[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: greenie.png (67KB, 275x781px) Image search: [Google]
greenie.png
67KB, 275x781px
ok
>>
ok
>>
>>31274099
diaperbeam lol
>>
>Oak is dead
Jeez
>>
Isn't RS occurring at the same time as RBY?

If Red/Blue are in their 20s then Wally would have to be too
>>
File: 2283743.png (665KB, 794x482px) Image search: [Google]
2283743.png
665KB, 794x482px
actual fucking manlet
>>
>>31274286
Wally's appearance isn't canon.
It's only canon if you appear outside of the tree.

For all we know he died before the tree was a thing.
>>
>>31274340
>Battle Tree isn't canon

I'm gonna need an official source on this
>>
>>31274240
Rofl
>>
So I can fuck him without getting arrested?
>>
>>31274340
The Battle Tree doesn't contradict any past canons, so it's safe to say that it isn't noncanon.
>>
>>31275086
>10 years after OR/AS
>Wally looks exactly the same.
That does sound like a contradiction though, even if the whole "There are grown males that still looks childish" is a fact IRL, at least I'd expect some new clothes.
>>
>>31275086
>The Battle Tree doesn't contradict any past canons,
Wally and arguably Cynthia are walking contradictions. Their lack of aging doesn't add up.
>>
>>31274099
Where is it even said SM is 10+ years after ORAS? Are they really just going off that because Red is an adult? They're like the only aged-up characters. Dexio and Sina look only a couple years older.
>>
>>31274359
Go and play SM.
>>
>>31275210
You're not one of those people who believes XY happens before ORAS are you?
>>
>>31275210
No. We just have no idea when Nintendo actually thinks the games in this timeline (pls no kill) actually happen relative to each other. If we were to go solely off SM aging though, it does look like ORAS, DPP and BW2 would be the latest games chronologically though, because characters from them aren't visibly aged. But that's dumb.
>>
>>31275210
In the whole UB Questline, Lookers says that he found Anabel 10 years before the events from S/M, I guess that a lot of people just took that as "10 years before S/M and at some point after meeting Orlando/Anna in OR/AS" just because there's nothing else to pick from.
>>
>>31274240
lol
>>
>The flow of time itself is convoluted, with heroes centuries old phasing in and out.

Sun and Moon take place in Lordran, just thousands of years later. Only one giant tree remains, and thats the battle tree
>>
>>31275210
The art book mentions that a few years have passed since BW2 at some point
>>
>>31274099
>Implying he doesn't look the same because they literally ripped his ORAS model.
Literally the only actual explanation.
>>
>>31275515
His face is a bit narrower and noticably taller in SM though
>>
>>31274340
>game events aren't canon
Everything in the game is canon. The Battle Tree is canon.
>>
>>31275483
But aren't there two timelines at this point?
>>
WHAT? Wally is at least 20 years old? But he doesn't look that much older than me!
>>
>not waiting until bw and bw2 remakes to fix timeline
>>
>>31277956
Well how old are you, tripfag?
>>
>>31278699
Stop fucking replying to it, report and ignore roleplaying tripfags
>>
>>31274099
He is not that cute anymore.
>>
What if Wally is kill and we're battling his literal ghost?
>>
does anyome even care about wally? he's a faggot
>>
>>31277918
Two timelines doesn't mean the placement of events have changed.
>>
>>31274340
>canon meme

Stop.

Holy shit, what's with /vp/ and this fucking meme word
>>
>>31275204
>GF being lazy means something isn't canon!
Stop
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.