[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: blue.jpg (22KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
22KB, 225x224px
Quick background info; never played Gen 1 or 2, was only into the anime and spinoff games as a kid. Just got into the games almost two years ago, started with Gen 3 (Ruby).

I'm tempted to buy pic-related off the eShop to nuzlocke, mostly to kill time while I wait for the bank update so I can do my Moon egglocke.
Also curious to see what the fuss was/is all about regarding them.

Yay or nay?
>>
>>31275187
Just emulate them. It's free and easier.
>>
>>31275187
Do it, they're only like $7. And get yellow. Better sprites and you can obtain all starters.
>>31275923
>easier
And you can't use pokebank with roms.
>>
>>31275958
>And you can't use pokebank with roms.
>paying for bank
>not transfering your rom mons with pkhex

Just go ahead and pay if you're that hopeless as a human being.
>>
Just play it desu

You can emulate if you don't feel like spending money on a 20 year old video game.

>>31275958
Just inject lol
>>
I'd recommend them if you haven't played them before. Most people would say get Yellow but I find the level spike incredibly ridiculous. If you like a challenge get Yellow, if you just want a comfy experience get Blue/Red.
>>
>>31275984
He doesn't want to emulate, leave him be.
>>
>>31275984
fuck off
>>
>>31275187
Do it. And don't get Yellow unless you want to be """""""Ash""""""".
>>
>>31276255
This seems a good time to ask why people take Red's Yellow as Ash, considering that he basically looks like Red and GF just didn't gave him another sprite because they didn't wanted to, 'cause they perfectly could or otherwise everyone else would be fucking Red too.
>>
>>31276074
>>31275958

I love a good challenge, but I want to go with Blue for a chance at Meowth/Persian, plus a few other version exclusives I generally don't typically get to encounter when I nuzlocke.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.