[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now in charge of the Pokemon anime staff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Ash_Pokemon_Anime_Movie.png (282KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Pokemon_Anime_Movie.png
282KB, 531x411px
What would you do?

I would make a long running series that faithfully follows the games and has some of the things people like from the anime plus exploring the lore of some Pokemon and more details to the plot.
>>
>>31310441
From the beginning or just at present?
>>
>>31310456
From the beginning
>>
I cancel it, only Focus in the games, an anime for Pokemon always will be shit
>>
File: 1424983141178.png (180KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1424983141178.png
180KB, 500x628px
>>31310441
literally no other "pokegirl" but Dawn
>>
make it a hentai focused primarily on Pokemon on Pokemon action, and make sure it is as cheesy as possible, especially the dub
>>
>>31310441
Basically the same, except the MC changes each generation, each one of them completes a character arc, but not all of them win the league.
>>
Make it more like a mockumentary.

Have a professor go around the globe seeing how each Pokémon species lives and interact with each other or the humans in the close areas.

I love bestiary type stuff and I often think the concept of the dex is criminally under explored.
>>
File: 1482887652106.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482887652106.png
91KB, 500x500px
>>31310441
Have Latias follow Ash from the rest of Johto through Sinnoh.

She doesn't win any of the leagues for Ash and gets pwnd by Tobias' Latios
>>
File: 20161228_154303.jpg (177KB, 1070x410px) Image search: [Google]
20161228_154303.jpg
177KB, 1070x410px
>>31310496
Excellent taste friendo
>>
More Pokemon and human interaction and romance
>>
this is my pokemon anime
if I were to take over from now:
>original region
> 6 main characters we focus on
> gym setting
> original pokedex (no original pokemon just the ones from the videogames)
> evil team that is actually competent and gives our heroes a hard time
> no champion/no elite four
> league title will be decided by having a big tournament just like in the anime
>>
>>31310441
>Faithfully follows the games
>Using storylines that have already been written for you
Lazy as fuck.
>>
I would make the plot resemble the games but with Ash as main character and Misty as main girlfriend companion.

Also, Fuck Serena
>>
>>31310691
thats a fucking good idea actually but I think you should add in 2 more main characters. to make it a proper harem style brawl but for the title of pokemon master.
>>
>>31310691
//thread
>>
>>31310468
Well, I'd keep Ash as the main character. Its easy to say replace him, but I actually remember my childhood, and kids do like him. Gotta take the targeted age group into consideration.

That said, each new region/gen will add the new game characters to cast, either as recurring or main. Meaning, Johto PCs(I guess Jimmy and Marian from the Legend of Thunder OVA) and Silver for Johto, Brenden as Birch's son in Advanced, FRLG female PC after that gets introduced, and Hilbert in Best Wishes since Trip sucked, and Cheren pre-Gym Leader. Lucas and Calem maybe, though I don't know what to do with them off of the top of my head.
Anime original characters would be a case by case basis, Paul stays, but axe Trip and especially Cameron. May, Dawn, Barry, and Serena stay as-is, and Gary stays as a rival, even if he does want to follow in his grandfather's footsteps.
Game PC counterparts serve as either rivals, such Jimmy, Brendan, Hilbert, etc.
And with this cast, some episodes don't even need to feature Ash, and could use others for the newbie mistakes and such that they have Ash make each season.

I'd cut some episodic episodes, and add more plot to each season, based on the games obviously, Kanto and Johto get more serious Rocket plots on more occasions, Magma and Aqua plots get more focused in Hoenn, more Galactic episodes, an actual Plasma arc with Hilbert getting Reshiram to battle N and Zekrom, more Flare stuff sooner, etc. Giovanni could also appear more often.

1/2
>>
>>31311071

As for Leagues, remove Ritchie, have Ash lose in the Kanto League to Gary to set up Ash beating him in the Johto League better(In fact, actually have Ash and Gary battle more often in Kanto). Use Jimmy and Silver in the Johto League, with battles against one another, with the winner facing off against Ash before he has to lose. Brendan and Ash battle in Hoenn with Ash winning. Ash vs Paul remains, and this time, Ash loses to either Jimmy or Brendan to show that they're improving too, showing that even those he beats can beat him too, and making him want to train even harder. Unova would go differently. As for Kalos, have him win, but lose to the first Elite Four to show that he still has a long way to go and just winning a League alone won't be enough.

Meanwhile, for the females in the groups, May, Dawn and Marina(Shes had cameos showing she is a Coordinator after Johto) still do contests, and Serena could start after the Kalos arc. Have ocasional episodes showing them and what they're up to after parting ways with Ash.

Basically overall, use more game elements, but it doesn't have to be a complete 1:1 game translation.
>>
>>31311146
>>31311071
Not bad
>>
>>31311146
Then what about Sun and Moon anime? Are you going to rip out/kill off slice of life stuff like some people ranted about?
>>
>>31311260
I dunno. Its just started. Its easy to judge the completed gens, since hindsight is 20/20. As it stand now, Sun and Moon could get better or worse. But at present, its still to early to judge a series that may run for about 3 years after just 9 episodes. I'm at least giving it the benefit of the doubt for now that it at least has some kind of plan after that photo in the Lillie episode.
Add in the male and female PCs and Hau, I guess. Gladion at least already exists.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.