[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We fix Silvally.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1482466404035.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482466404035.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Suggest stat changes, movepool changes, whatever it is.

Here's what I'm thinking:
The laboratories at Aether would allow you to fuse Memories, thus allowing you to make Silvally any type combination you want. Additionally, if you somehow get two of the same Memory (through trading or whatever), you can fuse them together to give Silvally a type change and an Adaptability boost. You'll also get a Normal type Memory to fuse with the others. Since Silvally is already a Normal type, having one will boost the damage of Normal type moves by 33.33%. A Normal x2 Memory would have a boost of 66.66%.

Fusing a Poison Memory and a Dark Memory would create a Poison/Dark Memory, which would turn Silvally into a Poison/Dark type.
Fusing two Electric Memories would create an Electric x2 Memory, which would turn Silvally into an Electric type but its Electric attacks will have their damage boosted by 50%.

Multi-Attack will be based off of the first type, so the primary type. That Poison/Dark Silvally would have a Poison type Multi Attack.
The top plume and half of the middle will be colored to the primary type and the rest will be colored to the secondary type.
This does technically mean there will exists hundreds and hundreds of Memory items in the game's data thanks to all of these combinations, along with hundreds and hundreds of possibly Silvally combinations. The Dex will only show the 18 or so main types though. You can also unfuse Memories and split them if needed.

I think this could actually make it decent since its versatility would allow you to have a Pokemon of effectively any type combination you want.
Thoughts?
>>
>>31305343
I like the idea of creating your own type. The rest was shit
>>
Just give it recover and extreme speed.
>>
>take silvally
>put it in the pc
>get arceus instead
>use it
>>
File: 1418352536975.png (33KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1418352536975.png
33KB, 350x308px
My henshin doggo is fine the way he is. Just make memories do a damage boost for their type and make him change types with Z Crystals and he's perfect.
Also Extreme Speed+Recover, that's honestly it.
>>
>>31305343
>Now 101 in all stats, 101 is a prime number like all UB's stats representing it's reason for existing.
>Remove memories, RKS System works with Z-Stones instead.
Simple as that, and the RKS System buff hints at the Multitype buff.
>>
Give it extremespeed. There. Its instantly useable
>>
Give it Wish.
Give it a Special, 60 BP, priority 2 normal attack.
Give it a bigger movepool overall (every TM that isn't a fist is a start). Give it Heal Bell and a few other supporty moves once it becomes Silvally.
Have the Memory be a single item that you can change the type of with a key item This is just to reduce item clog, whatever other workaround that also doesn't run afoul Gamefreak's love of item clause works too, and boosts that type's moves by 20%. Have Z-Crystals change its type as well, with no power bonus obviously.
No stat boosts.
It is now Lesser Opposite Arceus without being Neutered Arceus, while still having its own niche.
>>
>>31305343
>Recover
>Extremespeed
>Nasty Plot
>memories give damage boosts
>10 from each defense moved to speed
>>
>>31305343
>Multi-Attack will be based off of the first type,
Why not have it be both types?
>>
>>31305343

I run this nigger with Explosion and Normalite Z, if it can revenge kill, it can potentially kill other two niggers with the z move and SUDOKUing himself for the team to take one more.

Works fine but anything that doesn't fall in this trick can fuck him up, so he's a one trick pony, a good trick mind you, but still.
>>
>>31305343
Make its ability Protean.
Boom, it's fixed. Memories are now useless.
>>
I like the idea of combining types, but all it needs is z-crystal type change
>>
All it needs is giving memories the 20% boost to type damage just like the plates.
>>
Crystals change the stuff and let it use Z-Moves just as Arceus. (Obvious change.)
>>
Make it breedable
whats the point of making an legendary arceus clone? its just a weaker arceus, make it breedable at least
>>
>>31305343
Imbue the Memories and Crystals with the effects of its abilities, as opposed to giving it RKS System

Give it Pressure in place of RKS System.
>>
>>31305343
Change stats to 97/127/83/71/79/113
Give it Extreme Speed.
>>
Being able to make it dual type would be dope

also some stat changes

95/120/95/120/95/70
imo would be an improvement so it can actually dish out some damage. Giving these guys a healing move would be a godsend, especially for Type:Null
>>
>>31305490
>101
>Why not 97
It's not an UB itself, it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>31310614
It's made to kill UBs, why not make one to beat them?
>>
>>31310012
>prime numbers

IT CHECKS OUT.
>>
Make it breedable, make stats a bit greater (to 100 more or less), give it a priority move (Extremespeed), make it work with Z-Crystals. That's it. It's all you need.
>>
Literally just Recover would make it good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.