[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Q&A thread???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: remote.png (232KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
remote.png
232KB, 620x349px
So today during work all game testers in our building were called down to a meeting. Long story short there onto me and I don't know how much longer I can post. I'm guessing tuesday they might get to close. So if anyone has any questions I would ask now,
>>
Proof?
>>
>>31306745
I guess I'll say it now

The ID was fake. Yes I know I know you all knew but it was the only way I could keep you guys. I'm not asking for the attention, I just want to spread the message of this game.

And here's my message

This game sucks. Not necessarily in game play or story, that's good. But the way they are releasing it, that's whats bad. The only reason why they are doing this is to force people to switch to the switch, which is a cheap way to make tons of money. Once you play thought the game you'll realize that all you got was the same game with a little razzle dazzle on it. It's fun but in no way is worth buying a whole console if that's all you're planning to use it for. I know the ID thing was bad but you have to believe me. DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!
>>
>>31306912
What game famalam?
>>
>>31306939
Pokemon Stars or as OP says Solar and Lunar
>>
>>31306912
I didn't buy the original SM as I don't have a 3ds so I guess I won't lose anything then.
>>
File: 1446388380470.png (335KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
1446388380470.png
335KB, 750x469px
>>31306533
>this guy still attention whoring
>>
>>31306533
Is today the day you finally stop making these shitty threads?
>>
Why the fuck anyone replies or even reads this guy is fucking beyond me.
>>
>>31306939
Pokemon Solar and Lunar

>>31307089
Tbh probably. There on our asses now and will most likely not be able to post again. Hopefully not though

>>31307130
... but you just replied anon
>>
File: 1482290097025.png (262KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482290097025.png
262KB, 600x900px
So instead of giving the 'message' like any sensible person would, you first opted to do a bunch of leak threads - most with so little information aside from "trust me on this one" - contradict your information so much to the point said 'trust' is meaningless, as well as post an ID that you just admitted to be a fake.

Now you expect people to believe you or take you seriously?

Of course, this so-called "they're on to me" come conveniently after you fucked up another information so hard anyone who believes you then is seen as an idiot.

No, I ain't buying anything, but you're not convincing me if I am.
>>
>>31307275
I can understand anyone wanting to buy it. But personally I find it shitty for a company to do this to a fanbase.

And anon they've been on my ass from the beginning but this whole fucking board needs proof so I had to provide. I spent a week trying to get concept art at HQ but nothing.
>>
>>31307340
You know I can't really buy that GF honestly thinks that releasing a third version (which are known for not selling as good as the first versions) on a a brand new console would attract as much if not more people than S/M.

The Switch doesn't have a install base yet which means that releasing a pokemon game so on the first year of the console is way too risky.
>>
>>31307545
The only thing I can think of is Nintendo forcing their switch upon their fanbase and GF has to go along with it hence the third version.

The switch needs to have a strong 1st year like the Wii so the device doesn't end up with a drought like the Wii U.

Now what the OP could be try and if GF makes such a shitty move I don't think they get away very easily with it. It will damage their reputation I believe..
>>
>>31306533
Just tell me whether or not there will be gen 4 remakes.
>>
So in light of this, what about the information you "leaked" this past week. Was that all fake too?
>>
File: E U P H O R I C.png (210KB, 844x849px) Image search: [Google]
E U P H O R I C.png
210KB, 844x849px
>>
>>31307340
Blah, I couldn't care less what the company does or what the fanbase desire.

But you obviously do care - within doubt - which makes your choice of doing all those leak threads that much more damning.

No, I don't care that you did try. Those (almost) daily thread and false information makes it harder to take you seriously.

A train of thought for next time; drop the bomb, and leave. If people want to believe it, they'll push it themselves; remember the starters leak?
>>
>>31307864
It didn't end well with Crystal.
>>
>>31308679
I was just a kid back then when I received Crystal. The only 2 different things I still know from Gold&Silver are battle tower and the whole scuine quest. Other than that I believe the game was merly a copy paste of G&S. I still enjoyed that but I don't know what damage it has caused to the fanbase ing eneral back then.
>>
>>31308467
I already explained that anon

>>31308373
Nope
>>
Holy shit I stay away a week and this tripfag is still shitposting here?
Go make some friends dude
>>
>31306912
>literally everything i've been saying is fake
>please believe me guys
fucking hell just neck yourself
>>
>>31309194
It was exclusive to the GBC and it had the valuable 95 BP moves tutors.

Imagine if you simply couldn't have Ice Beam on your stuff because you only owned the original GB.

It's the lowest selling 3rd version, even though Pokemon was going very strong back then.
>>
>>31309307
The only thing that was fake was my ID. Anon I can't give that away and if I did either Nintendo or someone else would find me. I want to share information that's all.
>>
>>31309337
>I want to share information that's all
Shouldn't have faked the ID then you little fuck. Doing literally anything else would've suffice.
>>
>>31309404
That's all anyone would take. I tried for a week to get the concept art back in December but that almost got me fired.
>>
File: IMG_0309.jpg (75KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
75KB, 455x650px
Since you insist on making more of these threads, I suppose I'll have to repost the last post I made in one of your threads before you disappeared.

>The price for the Switch is around $300 USD.
>The price for a Switch game is around $60 USD.

Yeah... That doesn't look too good for a main series Pokemon game on the Switch. Like I said in past threads, part of the reason why Pokemon is big is how cheap it is to get into it compared to a console game. By saddling the player with extra costs, you're going to lose a lot of players that can't afford to throw down that kind of scratch.

The price point may also have a noticeable negative effect on VGC tournaments, which is something TPCi will avoid at all costs.
>>
>>31309485
>Choosing to fake something and risk losing your credibility
>Instead of doing nothing, and keep what little credibility you have
I honestly don't think you think this through.
>>
When's the new Pokebank update?
>>
>>31309663
I don't know that anon. I don't work at Game Freak.

>>31309655
No, I didn't. I've never leaked to 4chan before
>>
>>31307043
>believing this shit
>>
Welp, I had a feeling this day would come. It all comes tumbling down, as they say.

I can't believe I stood up for you, sir.

Also, do you know if there are any changes made to Poke Pelago?
>>
>>31309720

You skipped over my post , hoss.

>>31309625
>>
>>31309720
>I've never leaked to 4chan before
Dear, if you are a working man, that shit should've been common sense. Not something you learn in a place like this.
>>
>>31309865
Just give up on the fraud (OP). it's all she is. All she ever will be.
>>
>>31309937

I'm starting to suspect that's the case, more important leaks didn't give a shit if they were caught.
>>
File: 1480272605908.png (165KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
1480272605908.png
165KB, 850x846px
IDK what enjoyment you get in making a thread just to have people shit on you?
(with the exeption of your samefagging)
>>
>>31309865
This isn't a question. How am I supposed to respond to you.

>>31309808
Lol no and see ya won't miss ya.
>>
Here's one last leak: I'm gay.
>>
>>31310286

By seeing what could potentially be viewed as a question and answering it promptly. All good leakers know this, bad/fake leakers don't.
>>
>>31310286
>getting this frustrated

It's official everyone, he gave up
>>
>>31310413
I've never leaked before so I wouldn't know. Sorry I guess? I don't know how to respond I don't control that stuff. And I already said how it sucks that there doing this to people so.. yeah.

I'm still doing questions and answers btw. Just saying the game isn't work the money.
>>
>>31306533
So did you just get kicked out of school? Is that why you have nothing better to do than make these shitty threads.

Why don't you go do something productive like apply for a job.
>>
>>31306912

So you're now going down like a hero after everything has been ground up to nothing.
Wow.
By the unlikely chance that this turns out to be true, I doubt people will start hailing you as their savior or something. So just, you know, stop.
>>
>>31311646
If they announce it as planned I'll do a couple more Q&A threads then stop I guess. No point once the start releasing info

>>31311602
I do have a job anon. Then I come back at night and either do activities or leak while I work on my laptop. Simple.
>>
File: 1476313964883.png (388KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476313964883.png
388KB, 2560x1600px
Wait, let me get this straight
The games suck, but you only tell us now?
You're either saltier than a can or Pringles or a liar. Why would you leave such a big detail from us all this time?
>>
>>31309246
It was announced for the nx at e3
>>
Why don'y you ask your mom for a blowjob OP, it would be a less embarassing way of asking for attention than what you're trying to pull off here.
>>
What the fuck is this shit? Only just woke up, and there was nothing when I went to bed. Can someone summarize?
>>
Ebin.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.