[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cheating is easier than ever >Still choose not to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1479293491921.jpg (24KB, 474x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479293491921.jpg
24KB, 474x390px
>Cheating is easier than ever
>Still choose not to
>>
File: comfycomfey.png (251KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfycomfey.png
251KB, 409x409px
>>31264303
>tfw injector
>tfw don't get mad when people want to do things the old fashioned way
if it makes them happy have at it.
>>
File: 1481579739662.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1481579739662.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>31264303
>Killing yourself is easier than ever
>Still chooses not to
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (192KB, 965x827px) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
192KB, 965x827px
>>31264303
Good boy.
>>
>only injecting I do is stacks of Rare Candies and Gold Bottle Caps

fuck grinding in SM
>>
literally no excuse lol
>>
File: 1441922750756.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441922750756.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>Soft reset for my Jolly Silvally for a good 2 hours
>EV trained him with no Pokerus and only a few of the EV Items
>did a million runs of the E4 with him in the lead while training other mons for my Pokedex
>all the while kept sending Pokemon in the shard cave in Palegeo for shards
>finish dex and Silvally is only lv.95
>say fuck it, raise a Meowth squad to farm Rare Candies
>get him to lv. 100 and use my 3 Bottle Caps on him
>that feeling of total fulfillment looking at my absolutely perfect Silvally that I'm going to use for as long as I play Pokemon
Injecting has it's uses, but man, I haven't felt like that since I was a kid, touring Kanto in Crystal's postgame with only my Meganium and Lanturn.
>>
File: Jags.jpg (55KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jags.jpg
55KB, 341x500px
>>31264446
but you can just modify the pokemon to the level you desire and give them perfect IV stats eliminating all the grinding in the process.

as far as items are concerned I just injected a shitload of Comet Shards to max out on money
>>
>>31264397
I agree, people who cheat should kill themselves.
...jk, but people who tell others to kys should get lost.
>>
>>31264303
What i can say.
Im a lazy person to cheat in someway, but i still have a 6iv ditto.
>>
That's ok anon, I'll actually be battling online while you spend hours in the autism box telling yourself "this is fun!"
>>
>>31264567
I am extremely paranoid about fucking something up by directly writing to my precious Pokemon so I just give myself the tools to perfect them legitimately

I also bought a second, used copy of SM just to inject to so my main game is never once sullied by direct save editing, I just trade my Pokemon over, pump them full of Rare Candies, then trade them back holding a GBC and do the HT there

Never gonna understand why people sell off games only two hours in
>>
i'm just too lazy to mess with all these programs, also i remember being traumatized when i was stupid kid and gamesharked my sapphire version to end till the game said fuck you and started freezing left and right
>>
>>31264559
Wouldn't it be better just to use an abra with syncronize to get the jolly off the bat?
>>
>>31264620
PKHeX makes sure the pokemon are as legitimate as possible. That's what the red yeld sign & green check mark are for. It's actually good for when you want to transfer your bros and buff them up with perfect stats. I'm waiting until the update comes before I let my bro in Alola just in case. Dumb GF forgot his mega stone and you can't transfer items through bank. It's programmed in the game so he's definitely getting it back.
>>
>>31264721
I didn't know Syncronize worked with giftmons at the time, I had beaten SM in like 2 days and never soft reset for a legend before.
>>
>>31264303
>yet it doesn't bring any pleasure to do so, and you will never know what feeling I'm talking about
>>
File: 1460431708752.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1460431708752.png
118KB, 327x333px
Where's pokebank at? I wanna try out Protean Greninja on Battle Spot already

I skipped Gen 6
>>
>>31264741
This.
I have a male dream ball Koffing I can finally breed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.