[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So were you happy that Ultra Beasts didn't end up like eaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So were you happy that Ultra Beasts didn't end up like eaters for the digimon story franchise, or did you still want them to be like them?
>>
Explain.
>>
what the fuck is that its scary
>>
>>31296690
I wanted a ultra space postgame where I could catch the debuffed ultra beasts.
>>
>>31296690
I happy they are just legendarys that happen to be from some other dimension. I don't think they are as special as people try to make them. It's like being a Regi. Any Regi is just a normal legendary but with lore to say it's a cool golem thing. Any Ultra Beast is just a normal legendary but from some other place.
>>
>>31296690
It's a good thing that they're what they are - a friend.
>>
>>31298025
Who's to say they're even legendaries? They could just be the shitmon from another universe.
>>
File: 2016-02-12-160721.jpg (212KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-12-160721.jpg
212KB, 960x544px
Of course i'm happy. Having creatures you can't use in a monster catching game is dumb.
>>
>>31298591
The game treats the Silvally line, the tapu and the UBs as sublegends, thus allowing them in battle facilities. They're just as legendary as Pokemon specifically called legendaries (unless your name is bulbapedo) allowed in those facilities or otherwise, and mythicals.
>>
>>31298591
In their world, they're normal Pokémon. In the "real world" there are legends that tell about them, so they're technically legendaries.
>>
>>31298635
Stop being a little girl,
There should be "enemies" that shouldn't be caught or a "final boss" it's an rpg for goodness sake.
>>
>>31299248
>enemies that shouldn't be caught
Totem Mons, and opposing Trainer Pokemon
>final boss
The Champion (or Ghetsis in BW).

You were saying?
>>
File: 2016-02-12-153041.jpg (139KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-12-153041.jpg
139KB, 960x544px
>>31299248
You would have a point if previous Digimon games didn't let you get shit like ZeedMillenniummon.

Mother Eater and Arata Eater are another thing entirely, like Mother Beast Lusamine, but there's no reason for the player to not be able to get the standard snail Eater or the humanoid one. I can get the very order of knights the protect the Digital World, yet i can't get a random Y76 which is just a spawn of Yggdrasil?
>>
>>31296690
>end up like eaters
Like what exactly? Won't be too bad if they never ended up being catchable, but good thing they are catchable after all. Too bad they didn't end up being minibosses in the story (that one single nihilego doesn't count). It's really bad that UB world is literally distortion world 2.0, when the fuck they finally go full link to the past.
>>
>>31299291
>Totem Mons, and opposing Trainer Pokemon
different models

Pokestar sprites were a waste
>The Champion (or Ghetsis in BW).
Something that no one else can have.

>>31299343
Yeah they kinda fucked doing that.
Honestly they should have kept to the route of the 3rd game only having a few hero digimon being available and everything else being an enemy or npc..
>>
>>31296690
Did this appear in the digimon anime
>>
File: 1479941803147.jpg (42KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
1479941803147.jpg
42KB, 300x383px
Why did they even call them "ultra beasts" when they're functionally identical to pokemon
>>
>>31298025
Phrasing. I'd call them rare or unique Pokemon rather than legendary
>>
>>31299666
Because Ultra Beasts are vastly more powerful than ordinary Pokemon
>>
>>31298591
Pheromosa and Kartana having catch rates of 255 kind of imply that.
>>
>>31299641
>he didn't play cyber sleuth
>>
>>31299248
>There should be "enemies" that shouldn't be caught
>The entire premise of the franchise is catching and collecting all of the Pokemon

And like game promoted, a pokemon is still a pokemon, even if it's from another dimension.
>>
>>31299855
>>31299855
>pokestar studios
>giant trainning inflatables

>The entire premise of the franchise is catching and collecting all of the Pokemon
Sure thing white-wash.....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.