[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you watch this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cover-5-625x350.jpg (40KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
cover-5-625x350.jpg
40KB, 625x350px
Tell me your honest opinion.
Me? I don't really like it that much and watch it sometimes to kill time. I wish they didn't dissapoint with it so much.
>>
>>31271867
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ob5ez0238A1r9cclv_720.mp4
>>
>>31271867

Fan fic fuel. I just take the characters and put into weird situations, like Dawn giving Ash his first handjob, or something. It's oddly satisfying for some reason.
>>
>>31271916
Will there ever be a fight better than this?
>>
>>31271867
Great remixes of the game soundtracks + goat original music and some really nice animated battles makes some of the battles hype as fuck to watch.
>>
It's definitely not as bad as some people say that it is, I watch it to kill time as well and I like it
>>
because it's fun
>>
>>31272181
No for the simple reason that the new series artstyle makes everything a lot less detailed and no shadows.
>>
>>31272246

What in the fuck are you talking about, Stevie Wonder? There are shadows. You're just don't notice them because you're too busy looking for reasons to bash an other wise decent show.
>>
>>31272343
The shadowing is fucking crap, the level of details is also fucking crap and the proportions are fucked. It's the cost to make the animation more fluid with their current budget but we simply will never be able to see a detailed, good shadowed artstyle together with a fluid animation like the highest budget battles in XY since the SM art style wouldn't allow that to ever happen.
>>
>>31272343
He's probably not meaning literally no shadows. Just that the shadowing is severely lacking compared to XY.
>>
>>31272470

Your words are meaningless. You give me an example, and then we can have a proper argument.
>>
>>31272519
The examples are literally all over the show. This is something that has well been established already. We're not aeguing if the shadowing and details are better or worse because it's a fact that they're worse to make way for a mote fluid animation. Any retard that knows anything about animation see this. Holding your hands on your ears and screaming "i-it means nothing" doesn't change that fact. You can't have a very fluid animation like SM has if the animators must put in a lot work into shadowing and details.
>>
>>31272579

Alright. Now what? Cause you can't have both. What's the use in arguing with some stranger you met a minute ago?
>>
>>31272667
You can have both, just not with the current budget. The SM artstyle makes it's impossible to have both fluid and well shadowed /detailed artstyle. The XY art style made it possible to have good shadowed/detailed together with a fluid animation if the budget were high enough which it was many times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.