[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Black_Tower_inside_B2.png (450KB, 998x371px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Tower_inside_B2.png
450KB, 998x371px
Miss me /vp/?
>>
>>31291660
This place was sick
>>
I do. I had White 2 so I had the White Tree Hallow instead, but it's pretty much the same.
>>
I miss the infinite rare candy breeder in the sports dome
I miss funfest missions
I miss PWT
I miss half cost BP prices
I miss seasons
I miss challenge mode
I miss black tower
I miss all the side shit to do
I miss join avenue
I miss pokestar studios and making movies
I miss mr medal
I miss my secret lover

Why did bw2 spoil us so fucking much...Not that I hate gen 7 especially compared to XY
>>
no it was a pointless gimmick anyway, the Battle Tree in SM pretty much better and the only thing you need
>>
>>31291768
>a series of battles with dope rewards in a pokemon game is a "gimmick"
Lay off the buzzwords, man. Try to formulate coherent thoughts instead of forcing an inappropriate label on shit.
>>
>>31291660
how could you not post the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIuxYR0PXdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxx375Svxh4

Gen 5 had the best music
>>
>>31291660
>floor 10 + challenge key
>easy and fast access to trainers with two level 81 mons each
>can battle one trainer to evolve a mon and then switch without having to sit through a whole round of 5 if 1-2 was enough
>two exp shares so you can only train the mons you need to evolve without doing anything to the rest of your team
This was the last good way of grinding experience in the series.
>>
>>31291768
False equivalency: the post
>>
>>31291660
Not at all. White Treehollow was better, too.
>>
>>31291768
the battle tree is just another fucking battle tower with overpriced battle items that force you to grind against mobs of boring trainers and the occasional actual pokemon character trainer/champion

The Pokemon World Tournament was the best thing and last thing we go out of Pokemon
>>
>>31291798
Just wait for the remakes
>>
>>31291660
Yeah

Not the one game before you, though.
>>
File: 1446520077402.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1446520077402.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>31291901
Those remakes that won't include BW2 features, will fill Unova with Kanto pokemon and add some dumb new mechanic like Ultra Evolution?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.