[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me again how diamond/pearl/platinum are getting remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4333.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4333.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
tell me again how diamond/pearl/platinum are getting remakes before RBY
>>
Because RB already got one you idiot.

And I don't know what your source is for DP.
>>
>>31303504
they aren't, firered and leafgreen already exist.
>>
>>31303504
clean your 3ds
>>
>>31303504
they can get all the remakes they want. but i will not buy and play through kanto again. shitgen.
>>
it's called being in denial
>>
>>31303559
Same, I don't dislike Kanto but I don't see any way they could make playing through Kanto again interesting.

I've visited that fucking region so many times that even if it was completely 3D like these recent gens I still would be bored out of my mind playing it.

What mechanics would they introduce into Kanto that aren't in the current games?
>>
>>31303524
>>31303525
while i definitely think diamond and pearl are getting remakes it would technically make more sense for kanto to be remade. you can play the sinnoh games on a 3DS but you can only play the virtual console kanto games on a 3DS. you need an old DS or gameboy to play the GBA games.

they aren't making kanto remakes though because it would be even worse than ORAS. if they were going to make a new kanto game it would have to have a brand new story with more pokemon in the region
>>
>>31303504
I think they just ran out of time with Sun and Moon so they just released it and we will get the real deal "where it all comes togheter" next.
>>
File: 1454097784311.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454097784311.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>31303504
>>
>>31303504
the next games will be a mix between kanto and alola, then we'll have Sinnoh remakes
>>
>>31303504

Anon, you do realize every main game was of one of those 4 colors?

Pay attention, you've been playing red/blue/yellow/green all those 20 years, they were just named differently.
>>
>>31303693
>silver was green all along
wtf i hate silver now
>>
>>31303525
firered and leafgreen are also older than most the people on this board
>>
>>31303709
Silver was blue. Blue is one of Lugia's two colors, japanese logo for silver is blue.
>>
>>31303693
>black is 255,255,255
>white is 0,0,0

deepest lore
>>
>>31303504
I can't, because RBY already got remakes before gen 4 was even a thing.
>>
>>31303625
The only thing that matters when it comes to remakes is how much money GF will get for the least effort
>>
>>31303504
It would make sense for them to remake to originals first for the switch. They'd just reboot them with updated graphics and new mechanics and the switch would sell like crazy.
>>
>>31305571
This. Nostalgia sells.
>>
>>31305597
>Reboot
Hi, Lockstin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.