[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gen 8 is nigeria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: 1419748425013.png (80KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1419748425013.png
80KB, 499x499px
>gen 8 is nigeria
>>
>>31299387
>In a few decades the entire world is Nigeria

Welcome to the reality we chose.
>>
>evil team is named Poké-Haram
>>
File: 1481014284562.png (133KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481014284562.png
133KB, 700x700px
>>31299393
>thinking our voices matter
>>
Epic racism, bros.
>>
>>31299407
We as a species, Anon. Our voices don't mean jack shit, everything's been decided a century ago.
>>
>>31299387
>phanpy, girfarig, litleo, blitzle
It's coming. Would stunfisk be the equivalent of the inedible fish myth?
>>
>>31299423
>racism
>No one has said anything remotely racist

What are you implying anon? Show us the racism.
>>
>>31299393
>>31299407
>>31299424
This thread became something else pretty fast
>>
Gen 8 is Canada

Anyone ever notice this?

Gen 1 - metro
Gen 2 - culture
Gen 3 - tropical
Gen 4 - cold

Gen 5- metro
Gen 6 - culture
Gen 7 - tropical
Gen 8 - cold
>>
>>31299506
>Muh patterns

GTFO.
>>
>>31299387
Honestly I would love them base a region off a more "exotic" place.

Basing a region off a more sparsely populated country or somewhere like the Northeast Greenland National Park would be interesting.
>>
>>31299423
Please respond!!! >>31299487

How is mentioning Nigeria racism? I need to know.
>>
>every character is still super white
>>
>>31299486
Are you talking about a coelacanth?
>>
>>31299387
>league champ is Yakub, master pokémon strategist
>>
>>31299387
Honestly I would love region based on entire Africa. It would be incredibly diverse, also potential for all dem new mons is immeasurable. But perhaps entire Africa is TOO big for one region .
>>
My best picks for Gen 8:

>England
>California (My favorite)
>Western US
>Alaska
>Canada
>South Africa

We can leave China out as an option, because they did leak A FUCKTON of Sun & Moon info before the game came out. So GF and Nintendo probably wants nothing to do with China anymore.
>>
>>31299693
Evil Team leader is named Kony. Takes place the same time as X & Y.
>>
>>31299714
>gen 8
>china
>every pokemon is part poison
>koffing and weezing are magikarp-tier common
>box legends are new legendaries related to them
>plot is the evil team trying to make the rest of the world a shithole
>gyms are sweatshops and have tons of trainers
How would this make you feel
>>
Kalos and Alola were basically Africa anyway, don't know what else you would want.
>>
>>31299652
The country has the N-word in its name so white people can't mention it.
>>
Why the fuck do /pol/posters have to shit up every fucking thread that even mentions a non-White character?

I don't care if you do it "ironically", you people spend so much time bitching about SJWs and how they shove their gendered shit into everything and yet you constantly go around annoying the shit out of everyone else by spamming "lol niggers" anytime any tangent remotely suggests non-White characters, and sometimes even when they don't.
>>
>>31299747
wouldn't have to worry about being underleveled.
>>
>>31299648
How about Southwest Korea.
>>
>>31299890
You're the only who who has used the n-word though, calm down autist.
>>
>>31299699

>Kenya has a warm and humid tropical climate on its Indian Ocean coastline. The climate is cooler in the savannah grasslands around the capital city, Nairobi, and especially closer to Mount Kenya, which has snow permanently on its peaks. Further inland, in the Nyanza region, there is a hot and dry climate which becomes humid around Lake Victoria, the largest tropical fresh-water lake in the world. This gives way to temperate and forested hilly areas in the neighbouring western region. The north-eastern regions along the border with Somalia and Ethiopia are arid and semi-arid areas with near-desert landscapes. Kenya is known for its safaris, diverse climate and geography, and expansive wildlife reserves and national parks such as the East and West Tsavo National Park, the Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Aberdares National Park. Kenya has several world heritage sites such as Lamu and numerous beaches, including in Diani, Bamburi and Kilifi, where international yachting competitions are held every year.

You've got everything you need for a great region right there.
>>
>>31299940
>Two "who"s I'm an owl
>>
>Every NPC is a fisherman trying to sell you a Magikarp for a ridiculous price
>>
>>31299660
No there's some myth about a river with fish that stay raw no matter how long you cook it.
>>
>>31299648
>Greenland
>Every single area is a Mt. Coronet snow hell
>No towns
>PC eventually freezes to death
Nice
>>
>>31299941
Southwest Korea is good, too.
>>
straya next
>>
>>31299387
>Not Syria
lel
>>
>>31300274
Why not just buy gs rights and use orre for that instead?
>>
>>31299890
Spotted the nigger and/or woman
>>
>>31299487
>>31299652
This Kevel of getting hooked by bait is only possible on /vp/
>>
>>31300351
It wasn't bait. Are you that anon? Are you trying to damage control?
>>
>>31299940
>>31300325
>missing the point this much
Fuck off retards. The point isn't what exact language is used or the /pol/ content in particular, it's that the deliberate intent is to derail every fucking thread with their tired shit. I don't want mouthbreathers posting /pol/ shit on /vp/ for the same reason I don't want to see degenerate Gardevoir Waifu threads when I'm browsing /m/. The difference is that /pol/ is the only board that does this shit.
>>
>>31300370
>obvious bait
>isn't bait
What did he mean by this
>>
File: Africa_region.png (109KB, 892x199px) Image search: [Google]
Africa_region.png
109KB, 892x199px
What do you think about this dex (based on Africa)? Perhaps I missed some African animals?
>>
File: Koldlos.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Koldlos.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
>>31299506
>Gen 6 - culture
>implying Kalos had any culture
>implying Kalos wasn't the cold region
>>
>>31300387
How was it bait?

An anon said the world will become Nigeria. And then he called it racism.

That was just someone who cries racism constantly ironically being the racist. Also, why do you care so much if it wasn't you?
>>
>>31300380
>/pol/ invented racism

Fuck off you autistic nigger
>>
>>31300389
There should be a shitload of Big Pokemon in any African or South America region. If we got one and there wasn't a starter with bug type I'd be pissed.
Overall pretty good generic African dex, although if you could do ones for each climate of Africa I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>31300427
suck my dick bitch
>>
>>31300380
The thing is, your whole shitpost was about some "non-white" character when nobody was even talking about that. It's like you didn't read a single post in the thread before you started your autistic tirade.
>>
>>31300380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
>>
>>31300380
Look back to before you posted this >>31299890

Nobody said anything racist before you posted it. Find one racist post. There was actually a decent conversation happening until (you) derailed it.
>>
Why do people hate nigga nigga is best people in the world ive ever seen they are super kind ass fuck.
>>
>>31300486
Literally the first response to the thread was a guy making some smartass allusion to darkies invading the West. Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>31300568
>darkies invading the West
All your words.

But how do you think globalism will end? It will end up like Africa or the Middle East. That's not racism, it's just an observation.
>>
>>31299747
>Escalator Pokemon
>Electric steel
>Learns gear grind & crunch
>>
>>31300600
>All your words
I have no reason to take you seriously if you are either totally lacking in reading comprehension or you're just acting dense on purpose.

Hint: It's obviously the latter because your very next statement shows you do acknowledge that's exactly what he was referring to.

>But how do you think globalism will end? It will end up like Africa or the Middle East. That's not racism, it's just an observation.
This is my fucking point, what the fuck does that have to do with Pokemon?
>>
>>31299747
>Chinalolan Arbok
>Two heads with a retconned parental bond ability
>>
>>31299747
Cool. Character creation includes a medical mask. Most cities would be like the deserts, (all the shit air) but you'd need a mask instead of the goggles. Sludge wave is used instead of surf.
>>
>>31300654
>This is my fucking point
If that was your point why is it the first time you've brought it up? If you had started with this instead of rambling on about /pol/ boogeymen, which has nothing to do with Pokemon either, I wouldn't be talking to you right now.
>>
>>31300654
You also still haven't said how it's racist.
>It's obviously the latter because your very next statement shows you do acknowledge that's exactly what he was referring to.

What's so racist about saying the world will become internationally third world? Hmm?
>>
>>31300732
Except I did bring it up.
>The point isn't what exact language is used or the /pol/ content in particular, it's that the deliberate intent is to derail every fucking thread with their tired shit.
Try applying that reading comprehension you learned about in school before hitting Post next time.
Talking about /pol/ specifically (or at least /pol/ topics) is almost inevitable because they're the only ones who do this shit on literally every board because it's the easiest shit to bait with. The only thing that compares is trying to start an atheist/theist argument which is technically also a /pol/ topic anyway.

>>31300760
I wasn't the guy who bitched about it being racist earlier idiot.
>>
>>31300791
But you are >>31299890

I'm talking about this post because you seem to think a supposed Nigerian global take over is racist. I don't see how it's racist. Unless you think the whole world being Nigeria is a bad thing, you Nazi.
>>
>>31299387
> control-F mankey
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.