[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lots of fixes in latest PKSM release, stats over all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 01.png (153KB, 670x686px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
153KB, 670x686px
https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/releases
>>
>>31300349
Nice, thanks. Can't access the link so I have two questions. Can I finally adjust my items? Also can it read QR codes?
>>
File: IMG_20170109_150704.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_150704.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
What does this ESV/TSV thing mean?
>>
>>31300495
shot in the dark here, but i think it has something to do with iv/ev's cus its only maxed out on mons with perfect stats
>>
How do you change a Pokemon's form?
>>
>>31300495
>>31300533

No.

ESV = Egg Shiny Value
TSV = Trainer Shiny Value

On the surface, this is how shininess is calculated. If they match the Pokemon is shiny.
>>
Never could get this to work on my N3DS. Installing the .cia resulted in just nothing happening at all after it was done.
>>
Tried to open the app at least? This is not in game footage
>>
So PKSV is just to look at stats, but not change any?
>>
I wish it would show what color Minior you have, rather than just showing its shields up form.
>>
Is there anyway to change the Language of the Pokemon? All the Pokemon I generate appear as Spanish for some reason, and I can't see an option in the editor.
>>
just inject lol
>>
>>31301186
Haha, funny meymey friend xd!
>>
There's the option to give your details to a mon
>>
>>31301223
How? I didn't see it.
>>
There's the button that shows an arrow and a stilyzed person, press that and it will change TID/SID and lang
>>
Why has Marshadow been removed?
>>
>>31301021

you can edit moves, evs, ivs, and even clone your pokemon.

It not as extensive as PkHex (yet), but it's a nice editor when you're on the road.

Also contains databases for events, and certain hard/annoying collections like the Orre mons.
>>
>>31301747

Because it's not officially released. Theres no point in having it. Just use PkHex if you really want one.
>>
Can you change species in this version?
>>
>>31302118
Not yet, that's a little tricky
>>
>>31302165
Damn, that and QR reading are my two biggest wants. Either way I'm happy they're working and expanding on it.
>>
>>31302224
QR code is also hard, but we are working something similar, sending Pokemon from the PC to the 3ds through wifi
>>
>>31302313
You work on it? If so I want to say thanks for your dedication and help, PKSM has been really helpful to me. Thank you.
>>
>>31302313
Br, if you're on the team, you should work on being able to edit partners for the Battle Tree or something.
>>
>>31302380
We are two guys, I'm the one in charge of the GUI, and no problem m8
>>
>>31301223

Where is that, cause I messed with everything and didn't see an option for that.
>>
>>31300349
I'm from Brazil and when I generate the Pokemon it says that he's Spanish, what the fuck, what do I do?
>>
>>31302451
Press the purple button on the submenu when you select a Pokemon
>>
>>31302478
It worked, thank you anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.