[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theroies behind this guy? Am I the only one that thinks this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: necrozma.jpg (29KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
29KB, 360x276px
Theroies behind this guy? Am I the only one that thinks this is a pokemon from the mega-less universe?
>>
>>31287413
It's an Ultra Beast but it is seen as a Legendary Pokemon in the game universe, like the box duo. It has the same sort of cry, and its stats and level up movepool are all prime numbers, but Beast Balls don't recognize it because Interpol never registered it.

Also it's related to Solgaleo and Lunala. I'm betting it's responsible for Z-Crystals as well.
>>
>>31287681
>It's an Ultra Beast but it is seen as a Legendary Pokemon in the game universe, like the box duo. It has the same sort of cry, and its stats and level up movepool are all prime numbers, but Beast Balls don't recognize it because Interpol never registered it.
that's not how beast balls work
it's not registered as a UB because it's been in this world for long enough to lose its Aura, same with the box legends and the reason it doesn't have stat boosts like the other UBs
>>
>>31287413
Its a cosmog that spent its life underground/not exposed to any light, evolving into something that doesn't require light/ reflects it
>>
>>31287681
I don't think beasts ball work that way. I think they sense the worhole energy and use it to make the beast more "catchabe" so to speak. Necrozma may be an ultra beast but it arrived in the pokemon world in ancient times so the wormhole energy isn't there anymore.
>>
>>31287715
Neat!
>>
File: 1483578627413.png (181KB, 331x369px) Image search: [Google]
1483578627413.png
181KB, 331x369px
>>31287715
>>
>>31287413
When it pulls its hands over its face it reflects Gladion's battle style
>>
>>31287413
The pillars on the back of its hands look like they could tear holes in reality.
>>
It's an Ultra Beast possessing a human like jelly Lusamine.

In Stars/Eclipse/whatever the third version is, you find a way to separate the pokemon from the person and you get a Necrozma "pure" form.
>>
>>31287893
I still think that UBs=human turned pokemon holds true
>>
>>31287413
He's a UB who has been in the Pokemon world for so long that he lost his ultra energy aura. Like Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>31287681
>Beast Balls don't recognize it because Interpol never registered it.
No, beast balls don't recognize it because it doesn't have ultra energy. Also why it doesn't have beast boost.
>>
>>31287932
This and the person is AU Gladion
>>
It's a log that fell, but it was caught when we all threw the pokeball at it. Having legendaries in the game was to push us towards the anger of pokemon Necro
>>
>>31287681
>>31287932
>>31287955
Are you fucking stupid? NEVER has the game mentioned that Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo or Necrozma come from Ultra Space. They are also not counted as UBs and the cry and primenumbers is just some weird coincidence, probably just leading us the wrong direction just like Lillie looking like Nihilego and Lusamine looking like Pheromosa did. Shitty headcanons are getting way too cancerous this time around.
>>
>31288159(You)
>>
He's gonna get some psychic dragon prism form in the 3rd game, I guarantee it.
>>
>31288159
Don't give him the (you)s guys
>>
You know what's scary

listen to the cries of Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, and the Ultra Beasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksalG6cisWc

they all have the same little sound effect at the end

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>31288159
Aether files explicitly says Cosmog is an Ultra Beast you illiterate shit stain
>>
>>31288159
>The book you read in Malie City says Lunala/Solgaleo came out of a portal
>Aether files literally call Cosmog an ultra beast
>>
>>31288159
lying retard
>>
>>31288159
there's a pc that literally states cosmog is a UB. kill yourself
>>
>>31288208
Good find. I'm gonna wager they're all technically UBs.
>>
>>31288159

>and the cry and primenumbers is just some weird coincidence

Surprised you managed to bait that many people after writing that.
>>
>>31288208

Yes, it's well-known they have the same distortion effect applied to their cries. This is common knowledge.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.