[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Hoenn itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: empty_hoenn_3x.png (9KB, 795x477px) Image search: [Google]
empty_hoenn_3x.png
9KB, 795x477px
What is your opinion on Hoenn itself?
>>
78% redundant ocean.
>>
>>31284108
>Earth is 78% water
>>
Absolutely pointless desert
>>
>>31283937
it's alright. there should be the ability to explore other regions along with that one.

I always feel like one region isn't enough.
>>
>>31284131
>trainers to fight
>mirage tower
>fossil is in there
>desert pokemon like Cacnea
>>
>>31283937
Pretty good. Such a shame ORAS ruined it
>>
>>31284180
you don't like right angles anon? what's wrong with you?
>>
>>31283937
I love Hoenn. Not my favorite but easily my second. The water meme has never really bothered me. In fact I think it really helps with the exploration feel that it has.
>>
It's OK. Nice range of environments, map isn't a straight line, good selection of hidden nooks and crannies to explore.
>>
>>31283937
Hoenn is actually one of the best regions ever made. Its lore of being the region where Groudon and Kyogre sleeps fits very well with the region being 50% land and 50% sea (it still annoying to carry Surf everywhere). It also has the only active volcano in the games and the Route 113 is very unique. RS might not be the best games but they are still good, its only problems right now are no National Dex, no Battle Frontier and Berry Glitch (I still having my Sapphire cartridge and it still works but my DS got broken).

I must say that the best route is Route 120 because it starts normal, after you cross the bridge it starts to rain, and after you cross another bridge the rain stops and appears a cloud on every ponds and water bodies (RSE only), the music makes this better.
>>
78% redundant trumpets
>>
>>31284445
>only active volcano in the games
There's one in sinnoh, one in White2 and one in SM.

Route 113 has hands down the best music. Route 120 is my favourite place in pokemon though, like you said. The clouds reflecting in the puddles is perfect, I usually put my secret base near Registeel.
>>
>>31284131
>hating Mirage Tower

>>31284108
The only problem with the ocean the Pokemon diversity. No different from caves or dungeons.

>>31283937
One of my favorite regions desu. My biggest complaint is that the optional routes/areas weren't very rewarding (e.g. the route under Mt. Pyre just taking you back to the Berry Master), and some were just pointless (why does Route 129 exist?).
>>
>>31283937
one of my favourite regions, they shoul've waited instead of remaking it in shitty ass gen 6
>>
>>31284524
>RSE was not made in the gen5 engine
>RSE was made in the gen6 engine
>RSE Revival Project shut down because of ORAS
>There will never be a perfect Hoenn remake
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.