[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck on this bitch When is Pokebank coming for Sun/Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: sdggggh.png (46KB, 150x344px) Image search: [Google]
sdggggh.png
46KB, 150x344px
I'm stuck on this bitch

When is Pokebank coming for Sun/Moon so I can ship my level 100s over
>>
get good
>>
Fucking how?

How the hell does anyone have trouble with in game fights?

Are you 12?
>>
scrub can't git gud
>>
Just inject lol
>>
File: 1483395696498.jpg (46KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
1483395696498.jpg
46KB, 960x745px
>>31268060

Next thing you know, you're gonna bitch about how the game was too easy after the fact. I thought you autistic faggots wanted a challenge?

Either get good or kill yourself.
>>
File: sassysuperman.gif (232KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
sassysuperman.gif
232KB, 400x243px
>Stuck on any Pokemon
kys
>>
How bad?
>>
File: 1483653352968.png (74KB, 188x150px) Image search: [Google]
1483653352968.png
74KB, 188x150px
>>31268060
>
>>
>>31268060
I was stuck on her too
I managed to beat her by fighting Bewear with the water starter (whatever its English name is), since Bewear can't damage it because of its Ghost type
During that time I revived all my mons and then beat her.

Now I'm stuck before the Top 4 and my mons are all 10-15 levels below them because I didnt use Exp share ever
>>
The first fight? The game still progresses even if you lose.
>>
>>31268086
I've been rushing and am 2 lazy to level grind
>>
>>31268086
Not OP, but I've been playing with the exp share off without grinding.

Myfive party mons started being underleveled before the Guzma fight in the Team skullmansion or whatever that was.
It only got harder, had to abuse super effectiveness and items to get past anything.
The hapu fight and last Gladion fight were pretty darn hard.
>>
>>31268177
>>31268192
>Being underleveled even without exp share
Git gud
>>
>>31268177
I'm talking about the fight on her island, btw
The fight in the other dimension was hard as well, but I beat her with the same strategy and some look with my attacks/switches
>>
>>31268223
wouldnt being gud mean beating trainers despite being underleveled?
>>
>>31268223
Even without exp share? How does that make sense?
I never used it and for whatever reason, my mons were constantly underleveled. But then again, I dont grind on wild mons or anything, I always flee (btw what is this bullshit with not being able to flee from mons that are 10 levels below yours? is that new??) and I avoid grass and water if I can.
>>
>>31268254
>>31268257
If you've got the exp share turned off you should be near the levels of trainers and challenges in the game simply by playing naturally. If you had it on, you would be overleveled.

Being underleveled even with it off means you need to git gud.
>>
>>31268311
I fought every trainer and I'm still underleveled. How does that have to do with git gud? The only thing I could've done is grinding wild mons, right? Or could there be any other reason I'm ul?
>>
>>31268257
The speed of your mon versus the other one affects your chance to escape, and a lot of pokemon in sun/moon are really fucking slow.

It constantly annoys me when I can't escape from the most common mon on the planet, a fucking ratatta, because everything else slow as shit.
Fucking 43 base speed vikavolt, what were they thinking.
>>
>>31268311
But being the same level as the stronger trainers make everything easier,are you stupid?
>>
>>31268431
But wasn't that the case in every game before as well? I never had this much of a problem with not being able to escape.
Or does it just affect gen 7 mons? If the speed of the older ones gotn't nerfed, Imma just put one of those at the first place in my party.
>>
File: 1483210590283.png (121KB, 509x442px) Image search: [Google]
1483210590283.png
121KB, 509x442px
>>31268223
Did you even play'd the game without exp share?
I guess not
>>
>>31268311
That isn't how you use the word "even"
>>
All five of her Pokemon have perfect individual values and ideal natures and effort values according to tvtropes. Are there any other trainers like that? I know Cynthia's Pokemon are supposed to have perfect individual values too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.