[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tradeable Marshadow Achieved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

a pkhex created tradeable marshadow has been born boys. how do we create this? ive been trying so i can mass trade em for everyone(through wondertrade), but every attempt has been unsuccessful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1y8wwiOpUk skip to the end to see it.
>>
>>31275683
Put it on the gts I'll trade you a ditto for it ;)
>>
>>31275729
It's probably banned like Magearna and Greninja.
>>
>>31275683
>named Meme
Alright, which one of you did this
>>
Why is this thing so much stronger than Margearna?

>>31275797
It is.
>>
how was this persona able to make it tradeable through wondertrade though? any ideas?
>>
>>31276021
It would be much easier if the lets player showed the origin level/location. You'll just have to get lucky with and guess those.
>>
>>31276197
"Lovely place" seems like a given considering it's event only. Really, the level and SID are the big issues, since we don't know if it'll be given out by QR or not when its time comes.
>>
>>31276197
>>31276021
>>31276776
Shouldn't it be in the games code?
>>
>>31276802
It would be for QRs, but it's not. It'll be an online distribution or an in-game event in a future title.
>>
>>31276776
I just with a celebrate vulpix, SID didn't matter. Level should be easy, either 1 or 5. Origin location is the hard part.
>>
i tried using an event magearna i made tradeable through the removal of its ribbon as a basis, but even that didnt work!
>>
>>31276837
definitely an online distribution, probably given to you by someone in Seafolk village considering this pokemon is never shows itself to humans, unlike Margearna whose given to you in an artifact store
>>
>>31275683
I'll pass.
Such a shitty ability...
>>
>>31277946
How is it shitty?
>>
>>31276899
>1 or 5
Mythicals are given out at level 50, typically.
>>
File: other marshadow.jpg (227KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
other marshadow.jpg
227KB, 900x1200px
I found another one on twitter, but they didn't show the origin page either.
>>
File: video marsh.jpg (74KB, 851x425px) Image search: [Google]
video marsh.jpg
74KB, 851x425px
>>31278215
The one in the video is level 5. Stuff that is below the met level gets blocked.
>>
>>31278191
It has Technician when Adaptibility would have been way better. Destined for UU, if that.
>>
man we need clarification. if we do, and i can create them to be tradeable, i will do a mass giveaway
>>
>>31279930
Mythicals and Greninja can be wondertraded but are hidden on the GTS
>>
https://twitter.com/phillybeatzu?lang=en
heres the guy who received a marshadow via wondertrade
>>
yea ill give em away on wondertrade if i can make em to be tradeable
>>
any leads gents?
>>
>>31275683
My guess would be to make it obtainable via pk3ds, catch one and trade it.
>>
>>31280781
>>31280642
I can do some testing right now if you'd like
>>
>>31280790

Go for it
>>
>tfw you don't have a Marshadow yet
God damn I want one so bad. If anyone figures out how to get get one to distribute I'd suck their dick.
>>
>>31280790
would be much appreciated
>>
>>31281004
if someone here figures it out, and i can get one, ill duplicate and mass giveaway. i got you dude.
>>
>>31281029
>>31280831
on it as we speak, unfortunately pk3ds is being a complete dick and not saving changes
>>
>>31281050
Nope, doesn't work. Ill test some more things for the fun of it
>>
>>31281097
much appreciated
>>
Can't find anything that works.
Don't want to ruin the hype and all, but we should probably take into account that it could be fake.
>>
:/ i believe in you
>>
>>31281037
That's be really dope. Also I genuinely want to thank those ITT that are trying to get a Marshadow to work and I also want to thank anyone here for at least planning to do a giveaway if they can get it to work.
>>
>>31278334
Nice meme
>>
Its either an obscure combination or, more probably since the video if a few days old, it is no longer tradeable but it was at that moment.
I remember that Hoopa was also tradeable for a day or two back in the day and we believe it was due to something related to ORAS development
Maybe they were testing something for the Bank and turned off the legality checker in the servers.
>>
>>31281311
Hmmm that's interesting. A shame if that's the case but it would make sense of the situation. Still want to thank you for at least trying.
>>
i hope someone can figure out something
>>
>>31278277 any updates on its origins?
>>
Alright did some SID/ID editing, changed values and so forth and yea can't trade it. For now you can only inject yourself which is fairly simple with Soundhax or wait till an exploit comes out for it to be tradeable. Not like you can use it in Battle Spot or Battle Tree which blows but I think you can use it to fight friends with in link battle somehow, poketubers do the shit all the time with things like Shiny Volcanions with Metrenome and so forth so there Must be a method for that at least if you want to battle with it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.