[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would most pokemon turn out to be terrifying of they were real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1549ab1766f3be2042b6a136b331653e.jpg (619KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1549ab1766f3be2042b6a136b331653e.jpg
619KB, 800x1126px
Would most pokemon turn out to be terrifying of they were real?
>>
yes especially mewtwo because it would attack and kill any human on sight and not even the entire US military would be able to stop it
>>
>>31267330
I'd say that descripton fits most psychic types, legendaries, and several ghost types.
>>
>Bewear
No thanks!
>>
>>31267255
Xurkitree by far. It looks silly in its model, but consider this: a 12 1/2 foot tall monster, so all you see at eye level is it's feet. It crackles and glows with electricity. It's also super aggressive. I think I'd shit myself.
>>
>>31267300
A large majority of them are cute even to a degree really attractive to some. A real lopunny would be probley still cute irl.
>>
>>31267357
Even if there are some other legendaries that would be able to wipe out all of humanity they probably don't want to. Mewtwo is a savage, berserk creature with nothing but combat on its mind.
>>
>>31267409
Beauty would most likely be to fast to see with the human eye
>>
File: ye.png (73KB, 417x504px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
73KB, 417x504px
>>31267429
>Anybody who tries to kill roaches dissapears and never comes back
Spooky
>>
>>31267409
Xurkitree is basically Slenderman but instead of kidnapping it just fries you.
>>
>>31267409
>a 12 1/2 foot tall monster, so all you see at eye level is it's feet
How fucking short are you?
>>
>>31267462
>Anybody who tried to track it down and gets Frozen
This is all assuming they'd be hostile however.
I doubt all the ultra beasts would be initially angry. Particularly Celesteela.
>>
>>31267591
I imagine pheromosa and buzzwole would be, they would essentially see what they think are members of their species getting killed every day like pests.

I mean, what would YOU do if you went into an alien world where humans were killed off like vermin, but you were somehow stronger than any of those aliens by far?
>>
>>31267255
I would still have sex with them
>>
>>31267730
I doubt they'd let you
>>
>>31267666
Nice satan trips. Buzzwole would attempt to benchpress the planet.
Kartana would attend a origami class and make more of itself.
Celessteela worshiped like a god.
Nihelgo accidently poisons the whole ocean essentially destroys all water types[\spoiler]
>>
>>31267666
>buzzwole
>hostile

i imagine buzzwole going to a fitness gym just to flex on bodybuilders
>>
>>31267749
You can bang a horse. I'm sure a Pokemon you bond with will let you
>>
>>31267255
>Pic related has the most compelling hypnotic powers of any Pokémon, and it forces others to do whatever it wants.
>Would enslave entire villages for food.
>Real cephalopods are among the most intelligent animals to begin with, imagine what goes through the mind of one that has psychic powers and a dark=evil nature in top
>If contrary and superpower were real we'd all be fucked as the limitations they have in the games probably wouldn't exist
>You'd think you'd be safe in the mountains since it is a deep sea creature, but this fucker can survive and move in land no problem
>Its only weaknesses are bugs, that are troublesome on their own to handle since they're just like real bugs but bigger and stronger, or fairies, that I'm sure would be annoying magical trolls if they were real.
>>
>>31267411
a real buneary would be cute because it'd be a fluffy slightly larger rabbit tottering around on two legs, a real lopunny would be more like a rabbit shaped like an upright deer its feet are so tiny
>>
Nearly every poison type would be lethally toxic. None of this "fainting" nonsense. If the effects of poison were realistic, the effects would likely be as follows:
>Severe pain, nerve damage, vertigo, drowsiness, and eventually paralysis (Arbok)
>Severe pain, tingling, anxiety, nausea, and possible heart failure (Ekans)
> Shortness of breath, pain when inhaling deeply, lung damage, wheezing, coughing. (Koffing, Weezing)
> Internal bleeding, hemorrhaging, general tissue damage (Seviper)
> Severe pain, cardiovascular symptoms (Skorupi, Drapion)
> Convulsions, paralysis, and death (Croagunk, Toxicroak)
>Stinging pain, nausea, tissue swelling (Toaxapex, Mareanie)
>>
the one thats god
>>
>>31267424
Yeah, but it's not particularly destructive nor are its psychic powers really far-reaching or anything. It doesn't even do anything unless you challenge it despite being a savage beast that lives for combat.
>>
File: woody-001.jpg (98KB, 1200x1152px) Image search: [Google]
woody-001.jpg
98KB, 1200x1152px
>>31267751
Someone poisoned the water hole
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.