[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Was it autism?
>>
Yes. Thankfully she died because even Nintendo realized how awful she was
>>
>>31267423
She seems legitimately autistic. Not even memeing.
>>
>tfw the mandela effect shifted me to the universe where the franchise's most beloved waifu is a shit character
its not fair bros
>>
If you didn't have to capture mega fug everyone would like zinnia.
>>
>>31267455
Hopefully Lillie is going the same way. Can't even kick her ass because "I'm too cute to be a trainer hurrdurr", what a joke of a character.
>>
>>31267489
>Walks like a chimp
>LE RANDUMB
>I know more than everybody here! My credentials? Uhhh I come from a dragon clan nobody has ever heard of!
>MULTI-VERSE derp

Wish Fug had ate her with all her keystones to mega-evolve
>>
File: 1472178890916.jpg (313KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
1472178890916.jpg
313KB, 1174x918px
>>31267567

You'll have to settle for this.
>>
>>31267664
translate?
>>
>>31267518
>Zinnia is hated by Japan in general
>Lillie is so overwhelmingly loved that her cards are selling out before they can even print new ones and are now expensive as fuck
I guess you'll just have to settle for Pokemon's new mascot, Lilliechu.
>>
>>31267698
>Zinnia: Lord Rayquaza please Mega Evolve so we can fight the meteor
>Fug: fug
>>
>>31267518
If we do get a Kanto remake I'm fully expecting her to be another major character. Either a rival or a mentor. Either way, expect cutscenes
>>
>>31267754
>leave your home
>Dude I was weak but I grew strong thanks to this nameless person
>waits for you on route 1
>Dude I got pretty stronk thanks to this nameless person, brings back memories
>waits for you on Viridian
>>
>>31267754
>Red (you) pick X
>Blue pick what's strong to X
>Lillie picks what's weak to X
>Becomes the new Hau
>>
>>31267423
My wife does not have autism!
>>
>>31267423
they need to stop making the shittiest characters possible
her lillie, the fucker from xy post game
god damn they just ruined shit
>>
>>31267754
But Red is way older than Lillie. She'd be a fetus in a Kanto remake. Having her appear would only make sense if it was a new Kanto game set after SM or just a straight-up SM sequel.
>>
>>31268235
Good luck selling that to people.
>>
>>31268235
She jumps through a portal where Red and Blue are kids again
>>
File: fug fug fug!!.png (131KB, 575x472px) Image search: [Google]
fug fug fug!!.png
131KB, 575x472px
>>31267718
>fug: fug
>>
>>31267664
I cried for days when I read this and I prayed every morning and night to god that she would be okay
>>
>>31268493
>Dragon Tail'd through the gut
>Hyper Beam'd by a God

She's beyond dead
>>
>>31268549
Only paralyzed.
It was Dragonbreath, not Hyper Beam.
>>
>>31268549
except she's confirmed alive! Jesus Christ, Lord GOD truly delivers!
>>
>>31268584

But he doesn't learn dragonbreath
>>
File: Mega_Salamence.png (95KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Salamence.png
95KB, 400x480px
>>31267664
She was kinda fucked either way, if Rayquaza didn't kill her, her Mega Salamence would of.
>Mega Evolution fuels its brutality, and it may even turn on the Trainer who raised it. It's been dubbed "the blood-soaked crescent."
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.