[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19KB, 480x360px
This is a message to those that say luck and RNG is what makes pokemon exciting, and that without it, if the game was deterministic, it would be boring. To them I show this:

This is one of, if not THE best game of pokemon I've ever watched in my entire fucking life. I want you to look at the logs and just look at the cool reads from each player. Both players are clearly determined to win and are planning ahead. It's exciting to watch how they play the game and what strategies they come up with and how they pan out.

Hard mode: Count the critical hits and misses
>>
I was so hyped I forgot the link to the match: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-513365203
>>
>>31281587
Doubles are better
>>
>>31281587
>Female Delphox
>Female Lucario
>>
No one thinks rng makes pokemon better, we think taking competitive pokemon super cereal is dumb because of the rng.
>>
it wasn't that good of a battle you sperg
>>
It was okay, but something irks me how one guy was using Magearna (not that good a legendary) and Mega Audino and the other guy was using FUCKING MEGA LUCARIO, BLAZIKEN, and KELDEO THE MAGICAL HORSE OF OU
Like of course the guy with the stupidly overpowered guys is going to win
>>
>>31281587
Are you gonna make a thread every single time you win a low elo match without crits?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.