[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop this fucking meme. Nobody cares about Incineroar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 35

>"he's cool!
no he isn't, if you'll look past the shitty "john inCENAroar memes"
>"h-he's good in competitive!"
lmao, he was the only Alolan starter without a ranking in OU
>"b-but h-he's been ranking in the p-p-polls!"
you say that, but you never show some sauce, faggots

get your fursuit tigershit out of here and let us breath, damn
>>
>>31314444
Oh shit quads don't lie
>>
>>31314444
Incineroar isn't THAT bad, he just feels extra shitty cuz he ruined an otherwise 10/10 starter line
>>
>>31314444
i thought incineroar was going to be a BAMF but after evolving torracat i quickly dropped it and hatched a rowwlet on my bros sun so i could get decidueye
>>
Wait til his hidden ability becomes available. Intimidate + assault vest? Yes please.
>>
>>31314530
still might just barely make UU
>>
>>31314444
>Wasted quads
>Shit taste
>Ifunny
Consider Suicune
>>
>>31314444
copyright
>>
>>31314444
>get your fursuit tigershit out of here and let us breath, damn
It's like one fucking thread anon
>>
>>31314444
>judges competitive use
>refers to smogon

lmao, gtfo singlesfag
>>
>>31314444
>Wasted quad
Fuck you OP
>>
>>31314444
>6 resistances and 1 immunity
>Intimidate (eventually....hopefully)
>95/90/90 bulk and bulk up for moar bulk
>Leech Life and Outrage yet no Sucker Punch?

I'll admit it's definitely NOT ou material, but I think once time has passed and it gets more options (Sucker Punch, Storm Throw, HA) it might be viable. Sure it's uncertain, but I feel Incineroar's stats and typing aren't as bad as people make it sound and it has a few decent options for whatever tier it ends up in.

Too bad it can't swap its Sp. A and Speed stats though.
>>
>Tiger might drop to NU

Feels pretty nice.
>>
>>31314575
Speed is remedied through flame charge.
>>
>>31314607
Seriously, why does everyone ignore this move?
>>
>>31314530
Makeing slightly better at competitive won't change anything. He still ruind littens future. Honestly primarina made popplio les hated. Decidueye made rowlet more popular until they bought up the stats. Litten could have bin much more. If ash ever catches a litten and it fully evolves I hope they give it the torterra treatment. And make ash's decidueye the infernape of alola.
>>
>>31314530
Oh boy can't wait for Inferior Arcanine
>>
>>31314597
Pretty much half if not 3/4 of all the Alola Pokemons will drop To NU and lower anon, don't be dumb.
>>
>>31314625
Rowlet probably won't evole anon.
>>
>all those possible inspirations for a tiger pokémon
>STILL HAD TO GO with the "just make it humanoid and based on a fighting style" meme

They didn't even try with Incineroar
>>
>competitive use
>refers to tiers by smogon
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>31314568
Wow you thing he's going to be good in doubles. Not while garchomp and gyrados Are around. And if I wanted a good intimidateder in doubles I would've got lando-t or arcanine.
>>
>>31314575
I highly suggest the following pokemon.

Lando-t
Arcanine
>>
>>31314654
Neither Arcanine or Landorus-T have Fake out. He's going to be more like a mix between Scrafty (except he's not raped by fairies) with Arcanine
>>
>>31314654
>what is fake out
>what is trick room

Intimidate cat will replace Hariyama, because Hariyama is really bad.
>>
>>31314638
First ash won't catch litten,
Next are you shur anon, after watching episode 9 your not convinced. I guess you Littenfags are blind when it comes to potential for other pokemon in the anime.
>>
>>31314618
Should I be using it instead of Flare Blitz?
>>
>>31314654
Lando-T isn't legal in VGC you tool. And no one cares about smogon doubles, the only thing smogon is used for is switch-cucking for autists.
>>
>>31314678
Also no priority, recovery, particularly strong moves, and an absolutely dreadful speed tier, so even with the decent bulk it has, it will wear down quick because of commom weaknesses and being outsped by everything, including Emboar the original wrestling fire starter
>>
>>31314444
Those quads make me feel good, but i really like Incineroar. I think he's pretty cute, and i like the way his evo line progressed tho i was sceptical at first.
The cancer are barafags and furries, who find him sexually appealing. Imo he's just a big goofy cat.
>>
>>31314695
Would Incineroar be better if its speed wasn't lower than Litten's?
>>
>>31314689
What the fuck are talking about ?
I didn't even picked Litten faggot, the leak of the starters we got 3 month ago are just a major point and also the episode 7 of Sun and Moon just literally spoil that Litten and Ash will meet again.

Stop being a massiv Butthurt.
>>
>>31314698
He also doesn't look like that. He has pathetic tiny legs and rubber arms, complete with swollen hands and the wrists of a 6 year old boy.

I swear I never seen a single piece of fanart that depicts Incineroar's real proportions

>>31314701
It would be slightly better, because there's a lot of shit sitting in the 70 speed tier
>>
>>31314698
And the other two starters don't have people who want to fuck them too?
>>
>>31314701
>would this pokemon be better if it were faster?
you tell me
>>
>>31314682
>it's good in trick room!

Truly the mark of a shitty pokémon
>>
File: 1476884910558.png (225KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
1476884910558.png
225KB, 800x624px
>>31314718
idk this look accurate to me anon.
>>
>>31314682
Wait,... incineraoar bulkier...then hariyama...thik about that for a sec.

And hariyama is a good porygon2 destroyer. Cuz unlike the cat he gets acecces to closecombat.
>>
>>31314730
:( Trick room setter when
>>
File: Rakshasa-Vizier-MtG-Art.jpg (125KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rakshasa-Vizier-MtG-Art.jpg
125KB, 700x500px
>>31314643
>all those possible inspirations for a tiger pokémon

Wrassle is ok in my book, but pic related could have also been great.
>>
>>31314736
Those two artworks are night and day
>>
>>31314736
No, because this fanart has visible joints. Incineroar's arms don't have that, they just kind of bend in the middle.

Also forearms should be way skinnier, and Incineroar wishes it's legs were that big
>>
>>31314743
I could totally get behind a bipedal Litten evo it if it was more a mystical weretiger, even though I just wanted a proper tiger.

Too bad they just pulled out the same desifgn sheet they used for Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar
>>
GF retconning the stats of all these shitmons, yet there's heaps of starters and legendaries who could use that treatment but they won't do it because they're too speshul to them. This is one of the many reasons why they're inferior to other game devs.

Especially when they try to make things like Decidueye, Incineroar, Kommo-o, Solgaleo and Lunala mixed attackers and fuck them up by focusing too much of their statspread into the offensive stat they don't use. In Incineroar's case, swap the special attack and speed and boom it's much better than Emboar.
>>
>>31314715
The Chinese leaks don't actually proove anything. I already got proof that debunks it. thoes blind Littenfags that that only notice ash mallow and incineraoar and ignore everything else are the most blindest I've seen in my antier life.
>>
File: 1686151.jpg (23KB, 214x349px) Image search: [Google]
1686151.jpg
23KB, 214x349px
>>31314755
Other official arts give him bigger legs tho.

But hey, i won't try to argue with that logic.
>>
>>31314791
I mean...if you got a proof then you should probably post it...that would help ALOT.
>>
File: IMG_1369.png (199KB, 640x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.png
199KB, 640x792px
>>31314793
It really is sad how fanartists draw this fucking cat better than the franchise's official ones.
>>
>>31314774
Wait,... incineraoar...mixed attacker...are you shur about that anon
>>
File: 1482890563489.jpg (109KB, 830x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482890563489.jpg
109KB, 830x800px
>Everyone still buttmad about Incineroar

I love this whole evolution line, the fact that my little inexpressive cat grew into this showman heel wrestler tiger with a heart of gold is 10/10
>>
>>31314819
Emphasis on the word "try". In GF's eyes, Incineroar is a mixed attacker. In the eyes of anyone else, even the degenerates of 4chan, it most certainly is not.
>>
>>31314829
Yeah good thing Litten evolved into another generic raging meathead, there's totally not a truckload of fire types like that already
>>
>>31314850
Which Fire-types are natural meatheads and which ones are fake or acting meatheads?
>>
>>31314850
>Implying Litten isn't also a generic catmon.
We get at least one Cat pokemon every gen mate.
>>
>>31314869
Except fucking Johto, the closest they have are Espeon and Sneasel, the former being a Kanto mon's evolution and the latter being more weasel than cat.
>>
VGC Perspective:

Incineroar vs Arcanine: They are both bulky pokemon with access to intimidate + Snarl and can further support with Will-O-Wisp and Roar.

Incineroar:
+ More Bulk (95/90/90 vs 90/80/80)
+ Fake Out
+ Immune to Tapu Lele Psychic
+ Fighting Weakness midigated by Fighting-hostile meta
+ Hits harder with Flare Blitz than Arcanine
+ can dent Marowak with STAB
+ Access to Taunt
+ Access to Quash (potential Trick Room / utility scarf abuse)
+ Post-VGC 2017 Potential; Throat-Chop counters Sylveon, Gardevoir and Salamence
+ slower speed (good for trick room)
- slower speed (bad outside of trickroom)
- doesn't resist Fairy
- no recovery
- no priority
- STAB Overheat is still plenty strong with spatk 80, but it is lower than Arcanine here, making special sets less viable.

Arcanine:
+ Well-rounded stats, many directions to go
+ Resists Fairy
+ Helping Hand
+ Access to morning sun
+ Access to strong physical moves (Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Close Combat)
+ Access to strong special STAB nukes (Burn Up, Overheat)
+ Excellent Priority with Extreme Speed
+ Bulldoze for speed control. Usually bad, but can be useful
+/- Speed 95 isn't awful, but many things can outrun it
- Jack of All-Trades, Master of none: Support sets aren't all that bulky and offensive sets don't hit that hard

So, it comes down to following: Arcanine is a battle worn veteran who's easy to slap onto stock teams, while Incineroar brings a lot more tools to the table, at the expense of being more predictable.

I can definitely see Firecat appearing in VGC (once Intimidate releases). Don't underestimate Fake Out and Intimidate on the same Pokemon; Scrafty was always a terrifying pokemon to see, despite the presence of Fairies and flying moves.
>>
>>31314850
The only fire starter Incineroar is similar to is Emboar though, and the difference between them is that Incineroar is purposely acting like a "big bad dude" while he's actually a softy that loves childrens
>>
>>31314883
Don't forget Raikou.
Espeon and Raikou are cat-like and Espeon is based on the Bakeneko so yeah, that's close enought.
>>
Incineroar would work better as a other Infernape , Intimidate,Acceptable speed +STAB Knock off would make him to find an easy niche
>>
You got so butthurt abut me not putting up the source for that poll that you just had to make a topic to whine about it? Even when I told you I'm on a fucking tablet and can't copy-paste links?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 816x816px
>>31314444
>>
>>31314718
I really like his in-game model too.
>>31314719
Idk it feels like he's the ultimate furbait.
>>
File: major doge muuvi.gif (695KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
major doge muuvi.gif
695KB, 400x250px
>How to know a starter is bad design wise

>Everyone draws the starter off model

Doesn't take much to know much.

>People trying to draw Incineroar doing cat like or tiger like things while in-game, he's always portrayed as standing and having the generic pose of a wrestler
>>
File: 1483200790529.png (480KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483200790529.png
480KB, 600x800px
>>31314934
Primarina is just as furbait as Incineroar though
>>
>>31314815
God, this is atrocious
>>
>>31314946
Probably made by a thiccfag

Almost as bad as >>31314934
>>
>>31314945
Primarina is different kind of bait, i don't dislike it, but it ruined the line for me. I liked it at first, but after looking at it for a longer while i started disliking it strongly.
Smogowl feels more like a typical tumblr favourite.
>>
>>31314945
Too bad the tail makes it unfuggable
>>
>>31314555
an ifunny mark is what that line deserves and you know it
>>
>>31314970
>tumblr favorite

>not tranny seal
>>
>>31314935
A cat character doing cat things is a standard comic relief tho.
You can find this for everything that look more or less like a feline (Mewtwo, Killer Queen, Beerus and literally every fictionnal cat in existence...)
>>
>>31314985
Tran seal is sjws favourite. Not entire tumblr is sjw, but entire tumblr takes the design bait the owl is.
sadly it doesn't end on tumblr [/spoiler i don't dislike it, but it's my least favourite of the starters.
>>
File: IMG_1894.jpg (148KB, 456x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1894.jpg
148KB, 456x666px
>>31314946
Does this look better?
>>
>>31315014
That's off-model as fuck
>>
>>31314985
>le cute geeky owl XD
>not also a tumblr favorite
>>
>>31315014
I like it
>>31315013
Forgot to remove the remains of spoiler code, fml
>>
>>31315021
It's really not that different from >>31314934
>>
>>31314800
Okay let me explain the Chinese leaks to you blind Littenfags again cuz I did this like multiple times. Fist when you first look at the Chinese leaks the three big things that stick out would probably be ash, mallow, and incineraoar. But people tend to ignore everything else. This pic of the incineraoar leak takes place at the battle royal, and what we looking at is not ash's incineraoar but another trainer showing off his incineraoar to roto, So let me tell you what you haven't looking at this whole entire tume. Fist let's take look at the part were incineraoar is about to hit pikachu with the table. Notice the microphone flying. That's probably for the anouser. And that's also proof that this takes place at the battle royal. Then notice machamp the literal fighting type pokemon. And the closest thing to a wrestler. And more proof for the battle royal. Now notice how machamp is letting incineraoar pick him up and swing him without any hesitation. It's almost as if incineraoar is showing off it's strength. Now think why would ash show off his pokemons to everyone, thats not what ash does. The only time he shows off his pokemons is in the middle of battle. And now for the mallow and popplio part, it's simple. Lana is probably there too. And I have a hunch that Lana and ash and two other people were having a multi battle. It was ash's rowlet vs Lana's popplio vs random characters machamp, vs the masked royal's incineraoar. And I know ash took rowlet out of his pokeball. cuz rowlet only battles when ash tells him to. The rest of the Time he's sleeping In the backpack. And if he's not in a battle in this seen why is he out of backpack. And if not the backpack he would be sleeping In his ball. Well look closely at ash notice that he's not wearing a backpack. So that lead me to believe that ash summoned rowlet. And mallow was there to cheer ash on.
>>
File: Where.gif (17KB, 543x372px) Image search: [Google]
Where.gif
17KB, 543x372px
>>31314970
>I liked it at first, but after looking at it for a longer while I started disliking it strongly

That's a first, someone going from liking to dislike.

I honestly don't really like Primarina because it kind of confirmed my fears of Popplio becoming more graceful, but too proud of itself at the same time (I guess it was inevitable, but there was still a way for me to like it while being so) and Popplio being the "snotty kid" phase and becoming more stuck up and becoming a prima donna in both senses, both literally and figuratively. Basically, it got more vain and conceited.

Ah well, there's other mons out there for me.
>>
>>31315051
>detailed musculature and joints in the arms
>arched heel in the feet, when the original one doesn't have it
>shoulders at least 1.5x smaller
>legs longer and with defined joints and musculature
>normal-sized forearms, wrists and hands
>torso size diminished

That fanart actually has good proportions, which is why you can tell it's off.model as fuck, because Incineroar does not even come close to having decent proportions
>>
File: Retarded.png (226KB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.png
226KB, 310x314px
>>31315053
Am i getting meme'd ?
>>
>>31315065
I liked the concept of it being a tranny more than the actual pokemon i guess. Hell, i even picked it for my first playthrough. But later i realised this is all there really is to it, a tranny seal. That’s it.
I guess I'm kinda disappointed it's not more of a selkie and less of a siren. Hell, i even liked the evil clown design alot. I guess the disappointment just took over.
>>
>>31315097
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>31314444
are you the same guy who posted pictures of scat yesterday? Pretty sure you are.
>>
File: 60542271_p0.png (2MB, 680x7418px) Image search: [Google]
60542271_p0.png
2MB, 680x7418px
>>31315051
Nah its too much detailled.
This art is more accurate
>>
>>31315104
Why tho, because i managed to enjoy the fact there is a tranny seal in game?
>>
File: 0.png (44KB, 293x235px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
44KB, 293x235px
>>31315065
>Popplio being the "snotty kid" phase and becoming more stuck up
What are you talking about? It likes performing, of course it has to have some confidence in itself. It doesn't even do anything to imply it's stuck up other than pic related, which is just it trying to look good for show.

Popplio and Brionne's pokedex entries and descriptions on the website talk about them being hard workers, and brionne seems like pretty much the opposite of how you just described the popplio line. Not to mention there's nothing to indicate primarina being conceited other than it being the 'soloist' pokemon.

You might just be projecting lol
>>
>>31314800
And as for the battle. It went down like this. Incineraoar was strong enough to take out machamp out the ring himself. And after that he wasn't really threatened by popplio and rowlet. And the pokedex entries can back up my this theory. After beating the threat. He stepped out the ring somewhere and fell asleep. Ash and them followed him. And they tryed to wake him up. Pikachu made an attempt but you already know what happened next. And as for mallow cooking on his belt. Well it's a comedy relief show. So why wouldn't she. But the other reason would simply be trying to wake him up by sent. She's cooking something that smells good enough to wake him up.
>>
>>31315053
Hay you should give this theory a name. So when the Littenfags bring up the Chinese leaks again. You bring up this theory.
>>
>>31315152

I wish I was this naive regarding how Japan designs certain characters/monsters. They tend to be one-dimensional most often and it tends to show unless you don't see anime that often.

Hopefully, the anime won't be as predictable as I think, but Litten's already being played as kind of predictable. Rowlet kind of surprised me, but at the same time, it's more or less the usual comedy relief as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 536x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 536x386px
>>31315614
If you're talking about the anime, a translation of primarina's anime concept art describes it as "elegant and welcoming" and "playful". That doesn't sound stuck-up at all. In any case, Primarina's just the generic nice and pretty starter to appeal to little girls, and that's an archetype that can be seen in a lot of franchises.
>>
File: T58Bp.jpg (25KB, 364x302px) Image search: [Google]
T58Bp.jpg
25KB, 364x302px
>>31314444
>>
>>31314887
>-no recovery
Would Leech Life count?
>-no priority
>+Fake Out
wat
It's not great, but it's still priority tho. Also, if you're going to give points to Arcanine for strong physical moves, you should probably do the same to Incineroar since it gets Cross Chop and Flare Blitz. Also, for what it's worth, Incineroar can set up with Bulk Up and Nasty Plot while Arcanine only has Howl.

I still will admit that Arcanine is the better of the two though.
>>
File: boolie.jpg (60KB, 633x306px) Image search: [Google]
boolie.jpg
60KB, 633x306px
>>31314698
>Imo he's just a big goofy cat.

I don't like your opinion
>>
File: 1469108245110.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1469108245110.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>31314444
That edgy fucking cardcrusher pose every time pisses me off so much. Litten had so much potential. I really hoped they would get it right this time.
>>
File: let me birdsplain you a thing.png (12KB, 376x273px) Image search: [Google]
let me birdsplain you a thing.png
12KB, 376x273px
LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL
>>
>>31316093
I hope he gets Fire Punch and Drain Punch when tutors become a thing again.
>>
incineroar is cool
>>
>>31316631
Agreed. That and Sucker Punch and Poison Jab or any decent Steel attacking move.
>>
>>31314530

>tossing AV on any Pokemon

kys
>>
>>31316760
underage found.
>>
>>31314444
you cared enough to make a thread about him
:^)
>>
>>31316780

Sweet meme.
>>
>>31316125
Too bad
>>
>>31316783
No, dutygenerate is not sweet.
>>
>>31316543
sure owlfag
>>
File: 1481213201563.png (250KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481213201563.png
250KB, 500x1000px
>owlcucks can't get a thread without shitposting so they directly attack others
Every fucking time. Let people like what they like, you're not going to change it
>>
>>31316848
Who will win the Primarinabowl?
>>
File: IMG_1159.png (981KB, 2048x1643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.png
981KB, 2048x1643px
>>31316855
Incineroar and Primarina are in the same egg group.
>>
File: 2556454_ZI8qEo58G.png (690KB, 1024x1422px) Image search: [Google]
2556454_ZI8qEo58G.png
690KB, 1024x1422px
>>31316899
>>31316848
>>
>>31316943
females don't breed anon
>>
>>31315089
He shitposts in any incineroar thread with this inane "theory".
Just ignore him.
>>
File: 1477639648531.jpg (219KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477639648531.jpg
219KB, 646x1024px
>>31316855

Incineroar of course. It even works with both genders.
>>
>>31314934
>Incineroar's favorite place to be pet in Refresh is his chest
I love Incineroar but yeah, he turned out to be more furbait than the waifu seal.
>>
>>31316955
This is the first time I've seen that guy, and I surf a lot of Litten line threads.
>>
>>31316970
Isn't it the upper arms?
>>
>>31316970
It's the biceps not the chest
>>
>>31316979
You're right, but it extends into the chest too. He likes it when you rub his muscles and it honestly made me a little uncomfortable when I discovered it.

Then I realized that's what they were going for and now I think it's hilarious.
>>
>>31317003
Yeah same but saying it was done like that for furries is fucking retarded
>>
>>31314511
Pretty much this.
Lets all calm down a bit.
>>
>>31314850
But incineroar doesn't act like a meat head. Blame the fan artists that portray it as such.
>>
>>31317006
I don't think it was intentionally done for furries the way waifumons are, but you can't deny it's the kind of things that furfags eat up.
>>
Wasn't there porn threads for the owl like 5 days straight?
>>
File: IMG_1155.jpg (172KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1155.jpg
172KB, 848x1199px
Is this Incineroar drawn with a better structure than the canon design?
>>
>>31317359
for a fakemon since 7 months ago, yes.
>>
>>31314815
Fanartists usually draw everything better?
>>
>>31317359
>people complain about it being furry
>while wanting it to look more furry
wew
>>
>>31317437
I see more people complain about its proportions more than it being furbait, not that the latter complaint isn't common.
>>
>>31317451
I don't get how cartoon animal monsters proportions can bother you. That's some serious autism
>>
>>31314674
You forget that it overall has better bulk than Arcanine at the cost of worse speed and no access to morning sun
>>
>>31317472
It doesn't bother you that something with such bulk in its upper body and fingers has rather thin forearms, wrists and legs?
>>
>>31314730
Magearna is good in Trick Room.
>>
>>31314738
Incineroar has fighting coverage too.
>>
>>31317494
Considering one of the bulkiest pokemon is a worm in a rock and am oyster, not that much
>>
>>31317526
Good luck OHKOing it without STAB.
>>
>>31317494
Nah, wrists are dependant on your build and it's slow so these legs clearly aren't meant for running. Yeah it's a bit exaggerated but you don't complain about Blazikens legs or Shiinotics hat do you?
>>
>>31317549
>taunt isn't a thing
>trapping isn't a thing
VGC is a wild place
>>
>>31314695
Fake out is priority. It doesn't have normal recovery but it can still heal up with leech life. It can use powerful moves such as Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Earthquake, Malicious Moon salt with the incinium Z. The best point was its poor speed tier but Trick Room is very prevalent in VGC so that becomes less of an issue.
>>
>>31314618
Because it's not practical?
>>
>>31317568
>>taunt isn't a thing
There aren't many viable Taunt users, not to mention that the ones that do learn it, usually need that extra move slot.

>>trapping isn't a thing
It isn't.
>>
>>31314444
Sometimes I wonder if threads like these are all created by a single buttblasted primarina fag.

I mean imagine it, if somebody has enough autism it's well within their capabilities to make 5 threads and samefag in them.
>>
>>31317792
If some Decidueye fan looking to pick a fight with Incineroar fans is game enough to post 50 images of scat in the form of shit in toilets, people shitting or just plain scat porn, you can bet there's a butthurt Incineroar or Primarina fan out there willing to do the same thing for a starter they don't like.
>>
>>31317792
>>31317861
>assuming its a primarinafag when OP complains about furbait
>assuming it's any starterfag without any clear evicence
wew
>>
>>31317881
I'm just saying it's possible.
>>
>>31317881
I said I sometimes wonder if this is the case, you autist.

Legitimately incapable of reading comprehension unless it's something you agree with. It could be anybody, the point was that there is the potential for most of these threads to be created by one single person
>>
>>31314618
Because it's weak and you'll want to switch out a lot if Incineroar has Intimidate as its Ability?
>>
>>31317912
Did you even read your own post?
>>Sometimes I wonder if threads like these are all created by a single buttblasted primarina fag.
>>I mean imagine it, if somebody has enough autism it's well within their capabilities to make 5 threads and samefag in them.
You're just singling out one specific person out of baseless evidence and affirming in your second sentence that you think it's a primarinafag who'd do this.
>>
>>31314444
nice quads

>>31314945
>>31316970
For what it's worth, Primarina and Incineroar have about the same percentage of porn on Pixiv (~11% of their art is R-18). Incineroar also has around 150 less results than Decidueye and about 100 less than Primarina, which surprised me at first as I expected it to be around as popular as Primarina.
>>
>>31318034
>Incineroar also has around 150 less results than Decidueye and about 100 less than Primarina
Wait, so after all that shitting on incineroar and primarina for being furbait, it's decidueye who has the most porn? kek.
>>
>>31318095
No, I mean in the amount of art they have overall. Decidueye has more art, but half the percentage of porn.
>>
File: IMG_20170109_145450.jpg (34KB, 322x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_145450.jpg
34KB, 322x525px
>>
>>31318095
>People want to fug owls more than selkie seals and wrestling bipedal tigers

Meh, there's so much crazy shit, I won't even bother, it's surprising to say the least though given that I expected those two to have the most porn art and I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking it

I never expected Incineroar to be that big though since bara is awfully niche, that it is
>>
>not liking tiger the dark
>>
>>31318116
Oh, then I guess I'm not surprised at all.
>>
>>31318212
Can you guys not read? I said that about 11% of Primarina's and Incineroar's art is R-18. That pretty clearly means most of it isn't, Pixiv isn't a porn site. Saying Decidueye has more art doesn't mean it has more porn, I didn't mention it because it doesn't have nearly as much as the other two.
>>
File: 59970933_p0.png (1MB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
59970933_p0.png
1MB, 682x1024px
Stealth Incineroar thread?
>>
>>31318240
How much Pixiv porn does each Alola starter have in total and as a percentage of all of their results?
>>
>>31318034
Sauce?
>>
>>31318240
>Can you guys not read?

I can, but I can admit having forgotten to read your post properly for a moment there, kek, my bad
>>
>>31318231
>*dank
>>
File: Cthulhu2.jpg (866KB, 2144x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu2.jpg
866KB, 2144x1628px
even if i was quadruped it would still have porn why peopele call it furbait?
if incinreoar looked like this people would still make porn of it because of how big pokemon is as a series
>>
>>31318361
>penis ahoy
Mara just wasn't enough for Atlus, wasn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_m43na9f2YF1qbazr9o1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m43na9f2YF1qbazr9o1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x314px
>>31318415
kaneko loves drawing dicks
but his art is great and i miss him
>>
>>31318438
What happened to him?
>>
File: SMTIVFinal_Merkabah.png (500KB, 494x719px) Image search: [Google]
SMTIVFinal_Merkabah.png
500KB, 494x719px
>>31318519
He left and now we get abominations like this
>>
>>31318261
I made a post about this in another thread a couple days ago, too lazy to update the numbers but I doubt they've changed much

>Decidueye
537 results; 31 or 5.8% of it R-18
>Primarina
479 results; 56 or 11.7% of it R-18
>Incineroar
387 results; 43 or 11.1% of it R-18
>>
File: 1518172-orias.jpg (25KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
1518172-orias.jpg
25KB, 453x640px
>>31318519
he hadn't used his artsyle in a game for a long time
the last time he was lead chacter designer was in strange journey in '09
>>
>>31314887
you forgot that RBY Arcanine also has access to teleport.

Incineroarfags BTFO
>>
File: Tintin.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
Tintin.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
>>31314444
>no he isn't, if you'll look past the shitty "john inCENAroar memes"
yes he is, he embodies the old stereotype of a happy drunk wrestler that would fit into a Tintin comic. if he can hang with Tintin he's fucking Based.

>lmao, he was the only Alolan starter without a ranking in OU
incineroar's best format is VGC/doubles, but only with the help of its hidden ability which isn't released yet, so obviously he's not OU. Even if he's not good competitively he pulls load on an in-game team, which is the requirement that a pokemon needs.

>"b-but h-he's been ranking in the p-p-polls!"
>you say that, but you never show some sauce, faggots

if nobody cared about incineroar people would never even post "b-but h-he's been ranking in the p-p-polls!"in the first place so logically either your claim that incinreroar isn't cared about is untrue or your a filthy liar.
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (136KB, 750x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
136KB, 750x1085px
>>31318855
>happy drunk wrestler
Not really sure anout the drunk part, but hey, he's still doing the happy wrestler part pretty well. Nice get by the way.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.