[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Diantha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CtCoI9TWEAAl5Z_.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CtCoI9TWEAAl5Z_.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Lets have a Diantha thread

She's such an underrated character. hile its true XY didnt give her any time to shine, other Pokemon media did it pretty well. I like her team (kudos for Aurorus and Tyrantrum some of the best designed Pokes from gen 6)

Not to mention her theme is top tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-c2YZTvH4

Anyone getting the Diantha figurine?
>>
Why did she have both of the fossil pokemon when an earlier gym leaders entire team was both of the fossil pokemon?
>>
>>31263452
no
>>
>>31263452
>There's a Diantha figure coming up

Hotglue/10
>>
>>31263485
So? Cynthia has Lucario and Roserade even though Maylene and Gardenia have them aswell
>>
>>31263507
I feel that so many bosses have used milotic, that it isn't as special anymore.
>>
>>31263452

>Underrated character

That's because nobody likes talking about her. And if they do, they call he root on how bad she is.

>X/Y didn't give her time to shine

Glad the didn't, she was such an empty character.

>I like her team.

Eh, whatever. 2 out of 6 Pokémon are good.

>Top tier theme.

I'll give you that. That song is good.
>>
>>31263507
>Maylene's Lucario
>Cynthia's Lucario
>Korrina's Lucario
>Gladion's Lucario
Make it stop
>>
>>31263521
Think about Alakazam for example

Only in SM Dexio, Faba, Anabel and Blue use it

Not to mention other people like Lucian and Sabrina from the past games
>>
File: Like_this.jpg (3MB, 1250x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Like_this.jpg
3MB, 1250x1768px
>>31263538
Even Jasmine can use a Lucario because steel-typing lol
>>
>>31263530
>she was such an empty character.
Meh, i disagree. Its all about screen time and writing

Remember Cynthia from DP? She didnt do shit, pretty much like Diantha in XY
In Platinum it was changed, Cyntha had the guts to go into Distorrtion world with us and be by our side

Diantha was very cool at the end of XYZ anime where she led the gyms leaders to battle with Lysandre and fighting side by side with Steven
>>
>>31263541
I suppose. I guess I personally thought that abra was easy and early enough to get, teleport bullshit aside. I must've just associated how rare feebas was and the beauty evolution method with milotic being a lot more thematic and rare then alakazam. Maybe because there aren't as many psychics as waters, so milotic was less spread out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.