele, and I know I got the time ones theres.

Knowing my luck, its likely a time based one, and its the wrong time right now.

>>31316262
Yeah, I'm certain its a time one. I've been checking spots using a list of locations and haven't found them yet.
>>
>>31316279
>wrong time now
You know you can change from day to night at the temple of the sun/moon right?
>>
>>31316279
Guess I'll share the last 5 I found. Maybe you missed one of them.

Inside the trainer school on the first floor near the window at night
Left side of Aether Paradise main entrance at night
Royal Avenue's parking lot during the day
The area where you capture Guzzlord near the entrance on the right at night
By hapu's house/in front of vast poni canyon's entrance right star pillar thing at night
>>
>>31316261
>he finds fun in finding arbitrary items
>when he could have fun actually battling without being handicapped
>>
>>31316316
not that anon but
>implying I like online battles

Never touch the stuff honestly
>>
>>31316234
Just catch a ghost anchor dude and stick it on the GTS requsting Zydoge. Break the Zydoge down into cells and use those.
>>
Have you tried trading for a Zygarde 10%? You can separate it into extra cells.
>>
>>31316333
>>31316341
I already have. Thats not the point.
I'm a completionist. I'd consider it a personal failure if I didn't get them all myself in the game.
>>
>>31316316
Battling is an important part of the game, but it isn't everything for everyone.
Some of us like to actually do things.
Injecting everything reminds me of that ashnime episode in johto where ash was criticized for curbstomping everything with a charizard.
Honestly I have fun for more time doing things the intended way.
>>
>>31316351
just go to the places u havent checked idiot
>>
>>31316370
how does it feel to be more pathetic than ash himself
>>
>not keeping a list of location and time of day as you collect them
>>
>>31316351
I found the last ones by pulling up a cell walkthrough video and checking all the locations in-game myself as the video did, using the Vast Pony Canyon alter portal to switch between day and night. Apparently I missed the one by the lifeguard tower on thr Pyukumuku chucking beach.
>>
>>31316234
http://serebii.net/sunmoon/zygarde.shtml
>>
>>31316381
Are you referring to yourself?
Because otherwise you are saying that playing the games the way they are intended is pathetic.
Why aren't you playing just showdown at this point?
>>
File: H6SSTfx.png (137KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
H6SSTfx.png
137KB, 2550x3300px
>>
>put a riolu on gts, any riolu
>get a zydog in return
ez
>>
>>31316374
You think I'm not in the process of doing that? I'm just also bitching that theres no in-game way of keeping track of which ones were obtained.
>>
>>31316407
Serebii guide is better since it shows the exact spot. Also I'm sure there's a youtube video with every location
>>
>>31316402
shit dude i got roasted :(
>>
>have list of every cell by island
>ignore every single one in the main story
>after finishing the game, go back and collect them in order, traveling dimensions when needed
So hard.
>>
>he missed the zygarde cell in ultra space.
>>
>>31316234
search all places all over again. The GTA series teaches you that.
>>
>>31316624
>GTA

Please mario sunshines blue coins prepared be for this shit years ago...who am I kidding i'm still surprised I managed to find all those things without a guide.
>>
>>31316370
>tfw I've never completed a full battle facility ever
On the other hand I have completed all the contests/pokeathlons/studios etc
>>
>>31316261
It's a shitty mechanic and you're a shitty skinner box animal for enjoying. Just inject the other two unless you want to waste 5 hours of your time going through a walktrhough walking all over alola to find these PoS for a subpar legendary.
>>
>>31316234
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber
>>
>>31316311
>The area where you capture Guzzlord near the entrance on the right at night
I was sure that was one of the ones that I must have missed when I realised that there was a day/night difference between the two and remembered getting the day one.

Instead, I must have gone to that cave at just the right time to get both.
Not OP, the last one I needed was outside of the Team Skull mansion at night.
>>
>>31316316
>he buys the game when he could battle with showdown
>>
File: sunshine blue coin.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine blue coin.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
LOL
>>
>that horrible afternoon where I had 99/100 cells

Turns out Route 7 has two rocks near the water that are really similar, but I only checked one of them and assumed I had already caught the cell. After searching the region 3 times (one for regular cells, another for day exclusives and another for night exclusives) I finally found it.

There should be something that tells you how many cells are left in each island, that would help immensely when tracking down those last cells
>>
>>31316413
Yeah a number/number for every island wouldve been vague enough imo.
>>
>>31316234
dude, who the fuck cares, they are dime a dozen, i got a full box of Zygardes and yes, you can dismantle traded ones AND you can overload your cube with cells
>>
>>31319420
It's not about getting a Power Construct Zygarde, it's about the challenge. I pulled several Zydoges from GTS, but I still went through the trouble of tracking down all the cells in my game, because it was fun. In the end it was way cooler to build my own Zygarde 100% out of my work, that just dismantling a shitload of random Zydoges from the GTS
>>
Did you get the one in Ultra Space?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.