[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bring back Pokemon Chronicles!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (810KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
810KB, 1334x750px
https://youtu.be/JhlMqj5JsvI
This miniseries catching up on old characters, introducing game characters, and telling back stories was great. Why can't they do another one?
>>
>>31294589
I agree
Or just make a separate anime that is more faithful to the games. They obviously have the budget to do it, but they're lazy and money is more important to them
>>
>>31294589
They should have used Jimmy and Marina in the main anime as recurring characters, and have them meet Ash and co.

Also should have done something with the Silver counterpart that was in the OP
>>
>>31294659
wasn't that what Pokemon Generations was supposed to be?
>>
Was Chronicles better than the ashnime?

>>31294921
Generation consisted of shorts for every region. It wasn't a full series.
>>
>>31294589
Just want Jimmy, Marina and Vincent to get a series desu senpai
>>
>>31294921
But it was just a mini mini series. Just a collection of shorts to talk about specific events. I'm talking a series that's 30 minutes for a finite amount of episodes. Have a couple of episodes for each old character to see how things are.
>>
>>31294988
Also introduce game characters too. It would be perfect for SM. You can introduce Sun and Hau.
>>
>>31294973
It's more like a supplement to the main anime. I really liked it. A lot of really funny episodes if you wanna have a good laugh.
>>
>>31294589
>Why can't they do another one?
Because then we'd be focusing on someone other than Ash.

And the guys doing the show can't have that.
>>
File: 1434237451866.jpg (68KB, 361x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434237451866.jpg
68KB, 361x359px
>no spin-off anime that tells a completely original story within the same universe as the video games
>>
>>31294589
Pokemon Chronicles was dubbed episodes that 4Kids skipped because they lacked Ash, but they eventually dubbed them because their contract prevented them from dubbing any further episodes. What you really want is more episodes not focusing on Ash.
>>
>>31295498
Because we need more meme faces. That's what the kids want nowadays. Fucking normies
>>
This wasn't its own series. They were part of the ashnime but they sold them by its own here. Thank 4kids for that.
>>
>>31295642
I guess 4kids did some good sometimes
>>
>>31295642
>>31295605
>Replies: 13
>Posters: 11
Samefag
>>
>>31295667
Better brush up on your samefag detection.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.