[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Prism General - DON'T LET THIS THING DIE EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: Pokemon-Prism.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Prism.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Pokemon Prism General

All info you need to know in the doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DIcrvv_-Ij0bLgl2yc9Ah7wqeAFbTWcgRuKma4tgueo/edit#gid=1336905571
>>
>>31269827
Anyone knows how to get 15th badge. It's this bald guy. I already got 16th from Silver, got TM Flash and now I have no idea where to do next?
>>
When is the next patch coming out.
>>
>>31269827
Why bother, its just people asking stupid questions who can't read.
>>
>>31270901
if you know the answer why not?
>>
I'm stuck in some area after the park.
>goes up the bridge isn't finished
>goes right you need surf
>there's no down
>going left returns to the park
Fucking bullshit game
>>
>>31270965
Have you tried talking to the guy near the bridge?
Have you tried clicking the OP link?
Fucking stupid people.
>>
>>31271031
And this gentlemen, is why we don't have these threads anymore.
>>
Pls help
They told me to go to Saxifrage Island. I cleared Naljo ruins and got the 4 jewels and combined them into the prism stone but now I can't go further because the ice place is too cold and the sea route is blocked by a rock.

Am I missing strength or is there something else out there?
>>
>>31271308
You get the fluffy coat if you explore the prison a bit.
>>
>>31271301
>can't have pls help threads
That's a good thing.
>>
>>31271308
Did you get the fake ID? There's someone outside the temple who wants the Prism Stone. Give it to him, backtrack to the cop on the sea route who was blocking a cave, and talk to him to go to Saxifrage. You'll get thrown in prison and once you do you are to comb every inch of that place for Strength and the fluffy coat that will let you through the ice cave after you beat the local gym leader.
>>
>>31271446
Thank you anon
I'm retarded apparently
>>
REMOVE OR FIX THE DATE ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
was really digging this game but the fucker keeps crashing every time i make progress so i just stopped playing
>>
>>31274205
Where was that happening? I only encountered 1 crash but that was with .91 only.
>>
>>31274461
multiple points throughout the game, every time I thought it had resolved it happened again so I just lost interest before fighting the pokemon league
>>
i'll play this when it gets some more unoficially patches
>>
Ooga booga where the cia at
>>
File: RIP Date.png (13KB, 513x134px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Date.png
13KB, 513x134px
>>31274152
Its never going to get fixed, just ignore date.
>>
I know that you get the Dawn Stone via mining, but how rare is it? I've been savecumming for about an hour now, no lie, and I still haven't found it. Do you need to be a certain level?
>>
I found a page detailing some of the unfinished content.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Prism-Unused-Content-653761692

>Kris was suggested by me cause friggin' hell, we've got every other main character from gen1 and 2 so why not? She would expand on the Johto side of things and she'd be the way you get the Hoenn legendaries, Mewtwo, Mew, and get to the Mystery League. The plan was she's studying legendary pokemon and would like your help. As you archived certain parts of the Bingo Card you'd unlock her taking you to different places Terra Cave, Marine Cave, Sky Pillar, Seafoam Islands, and Faraway Island. Because of various reasons the player can't enter the place, so they would be extensive Pokemon only maps. You could send in one mon and Kris would send in one of hers to help you and each map would require the two mon working together to get through it. For example In Terra Cave you'd have to send a water-type mon and Kris would provide a fire-type. In there you could stop or open lava flows to continue through the map, or in Kyores map you'd have a surfing mon and Kris would provide an ice-type and you'd have to freeze water currents to get around the map.

>Simon and the Miko were planed for the Rijon part of the game. As is Rijon is fully playable... but kinda vacant and purposeless. The idea was there's this shrine built on the border of Rijon and Naljo for worshiping Varaneous (or something along those lines). Simon comes in and steals an important jewel from the shrine and takes off over Rijon and you have to catch him as Varaneous is wreaking havoc all over the Region. It was also planned that this would have caused the Johto legendary birds to come down and see what's up inadvertantly causing even more trouble, but it would have added in the points where you could catch those two birds.

>In the final release you would be able to have a Pokemon Battle with mom.
>>
>>31276241
Reimplementation when?
>>
>>31276930
Unfortunately, never.
>>
>>31275602
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Can you have sex with Pokemon in this hack
>>
>>31278937
Only after you beat the Elite 4 100 times.
>>
>>31278937
no but in the beginning you can have sex with your mom before the rock fall
>>
Where do I go after beating the league?
>>
>>31269827
Is Staryu in this game?
>>
>>31279529
Rijon. There's a tunnel just north of caper city
>>
I finally dropped riolu at level 55 after taking it with me for the entire game. Despite my best efforts it never evolved. Does it still evolve through friendship? Did it get a new evolution method? Am I just retarded?
>>
>>31279698
Friendship during the day. Mine was well in her 50s before evolution too. Shit was pissing me off
>>
Where do i download it? The doc says to just google for it but nothing resembling a download link comes up
>>
>>31280730
It probably says that since they don't want to get C&D.

https://gofile.io/?c=CAJgKd
That one has the 0.92 patch with the debug option in menu. Useful if you don't want to waste time for evolution items that have 5% rate. Otherwise just ignore the debug option and play normally.
Also you don't need to extract the zip since most emulators can open zip already.
>>
I skipped the 7th gym and beat the 8th one, now I can't continue because the blue ranger guy doesn't show up in the prison thing.
I'm playing on 3ds so I can't just hack in the key I need, what are my options? Can I just get the debug version cia and the save files be compatible? If so, does anyone have a link to it?
>>
File: pokeprism.png (2KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
pokeprism.png
2KB, 160x144px
Fugg

How do I access the debug version so I can get back on land again?
>>
>>31281281
It's literally impossible to get stuck even without debug version unless you're retrded.

Use FLY to move to other location from water. It's even impossible to get stuck in dungeons because you get deafult Lavitar and DIG TM really early on. If you get stuck in walls etc. just use DIG.
>>
>>31281477
I don't have fly on my party. I have an HM slave for that.
>>
>>31281486
What's the use of HM slave in box when exploring? It's your fault for being retarded don't blame the game.
>>
>>31281497
Because I don't need Fly most of the time and I don't want to waste a space in my party for that.

How is it my fault that game has a logic mistake where it allows you to surf somewhere you're not meant to be off your bike?
>>
>>31281502
>waste a space in my party
kids these days
>>
>>31281477
This is a lie. It's super easy to get stuck. This one dude accidentally sequence broke and ended up in the prison without the blue ranger.
>>
>>31269827
Anyone got a link to an updated CIA so I can play on my 3DS?
>>
>>31269827
I'm playing on phone (my old boy) and i encountered two bugs:

-impossible to finish the lilia puzzle, it wont let me go even if its perfect, i have to resert the game

-the game freeze when i'm an azumarill and i talk to the carterpie in the forest.

Also, i'm stuck and cant find how to give the gym leader dreams
>>
>>31281565
>I'm a newfag and think that game is bad while in reality I suck as fuck
>>
>>31281582
Stop being such a fucking faggot about everything you shitface.

>>31281565
Take the magnet train and explore for a bit.
This game always wants you to explore and figure out stuff by yourself.
There is only one point where pretty much everyone has to look up something because there is no indication on where to go or what to do and the dungeon is super annoying.
>>
>>31281554
>This one dude
exacly, there was 1 retard who plays with things he shouldn't and get stuck. It's your fault to play with debug version teleportation you idiot and you even have guts to blame game for that?
>>
>beat league
>go to power plant
>talk to dad
>"I'll have more quests for you down the line in a later version of prism! Check the Facebook page!"
>curl up and cry because the game will never be finished
>>
Now that the dust has settled. We can all agree that this game is shit and was over hyped up
>>
>>31281582
when dis I say the game was bad? It's one of the best hacks i played even if i find the new types stupids.
>>
>>31281729
gtfo shithead, we all agree that the game is pretty much better in every aspect than XYORASSM. Pretty much best hack made ever. Go fuck yourself crybaby.
>>
>>31281804
>being this much of a shill

jesus I like the game but come on. You also post like an underage cunt
>>
Where is the building to craft stuff?

I already found the smelting lava pool and the jewelry house, but keep missing this one.
>>
>>31281804
Go kill yourself you autistic fucking sperg
>>
ok is it possible to find leaf stones at all via mining? been SRing for an hour in mound cave and got every stone excpet for that.
>>
Every time I beat Phancero I'm TPed to the glitched Pokémon Center at the glitched Island. How do I get out of here?
>>
>>31282133
you can buy them in shop in 2nd world
>>
>>31282189
yeah but doesn't that take a while? I'd like to have an exeggutor before postgame.
>>
>>31281955
in Johto, it's pretty much postgame. It's Kurt's house. You craft balls.
>>
File: 1480533183922.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480533183922.png
28KB, 622x659px
>it will never be finnished

It hurts bros.

Fuck Nintendo
>>
I just caught myself a female Snorunt. Does someone give me a Dawn Stone later or is it a rare item I have to be lucky to find?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.