[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why this shipping exists? They have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ikari2.jpg (24KB, 289x397px) Image search: [Google]
ikari2.jpg
24KB, 289x397px
Can someone explain to me why this shipping exists? They have less lines together than Dawn and Brock. Besides, everyone knows Best Girl's for Ash.
>>
It was created by angry Pokeshippers when DP started simply because Dawn and Paul were the first two DP characters revealed.

After Pokeshippers got lucky with Contestshipping, they assumed every new girl would be paired with a rival character. So they wanted to keep Dawn away from Ash by shipping her with Paul.
>>
>>31274878
For the same reason Ash x Dawn exists.
>>
But anon, Best Girl did won the Ash.
>>
>>31274878
Paul is like, third best girl anon.
>>
>>31275228
Failure/ash is otp forever.
>>
Unlike clemont and Serena, Brock and Dawn did have some lines together.
They were few in numbers but it wasn't such a trainwreck like XY.
>>
File: 1423804880443.png (195KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423804880443.png
195KB, 400x300px
I shipped her with Nando.
>>
File: CkRH9nRUYAA-zmu.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CkRH9nRUYAA-zmu.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>31274878
Two reasons. One was because of shippers wanting to have a Dawn ship as early as possible (because they had to ship her with someone who wasn't Ash).

The other reason was an Evangelion joke.
>>
>>31274878
The better question is: why ship at all? What's the point?

I can't tell if shipping is a normie thing and thus brought here because of tumblr and leddit coming by or if it's a degenerate thing and goes hand-in-hand with /vp/.
>>
>>31274878
Because Dawn breaks through the gloom
>>
>>31275665
Because people like the idea of the pairing. It's also been a part of the Pokémon fandom before /vp/, Tumblr and reddit even existed. If you think shippers are bad now you're lucky you missed the ship wars.
>>
>>31275750
I don't really care either way beyond being curious about doing it but some anon here really hates it and thinks it's tumblr-related only. He thinks it's off-topic shitposting or something.
>>
>>31275402

Now I'm craving for some Dawn/Nando smut. Quick, someone post a Dawn pic I can fap to!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.