[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Alolan Marowak really kill UB?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: a-marowak.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-marowak.png
118KB, 500x500px
Can Alolan Marowak really kill UB?
>>
>>31300208
>that typing
>that damage
you tell me
>>
>>31300208
Yes he can easily kill pheromosa :^)
>>
it beats all of them except for the ones with coverage to beat it (buzzwole and nihilego. kartana needs a boost before night slash can KO).
>>
>>31300208
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-481745004
here's an example
keep in mind opponent is absolutely retarded
>>
With Lightning rod as it's ability
Yes
Nihilego gets KO'd by any ground type move, or at least as long as A-Marowak has Bone club and holding a thick club
Ghost typing makes it immune to Pheromosa and Buzzwole, and fire just resists bug, plus flare blitz usually KO's
Lightning rod makes it immune to Xukitree, and power whip can't do much when Marowak has bone club
Karatana/Celesteela are KO'd to Flare blitz
Etc...
>>
>>31300208
it can beat all of the UBs except the one no one uses (sorry hungre hombre) and it can beat all the Tapus except for Suicune 2.0. I know Shadow Bone can OHKO a Lele but I don't think it can tank a Spec'd Psychic Terrain boosted Psyshock.
>>
>>31300480
Psyshock yes, Psychic no. Depends on the STAB move Lele picks, and whether Marowak invests in HP, which I guess it would, with that speed.
>>
>>31300291
What did I just watch?
>>
>>31300928
It can easily be EVd to survive 252+ Psychic from Lele without sacrificing top much power.
>>
>45 speed
it's trash
>>
>>31300311
Fire punch > Flare blits
>>
>>31300208
It actually has no way of killing the weakest UB, amusingly enough.
>>
>>31300480
>Nihilego used Power Gem
>>
>>31300291
>absolutely retarded

That's an insult to absolute retards

You have to be trying to be that bad.
>>
>>31301060

>Fire Punch

KEK

That shit isn't going to cut it when trying to OHKO Celesteela. Even with minimal Def investment she can tank a Fire Punch from an Adamant A-Marowak.
>>
It's typing allows it resist most UB and be a defensive threat. Almost nothing can easily take a thick club boosted shadow bone AND OR a flare blitz, so basically you'd be forced to switch out your UB which sucks if you've started a sweep and racked up boosts. Not to mention A Marowak's ability to dance circles around electric types.
>>
>>31300261
>wears focus sash
>lunges behind
>unsheathes hidden power

nth personnel kid
>>
>tfw you run a mono poison team and this thing and Heatran are the bane of your life
Everyone seems to give this thing enough bulk to be able to outlive a Gengar SB for some reason and Nihilego has no chance against it even with an Air Balloon
It's pretty rough
>>
>>31301322
>Lunge does up to 13%
>HP Dark does up to 46%
And it's dead before it can move three times to kill it.
>>
>>31300208
>Guzzlord used Smack Down!
>>
>>31300291
>http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-481745004
>A team of only UBs
For what purpose
>>
It can't beat Guzzlord if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>31301559
>Nov 23, 2016
>>
>>31301559
The same reason why some children only use Legendaries. SUPER POWERFUL
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.