[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /VP/ ever been to a actual Pokemon Tournament?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: playNational.png (90KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
playNational.png
90KB, 620x350px
Have any of you been to a official pokemon tournament? What is it like? Also do they even check to see if anything about you're game or pokemon are hacked?
>>
>Have any of you been to a official pokemon tournament?

not me

bump
>>
>Have any of you been to a official pokemon tournament?
Yes. Hella fun, my nigger. Do it.

>What is it like?
HELLA FUN, MY NIGGER
DO IT

>Also do they even check to see if anything about you're game or pokemon are hacked?
As long as the Pokemon itself was obtained legitimately and doesn't have any "impossible" traits (such as a move that couldn't be obtained legitimately or a 32 IV or the such), you'll pass the check. My own teams have passed the same. However, I don't know if they'll catch if your game itself was hacked. If that triggers any flags, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>31293981
I went to one this weekend. It was pretty fun. Made some new friends, got my ass handed to me, and had a good ol time.

They make you enter a team sheet with all the moves/stats of the mons and then check if everything lines up. They don't check anything else.

It's pretty neat, Anon. I expected a LOT more Autism, but mostly met a bunch of swell dudes(and one qt gir) who were all as nerdy about Pokemon as I was.
>>
How do you find tournaments anyway?
>>
>>31294318
>>31294259
So if the pokemon was caught legally and it passes as a legal mon, then it's good? I wanted to change the nature on my pokemon but didn't know if that would ruin it. Also how can I change my hidden power of my pokemon? I want to make sure it's legal.
>>
>>31294358

As long as the nature isn't impossible (like a Timid Oblivia Heatran), then you should be fine. Just be careful about doing the altering on the cart that you'll be participating with; I don't know if that trips any flags. I always use a different cart to do my hacking with.

Hidden Power is as simple as altering your Pokemon's IVs to one that nets you that Hidden Power. After that, just grind to Level 100 (hah, JUST) and use Hyper Training for a flawless spread.
>>
>>31293981
Only local tournaments. I don't like VGC format. I was one of the fags that used a shitmon favorite in competitive. I only ever won one out of the hundreds I entered, and I almost cried that time.
>>
>>31294474
Is there a way or resource to figure out what IVs give you what hidden power? Or is it just trial and error?

Also I plan on trading over to my hacked version of pokemon moon. Think thats ok?
>>
>>31294505
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php
Pick an IV spread, fampai

>Also I plan on trading over to my hacked version of pokemon moon. Think thats ok?
Trade your 'mon over there, alter it, then send it back to your legit copy? Should be okay, that's what I do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.