[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to PKHex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
I was just curious if I should do my genning on a separate cart from the one I will be using at events. Can Nintendo tell the save file has been changed or if I change the number of BP my trainer has, etc?
>>
>>31279340
No, as long as the Pokemon is completely and utterly legal in every sense of the word then you should be fine. Just make sure the legality check says your Mon is okay before you go to an event.

Just make sure to double check what Pokemon you put it in or autists will get mad.
>>
I wonder if your 3DS gets checked at events.
I mean, anyone can just look at your homescreen and see freeshop, FBI and whatever there.
>>
>>31279448
I'm not sure if they are allowed to even see anything other than the team you're using
>>
>>31279448
If you are only on cubic ninja or something, nothing changes. The only way to check those people is by looking at the SD card.
>>
>>31279474
This. TPCi don't allow judges to look at anything but the team since it's a breach of the player's privacy to look at anything else. They seriously don't care, as long as the Pokemon could be obtained through normal means.
>>
>>31279448
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvK6xE-Bgh8
I guess they do
>>
>>31279340
You'll be fine. Just don't be stupid and inject a beast ball porygon2
>>
>>31279448
So if you had a completely lewd nsfw custom theme, they'd be fine with it as well? Asking for a friend.
>>
This has nothing to do with anything. But I wanted to share this stupid moment I JUST had.

I found out about the NEW new hack methods...started my process as normal...and I fucked up HARD by accidentally installing OR/AS save data onto my Moon copy.

Be me.
Flipping absolute shit.
>OHHH FUUCCKKK.

Trying ANYTHING to get my old save back. It's long gone.

>Opens Moon
>save file is corrupt.
>AHHHH!!!

I figured, maybe I can just use someone else's save file? Found one online on some share site. Replaced my 'main' file with that one. Open up. And now my game is PERFECTLY fine....almost.

I deleted his save in-game and started a new game. And now I'm back in business.

Thanks to hacking, I both fucked myself, and saved my own ass.

Moral of the story. You have ZERO reasons not to inject your mons. You can fuck up HARD, and still recover. So go for it.
>>
>>31279340
I could use some help, if anyone can get me past the hump I'm at in installing PKHeX. I'm trying to get the QR Reader code installed in my game, but the instructions on the site say "Extract code.bin from Pokemon Sun/Moon, run exe as "SMPatcher code.bin".

Use edited code.bin with either HANS/luma's custom code sections to use the patched code.bin."

This is kind of vague and I'm not sure what it means. I have a digital version of Pokemon Sun I plan on using.
>>
>>31280379
Ignore the SM patcher.
Just use the pre-patched .bin file for your version, there's a MEGA link in the pastebin.

If you're on CFW, like I was, all you need to do is put that file on the indicated folder, reboot 3DS holding SEL, check the indicated option, click START and it's done.
>>
Don't know where else to ask but it's at least somewhat related. Where is the homebrew and injection thread? Went to sleep and old thread died, can't find a new one.
>>
Since there's no Homebrew & Injection general right now

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but is there any homebrew or hacks to change the background of a Pokémon Sun & Moon battle video on 3DS? Every guide I've seen only seems to apply to Citra

It seems like it should be ridiculously easy, since the Battle Videos are stored on the SD card rather than the cartridge.
>>
>>31281417
>>31281793
if you want that thread make one yourself
>>
Can I make stats/movesets just to fuck up with Battle Tree?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.