[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living Dex help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: living dex.jpg (2MB, 3000x1775px) Image search: [Google]
living dex.jpg
2MB, 3000x1775px
Anything else I'm missing /vp/?
>>
Should have two hippopotas and Hippowdon of each gender to be honest familia.
In fact, go nuts anddo it for every pokemon with gender differences.
>>
>>31301017
your missing a deoxys form
>>
You're missing gender differences and a second Keldeo. Also, you'll need a Gen VII Zygarde with Power Construct for its formes and not whatever you have currently.
>>
>>31301017
Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist sizes.
>>
>>31301017
>people do gender/ form differences
wew
>>
>>31301050
Hippopotas has gender differences? I'm aware of Hippowdon now, but do both it and Hippopotas show the difference in their sprite?

>>31301068
Sorry
A lot of the missing spots I'm saving for now as I haven't gotten around to getting them yet.
Currently replaying my AS copy for my 4th Deoxys

>>31301074
Thanks. Yep, just waiting for Bank to update for SM and see if I can deconstruct these Zygardes I've farmed in Gen 6

>>31301097
Do they show the different sizes in their sprites?
>>
>>31301121
>Do they show the different sizes in their sprites?
The models and cries, yes. Not the menu sprites.
>>
>>31301115
I don't see gender differences. Pikachu and Scizor
>>
>>31301050
>>31301074
>>31301097
You people are insane.
A living-dex doesn't look good with a bunch of Unown forms, Vivillon forms, Florges Forms and whatnot cluttering the flow.

All of these should be contained in separate boxes, leaving the living dex to be organized with a single member of each species, and making things like Magby/Magmar/Magmortar come together, not separated by generations.
>>
>>31301115
>wew
>>31301148
Yeah, I'm not doing the minuscule gender differences like those, unless their changes are as drastic as Jellicent/Meowstic etc

>>31301147
I never knew this
Thanks anon
>>
>>31301157
>A living-dex doesn't look good with a bunch of Unown forms, Vivillon forms, Florges Forms and whatnot cluttering the flow.
I agree with you, but you should still collect them. supplemental boxes.
>>
>>31301017
Rotom forms
>>
>>31301159
>I'm not doing the minuscule gender differences
In other words, you're not catching them all. Got it.
>>
>>31301168
...that's literally what I said in the very next line
>>
>three Aura Break 50% Zygarde

You should have first Aura Break 10% Zygarde from SM, then Aura Break 50% Zygarde (XY's Zygarde is fine) and finally Power Construct Zygarde from SM (10% or 50%, doesn't matter).

Same about Greninja, Torrent/Protean Greninja after Frogadier, Ash's Greninja (with Battle Bond) after Torrent/Protean one.
>>
>>31301176
>Rotom forms
What in the fuck? How did I miss these? Thanks

>>31301209
Alongside AS, also having a 2nd playthrough for SM. But does anyone know or have knowledge if we can deconstruct Gen 6 Zygardes in SM?
Also with Greninja, I thought Ash Greninja only shows sprite difference in battle?
>>
>Landorus, Thandurus, Tornados
>Giratina-O
>Kyurem-Black/White
>>
>>31301337
*Thundurus
>>
>>31301337
*Tornadus

Fuck i'm retarded kek

Also Hoopa-U
>>
>>31301157
Not to mention it's way more annoying to go back and organize your shit when putting in the alternate forms in between Dex numbers. Easier when you know there's 30 dex entries per box.
>>
>>31301337
Doesn't Kyurem B/W seperate when you try to trade them? I swear I remember that happening when I tried to a while back

>>31301375
>Hoopa-U
Also, did they make this a permanent state of form for SM? I was sure after a set number of days it reverts back to its Bounded form?
>>
>>31301277
>deconstruct Gen 6 Zygardes
Why not? Every Zygarde with Aura Break as ability can be deconstructed, I don't see how kalosian Zygarde would be different.
Probably the only permanent Aura Break Zygarde is the XY&Z Zygarde from that event (because ribbons).

>Ash Greninja only shows sprite difference in battle?
Yes, so? Just like Power construct Zygarde only shows sprite difference in battle when goes 100%. Power construct Zygarde is supposed to represent a 100% Zygarde and Battle Bond Greninja represents Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>31301017
>Implying you will be able to transfer aloa forms to bank
They ain't coming back chief
>>
>>31301017
Marshadow
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.