[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, what will Stars have to do to improve gen 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: necrozma.jpg (37KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
37KB, 620x350px
>>
Not be a rushed piece of ass.
Give us a an actual post-game.
Give us a fucking battle frontier after two generations of it being missing.
>>
Build on SM instead of replacing things that don't need to be replaced
>>
Less explain the same thing 10 times. Less talking in general.
>>
Realistically speaking? Make Necrozma the star of the show and give the game a completely different story from S/M.
What I want? More ultra beasts.
>>
higher resolution
>>
Gyms, character rematches (proper, this time)
I actually really want following Pokemon now I've seen those damn good animations

That'll do, honestly
If they expand on the tree that'd be great
>>
>>31263318
Improve on SM the same way Platinum improved on Diamond and Pearl. We need more touters and better Pokémon distribution, better framerates and more content to enjoy. A national dex should be obligatory, and replace the goddamn bottom screen.
>>
Just from the top of my head: less cutscene shit, post-game(including frontier), more importance for alolan pokemon, making explorable areas more interesting.
>>
>>31263345
Move tutors are a shoe-in
They're in every remake (though I can't recall for Crystal)
>>
>>31263318
Pokemons outside the balls
Missing mega stones
Missing Z-chrystals
>>
>>31263318
1. move tutors
2. missing mega stones
3. more battle facilities
4. increase spawn rate for certain pokemon, and decrease others to add more variety
5. fix SOS or remove it
6. more side areas
7. add Super Training/Horde battles
8. more story battles expanding the UBs/Zygarde
9. more pokemon from other gens
10. a button to skip cutscenes
11. difficulty options (like in Gen 5 but easier to access)
12. following pokemon
>>
Explain the disaster that is Zygarde. Why was he relegated to some shitty side quest with little to no lore? How does he tie in with Alola and Kalos?
>>
>>31263318
More post game
More accesible bulidings in cities and towns
Actual caves and dungeons
Make trials more interesting instead if being "defeat these 3 Pokemon of the same family"
DO THE FUCKING PWT, Battle Tree sucks ass
Do real rematches (like Battle Chateau or VS seeker), sure the league defense is cool but way too boring
Make Zygarde and Guzzlord have an actual story, there so much potential there
Makke the characters bee involved in the story a'la BW/BW2 instead of having tons of cutscens that dont add to the story
Less Lillie, in fact have her appear at the end as a champion
>>
>hordes or dexnav
>macho brace
>items more available like they were in gen vi instead of either being rare or one-off for no good reason
>bigger dex/amount of available pokemon
>fix the spawn rates of gen vii pokemon and add more variety to areas
>national dex
>make festival plaza worthwhile
>make trainer's mons have full movepools
>move tutors
>more alolan forms/megas
>mina's trial
>a better place to grind
>rematchable trainers
>fix the awkward lighting
>use the same models for overworld and battle
>fix not being able to see certain pokemon's animations in the dex or the status screen (xurkitree and mareanie for example)
>make the royal less horseshit
>more love for regions not named kanto, particularly johto and kalos
>let us actually fucking go to the inaccesable areas and expand others
>>
>>31263318
Less cutscenes and non-essential NPC talk in general.

Following Pokemon since we know GameFreak already has models for those.

New ride Pokemon. Let us pick between at least 3 different rideable flying Pokemon for starters. New abilities would also be nice, for example Rock Climb and Waterfall equivalents.

New battle facilities (read: Frontier) for postgame. New fun (keyword) side features in style of gen 3 Pokemon Contests and PokeStar Studios.

New Alolan forms, and maybe new Megas as well.

Severely rework Festival Plaza since I doubt they'd ever get rid of it entirely in Stars.

New tutors and new Egg Moves. Bring back the Sucker Punch tutor for fucks sake.
>>
>>31263364
>missing z-crystals
??? They're all there
>>
>>31263318
>Lillie returns
>Can link S/M up like in B/W2 which will include added cutscenes plus a champion battle against your previous character's linked team.
>Battle Tree torn down for wood and space to make way for the new and improved battle frontier
>Mina needs to stop being a lazy stoner and make a trial, maybe including a mini game involving coloring
>Personally I don't mind the encounter rates as it made many pokemon viable to trade for legendaries but sure change that if many people ask for it
>Gladion becomes cute twinky president of Aether Foundation
>Hau is the new twunk-tier kahuna but I wouldn't mind if he ate a few too many malasadas and got a pot belly
>More focus on Necrozma and perhaps filling up the Zygarde story too
>Mini dating simulator like in b/w and b/w2 but you also get Hau/Gladion/Lillie and even Guzma and co on board. Can be situated at the fossil park which will be built by then.
>Also new dungeons and free surfing too and fro islands
>>
>>31263376
>4. increase spawn rate for certain pokemon, and decrease others to add more variety
why? also- how exactly does this 'add more variety'? it doesn't fucking change the variety at all?!
>5. fix SOS or remove it
wat?
no, seriously... wat?
>6. more side areas
concur
>7. add Super Training/Horde battles
literally why
>10. a button to skip cutscenes
please god
>>31263397
>More accesible bulidings in cities and towns
>Actual caves and dungeons
did we play the same game?
>>31263397
>Makke the characters bee involved in the story a'la BW/BW2 instead of having tons of cutscens that dont add to the story
confirmed to be a fucking moronic jizzrag.

>>31263400
>hordes or dexnav
do you REALLY want to see hordes running at 2fps? I don't think so. Having the rotomdex without dexnav is a travesty though.
>items more available like they were in gen vi instead of either being rare or one-off for no good reason
what is leftovers? Seriously- every game has some items more or less rare, respectively.

>>31263364
>Missing Z-chrystals
..............?
d...d-did you not explore, at ALL?
none of them are even that hard to find?
i swear to god if you're saying that cause you missed the fucking ice z crystal or something...
>>
>>31263633
>plus a champion battle against your previous character's linked team
If only. There's no way they'll do that, not for BW2 and not for whatever's next after SM.
>>
>>31263665
They totally could if they wanted though.
>>
>>31263651
>confirmed to be a fucking moronic jizzrag.
So you think Lana was involved in the story? Or Mina? Or Olivia? Or Sophocles? Or Kiawe? Or Mallow? Or Illima? No they werent

>did we play the same game?
I bet you enjoyed exploring Paniola, Tapu Vilage, Hano Grand resort (etc) and all the big caves. Oh wait...
>>
>>31263318
Gameplay-wise?
>bring back some QoL stuff like a way to easily grind to Level 100 post-E4.
>make Bottle Caps less of a nightmare to get. I understand the principle behind them being rare, but 30 shards for a single Cap is fucking ridiculous. Maybe introduce stat-specific ones that are more common?
>keep the Festival Plaza, but give it an interface on the bottom screen like the PSS that you can use for shorthand trading/battling etc with people you've already connected to at some point. Make it accessible via an app on the Rotomdex, like how you could access it via the PokeNav plus in OR/AS.
>introduce a tracker/checklist for Zygarde Cores/Cells. Being stuck on finding the last three or four because you didn't grab them all in a specific order is ridiculous.
>don't make entire Pokémon lines exclusive to SOS battles. Hidden Abilities I can get, but making Pokémon that aren't evos of readily-available ones exclusive to them is ridiculous.
>fix the fishing encounter rates; make the current rates for bubbling spots the default rates, and give bubbling spots better ones on top of that.
>do something similar to moving the IV judging function to the PC and put all the move tutors in Festival Plaza or some other readily-available location. Like the IV judge, you'd have to encounter them first, but it'd make things incredibly convenient.
>>
>>31263651
Not the Leftovers, dipass. I mean things like the Razor Claw or Razor Fang, neither of which can be purchased with BP or found on the overworld anymore. Also, do you REALLY think the Switch is going to run the games as badly as the 3DS does?
>>
>>31263813
>make Bottle Caps less of a nightmare to get. I understand the principle behind them being rare, but 30 shards for a single Cap is fucking ridiculous. Maybe introduce stat-specific ones that are more common?
You can easily farm them on the Plaza.
>>
>>31263816
razor claw is easily farmable you fuckwit.
razor fang isn't; because gliscor isn't available this gen.
Also- weren't you just complaining that there's only one of some of the items? wouldn't it being available on the overworld mean there's only one of it?
Fuck.
>>31263813
>bring back some QoL stuff like a way to easily grind to Level 100 post-E4.
TIL: going from 66 to 98 in fourteen seconds isn't 'easy' enough for some people.
>make Bottle Caps less of a nightmare to get.
cause paying 100 FC per cap is SUCH a nightmare.
>Festival Plaza *snip*
what is quick link?
and what the fuck are you smoking?- why the fuck would multiplayer features be added to a pokedex?
>>introduce a tracker/checklist for Zygarde Cores/Cells. Being stuck on finding the last three or four because you didn't grab them all in a specific order is ridiculous.
when it takes a half an hour, tops, to grab all 100- then grow the fuck up and just go through the list,
>fix the fishing encounter rates
>put all the move tutors in Festival Plaza
Oh- you're just a massive fucking idiot.
Well, never mind all my other points, then. It's not like you'll listen to them anyway.
>>
>>31263323
Pretty much this
>>
>>31263903
>razor claw is easily farmable you fuckwit.
Farmable, yes
Easily, no
>>
>>31263651
horde battle are superior to SOS and they only reason as to why they removed it is because the system could't handle it
>>
>>31263913
>not making things easy on yourself by using compoundeyes thief butterfree
if you're gonna shoot yourself in the foot, then you can't complain that other people can still ride bikes anon.
>>31263927
>horde battle are superior to SOS
How?
I completely disagree.
>>
>>31263940
>How
they're faster for EV training
>>
>>31263560
Mew and Marshadow
>>
more expansive regional dex
>>
>>31263949
>six battles, each with opening trainer + ball throwing animation
>seven pokemon, all in the same battle

...wat?
>>
>>31263903
There are other evolution items that can be found on the overworld once, and then obtained through other means like buying them or getting them as a prize, not to mention the Pokemon who hold evo items in the wild are fucking rare on top of having to SOS chain them because the chance of them holding the item is also rare, and SOS battles fuck with the encounter-influencing abilities.
>>
File: n_png.png (181KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
n_png.png
181KB, 600x311px
Stars? I think you mean (Super)Nova
>>
A new island bigger than the others combined rose up out of the sea somehow.

Alola's existing design is too flawed to be salvageable.
>>
>>31263956
>can kill five mons in one turn and then perform another sweet scent to make more show up
>have to false swipe one pokemon, use an adrenaline orb, pray that help actually shows up when it makes a distress call, kill the help and repeat the process

>>31263940
5-10% of 5-10% is still pretty abysmal.
>>
>>31263968
>A new island bigger than the others combined rose up out of the sea somehow.
But Alola already has a Big Island?
>Alola's existing design is too flawed to be salvageable.
You must think that about Hawaii as well, then, eh?
>>
>>31263968
Even if the islands got bigger thanks to volcanoes somehow?
>>
>>31263956
>six battle
>seven pokemon
did you calc that or something, remember that you should use the updated EV training items as if horde battle were still a thing in gen 7

also some pokemon are not like caterpie and will take some time to call for help but besides that it's the kind of opposite of what i was looking for them to update EV training
In either ST or when you press Y in the summary they should show you the actual numbers so that i won't need to pull out a calc when my pokemon don't need a 252/252 spread
>>
>>31263977
>can kill five mons in one turn and then perform another sweet scent to make more show up
>have to false swipe one pokemon, use an adrenaline orb, pray that help actually shows up when it makes a distress call, kill the help and repeat the process
You realize you're proving my point, right? Or do you just hate SOS battles for no reason other than 'its dumb!1'
Using super effective moves- I can finish the latter process (meaning fully EV training something (to 252)) in about two minutes.
Horde training takes at least three+.
The latter is easier, and faster.
>5-10% of 5-10% is still pretty abysmal.
where the hell does that math come from?
compoundeyes makes it 50%- using thief butterfree and SOSing, I can have my razor claw / metal coat / king's rock in under a minute.
>>31263958
>and SOS battles fuck with the encounter-influencing abilities.
sauce? I have not personally found this to be the case. i rarely have to kill more than 3 'mon with thief to find my item.
>>
>>31264002
If hordes and the updated system for the EV-boosting items were in the same game, hordes would be superior to SOS battles.
>>
>>31263318
Not a long list but:
>Expand on Kahili so she doesn't seem so out of nowhere
>Focus a bit more on the Ultra Beasts and Necrozma (because let's face it, I'm sure most of us are already assuming Necrozma has another form like other third legendaries)
>give Zygarde a role in the story (likely will appear at midgame or end game at worst)
>improve on everything SM gave us
Didn't include move tutors because we all know it's going to be there. It's usually never in the first game of the generation.
>>
>>31264002
>remember that you should use the updated EV training items as if horde battle were still a thing in gen 7
why? anon was saying hordes allowed for quicker ev training- so i was comparing hordes as they are in XY/ORAS with SOS how they are in SM.
Also remember that the battle intro animation takes twice the time that it did last gen, which means that hordes would be even LESS quick for farming EVs in gen VII- not even couting a fps of 2.
>they should show you the actual numbers so that i won't need to pull out a calc when my pokemon don't need a 252/252 spread
isn't that literally the point of pelago EV training? specific spreads?
>>
>>31264006
see >>31264016 and >>31264002

Encounter rate for a Jangmo-o or Bruxish: 5%
Encounter rate for Bruxish in a bubbling spot: 10%
Chance of a Bruxish holding a Razor Fang or a Jangmo-o/Hakamo-o holding a Razor Claw, boosted by Compound Eyes: 5% boosted to 10%
>>
>>31264016
>If hordes and the updated system for the EV-boosting items were in the same game, hordes would be superior to SOS battles.
also if the 'new battle' animation didn't take up twice the time it did last gen, but it's nice to have dreams.
>>
>>31263982

What does Hawaii have to do with anything? Gamefreak can add things to Alola that aren't in Hawaii, unless I missed New York's frozen mountains.
>>
>>31264032
i don't think you have your replies quite right anon.
either that or i don't understand what you're getting at.
>>
>>31264034
>twice the time
Wait, what? And apart from that,
>implying the calling for help animation isn't close to being as tedious
>>
>>31264029
holy you're retarded, it's like you didn't even read the OP

>Realistically, what will Stars have to do to improve gen 7?
>re-introduce hordes now that with EV boosters buff would pretty much superior and it wouldn't run at 5 fps... if the game is on the switch (which it should since SM already pushed the 3DS far anough)

there was it too hard to understand for you?
>>
>>31263318
>make a dungeon inside the wela pokémon park
>redesign Mt. Lanakila to be actually big and challenging.
>a fre more extra areas
>battle frontier
>something like the White Tree Hollow would be nice to make grinding to lv 100 easier
>maybe more Alolans and UBs, idk
>>
>>31263903
>TIL: going from 66 to 98 in fourteen seconds isn't 'easy' enough for some people.
I'd prefer another way to do this, but I'll relent this point.

As for the rest:
>an unintentional exploit is so much better than being able to grind them with BP

>quick link
>good for anything except local wireless

>needing a list outside of the game to keep track of cores/cells is totally better than having a way to do it in game

>'i'm not even going to explain what i think is wrong with these points but hurr durr you're retarded anyway xdddd'

For your sake, I hope this is bait.
>>
>>31264040
Horde battle under Gen VII mechanics and assuming the Pokemon encountered gives the same EV as the held boosting item:

encounter

turn 1
>wide move, KOs all five opponents
>each opponent gives 1 ev, item gives 8 evs for each opponent, 45 evs in total, 90 evs with pokerus
>stat maxed in 6 battles, 3 with pokerus

SOS battle under Gen VII mechanics and assuming the Pokemon encountered gives the same EV as the held boosting item, and doesn't call for help at full HP even with an Adrenaline Orb:

encounter

turn 1
>use adrenaline orb or attack

turn 2
>attack or use adrenaline orb
>opponent calls for help

turn 3+
>help arrives at the end of the last turn following a successful call
>ko help
>the help's ev yield is doubled, so it gives 2 evs, item gives 6 evs, 8 evs in total, 16 with pokerus
>remaining opponent's turn
>opponent calls for help aftewards
>assuming help arrives with every call, stat is maxed in 32 opponents, 16 with pokerus

Did I do the math right?
>>
File: 1473629851114.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473629851114.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>31263318
Make the SoS mechanic not shit

Make the fishing mechanic not shit

Increase the encounter rate for native Alolan pokemon or at the very least fucking scrap annoying dipshit Pokemon like Fearow, and Pelipper, so tired of their fucking bullshit

Easier way to grind to 100

Tutors (please save Kommo-O tutors)

A little pet peeve of mine but make the surfing sections a little more in depth. I mean, damn back in Hoenn you could dive underwater and there were actual places to explore while you were surfing around everywhere. Now that we have a Gen that effectively removes HMs (which is a fucking godsend) you'd think they'd play around with that a little more. I can understand no diving, but don't make the most exciting thing I do while surfing just be smashing some rocks. We're in a tropical island region goddamn

Re-re-re-reintroduce the Vs. Seeker AGAIN. No idea why Gamefreak is so dead set on doing a good idea and then completely scrapping it the next gen

PWT like most every one has mentioned

More clothing customizations

More trainers to challenge during your title defenses
>>
>>31264144
>Did I do the math right?
no.
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/evchanges.shtml
7 chains to max a stat.
>>31264219
>calls mechanics shit
>doesn't give any reason why, other than opinion
Also- why is everyone complaining about easy leveling?
Seriously- this is the easiest pokemon game to do the final grind to 100 in...
Literally a minute to get from 66 to 98.
wtf
>PWT like most every one has mentioned
no one else has mentioned it- no one else gives a fuck about a shitty gen v piece of shit feature.
>>31264140
>>'i'm not even going to explain what i think is wrong with these points but hurr durr you're retarded anyway xdddd'
i will gladly explain any of my points.
unlike most of the anons in this thread.
>For your sake, I hope this is bait.
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>31264266
6 or 3 are still quicker than 7.
>>
>>31264266
Do you think I don't know that you have to grind the fucking Festival plaza to even get the items that let you bounce from 66-98? Festival Plaza is fucking boring garbage too, no one has any fucking time for that shit, you're essentially bitching at everyone that grinding is easy once you grind. Given that you're such a spastic I'll give my reasoning for the other two things you're whining about

>SoS mechanic
Overall its tedious. There are simply too many steps to actually get it to work when horde battles are much simpler. I know someone already broke it down for you but its literally
False Swipe
Adrenaline Orb
Pray they call for help and that help actually shows up
And if they don't call for help skip turns by clicking on Adrenaline Orbs or doing other dumb shit.

If it was actually consistent I wouldn't complain about it nearly as much

>Fishing mechanic
Are you fucking serious? You seriously don't see why this is fucking garbage in its current state?
>DESIGNATED FISHING SPOTS
>MAGIKARP AT 90% OF LOCATIONS
>NO ROD SEPARATION (OLD/GOOD/SUPER) SO NO WAY OFACTUALLY FUCKING AVOIDING FISHING FOR MAGIKARP
>ONLY WAY OF ACTUALLY GETTING RARE POKE OR ITEM IS BY FISHING IN AREAS WITH BUBBLES BUT BUBBLES CAN EITHER DISAPPEAR IF YOU DON'T GET UP TO THEM IN THE RIGHT WAY OR YOU *STILL* GET A FUCKING MAGIKARP BECAUSE THE GAME HATES YOU
>NOT TO MENTION THAT AFTER YOU FISH IN THE AREA AND THE BUBBLES DISAPPEAR YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AND COME BACK TO MAKE IT FUCKING RESPAWN

Every single thing about this bullshit ass mechanic is dogshit and fuck you for making me explain you stupid spaz
>>
>>31263318
>Stars
>Real
>>
>>31264266
Oh, I typed 6 instead of 16 and went on from that by accident, thanks for pointing it out. In that case...

turn 3+
>help arrives at the end of the last turn following a successful call
>ko help
>the help's ev yield is doubled, so it gives 2 evs, item gives 16 evs, 18 evs in total, 32 with pokerus
>remaining opponent's turn
>opponent calls for help aftewards
>assuming help arrives with every call, stat is maxed in 14 opponents, 7 with pokerus

Even with that and taking into account the times that the encounter, SOS call, attack and victory animations tale, hordes are still superior to SOS battles.
>>
File: 1472414616246.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472414616246.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
All I want is a consistent way to get bottlecaps, and also make it so that the IVs actually change for real instead of UR 6 IV NOW, I MEAN, YOU'RE NOT, BUT YOU SORT OF ARE KINDA I GUESS BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BREED THOSE IVS ONTO ANYTHING :^)
>>
>>31264352
>that you have to grind the fucking Festival plaza
>you're essentially bitching at everyone that grinding is easy once you grind
i grind'd the FP for about two hours the other day and got >7k FC.
More than enough to keep me going for ages and ages.
So, no; basically I'm saying that one type of grinding is substantially easier than the other type.

Also- there are exactly as many steps needed for hordes.

As for fishing, I guess I still don't understand what you find 'garbage' about any of that.
It's much easier than it was in previous gens.
I just miss chain fishing.
>>
>>31263318
Give up on this stupid cutscence to cutscence story, have much more side quests and more of a non-linear gameplay path, use the cutscence budget to put worthwhile cutscences in like at climactic moments and as rewards at the end of side quests
>>
>>31264393
>It's much easier than it was in previous gens.
How in the fuck was it easier when you weren't restricted in where you fished, weren't forced to use only one rod, and weren't fucked in the ass by Magikarps if you used 2/3 of the different rods? Fucking GFIDF, get out, the fishing mechanic in Sun/Moon is objectively dogshit, don't be fucking retarded
>>
>>31263318
-Less cutscenes except for pivotal scenes, let people talk to NPC's optionally for extra flavour text.
-New sequel or sidestory which isn't simply a retelling of the game
-More Pokemon, it's bad enough they give us hardly anything new but worse when they use existing typing rehashes.
-Related but more Alolan variants
-Cut out more of the obtusiveness from breeding to acually playing, like the EV chart on stats should be more obvious and have the actual numbers
-On that note fuck SOS battles, Horde battles were more useful and less annoying
-Fix the encounter rates, a fucking 1-5% chance on everything irregardless of how good they are is not my idea of a good distribution
-Move tutors
-An actual post game with some kind of high level challenge and a area which encourages exploration
-Make Double battles more prevalent in the main game, there is a massive disconnect from the multiplayer and main game because of it.
-Re-balance the multiplayer with actual nerf/buffs, any other multiplayer based game would push incremental post release patches once they realized they fucked up with some abilities/stats/effects which they've done spectacularly bad.
>>
Is it safe to say that the Gen VII shill from earlier has finally been BTFOd?
>>
Assuming it's on Switch, bring back Rotation, Triple and Horde Battles.

Yes, even Horde Encounters with Aether and Skull would be tits.
>>
>>31263966
that's actually a pretty good name.
>>
>>31263952
Wait, you're telling me the game has no Z-crystals for pokemon that arent officially in the game?? Well golly, slap my titties and call me Samantha!
>>
>>31263966
>Sequel to Sun/Moon
>Box legendary is likely to be an almost completely black Pokemon
>Not calling it Pokemon: Eclipse
>>
>>31264799
>Well golly, slap my titties and call me Samantha!
I'd rather not.
Samantha was Lusamine's name in my language.
>>
For one, GF can redeem Gen 7 by giving Decidueye a broken mega evolution or at least a broken form.
>>
>>31263318
uncuck fishing
give kalos closure
>>
>>31263318
Give Gladion more screentime.

Seriously, it's obvious they cut a lot of stuff from him. Despite being related to the main antagonist and the protagonist, he does barely anything, and you hardly see him at all.
Type:Null seems underused also. It's a designated Beast-Killer, but it doesn't do aything with the UBs, and then Silvally outa nowhere. Postgame shoulda been you and Gladion hunting down UBs together desu
>>
>>31264971
I was hoping for his Type: Null to evolve in a cutscene, but alas.
>>
>>31263323
Bahaha, you're fucking retarded.

>rushed
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>31266004
beat the game two times and explain.

is a total mess.
>>
Fix the GTS so you can pick a pokemon and it shows you all of the entries asking for said pokemmon. That way you can choose what you get from a pokemon you don't want.
>>
File: TLE2004-139w.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TLE2004-139w.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>31264824
>eclipses are only black
>>
>31264824
>>
>>31263397
>Battle Tree sucks ass
If you have problems with Tree... hahaha
>>
>>31263400
>macho brace
>when exist power items and are better
For what purpose?

>national dex
Again, for what purpose? Wanna catch 1652 pokemon with we reach gen 18 just for shiny charm?
>>
>>31263323
>>31266004
>>31266155
>Rushed
Yeah, i don't get it either, i've only beat it once, but it didn't feel rushed
but it does need more post-game content, something like challenges or some sort of collectable that takes time.
>>
File: Missing characters.png (2MB, 2128x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Missing characters.png
2MB, 2128x1575px
Put these three characters in the game
>>
>>31268814
You misspelled bodybags
>>
more replayable post game for fuck's sake

I can't believe we've gotten 3 sets of games in a row that haven't even bothered with good post game content.
>>
>>31263318
Fix the goddamn movepools.
>>
>>31263361
I think Crystal had Tbolt, Flamethrower and ice beam tutors.
>>
Not be gen 7. That's the only way.
>>
File: whiteface-mountain.jpg (129KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
whiteface-mountain.jpg
129KB, 768x512px
>>31264037
>unless I missed New York's frozen mountains.
You did, guy.
>>
abolish IVs
remove move tutors and permanently give all previous move tutor moves to relearn moves
>>
File: tumblr_n7lulg6yVn1rlqiheo5_500.jpg (65KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7lulg6yVn1rlqiheo5_500.jpg
65KB, 485x485px
>Everyone arguing about Pokemon Stars or Eclipse
>mfw they release Sun and Moon 2 instead
>>
>>31269235
>Sun 2 has Lunala and vice versa
>>
>>31266004
>>31268805
It was rushed in areas outside the main storyline. Consider the lack of postgame content, no overworld models for the Tapus, UB's, and Necrozoma, and Zygarde getting shafted into an Easter egg hunt.
>>
>>31269450
I thought you would meet all the Tapus and UB in the main story and each Tapu would help you against the UBs.

When the leaker said the final boss would be a UB, I was thinking in Guzzlord
>>
>>31269544
I was also disappointed Nihilego was the only UB that had real relevance to the story. Literally all you see of UB-02 was already in the trailers for the game. They should have made them mid-game boss battles similar to totems.
>>
JUST BRING BACK THE FUCKING FRONTIER. IT'S BEEN 8 FUCKING YEARS SINCE WE HAD IT.
>>
>>31269544
>>31269611
>UB invasion
>Multibattle with allied Tapu against 2 supercharged UB

Wasted potential
>>
>>31264799
Samantha please
>>
File: 1424933506665.png (539KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424933506665.png
539KB, 848x480px
>>31263323
>Give us a fucking battle frontier

Do people still seriously want this or this just a meme now?

Have you forgotten that each generation has their own unique facility?

Gen III has the Battle Frontier.
Gen IV also has it, yes, but also introduced the PokeAthlon.
Gen V has the Pokemon World Tournament.
Gen VI has the Battle Maison.
And Gen VII has the Battle Tree.

Each game does something new. Get with it or go play Gen III / IV if you want it so bad.
>>
>>31263966
It's going to be called Meteor aka Falling Stars. It fits with the naming theme of Sun and Moon while providing a reference to Fallers.
>>
>>31263835
How? As far as I know you can only get them fishing on Poni Island or with a guy that's on your Castle in the Avenue thingy.
>>
>>31263318
I hope Stars is just a shitty codename and they end up using Prism or something
>>
File: Salamanso.png (26KB, 144x148px) Image search: [Google]
Salamanso.png
26KB, 144x148px
>>31271486
Gen III and IV frontiers are different and the real equivalent for gen V is the subway.
Subway, Maison and Tree are all reskins of battle tower, it's not something new.
I enjoy more content, the frontier has a tower and at least 4 more facilities, if you think that wanting more content = meme then yes, this is a meme.
>>
>>31263318
Less lagging and more content. If the Nintendo anon is to be believed we at least get the latter.
>>
>>31268733
So that we can actually boost the EV yield before we have a chance to get our hands on the other items or Pokerus.
>>
>>31263318
I've been stalling myself from completing SM thus far because I'm too afraid of how shit the postgame will be so I don't really have any opinions on that part of it but
>framerate enhancements
XY could handle hordes in 3D, SM itself can handle complex in-engine cutscenes and similar events, multi-battles don't even lag very hard until the action menu appears, so it's possibly linked to it?
>reworked distribution
There are plenty of Gen 1 designs I really like so it doesn't bother me as much as others, but it's still bullshit. Alola's a remote island chain insulated from the rest of the world, even taking introduction of new species into account there should still be far higher spawn rates for Gen 7 and there's no excuse to lock some away into SOS chain obscurity
>more minigames and other side-activities
I miss things like the Pokéathlon that gave me something fun to do other than battle facilities. I'd really also like to see new Refresh minigames that feel integrated into the world in the same way that the main feature does now. Even more of a pipe dream, take some perks out of Refresh and throw them into those minigames, like evasion boosts.
>toggleable followers
The work's already nearly complete regardless of its intended purpose, and it really added to the atmosphere. As trivial as it ultimately is, I found grinding in HGSS a little more tolerable when I could at least talk to my ace every once and a while and watch friendship go up, and any new ways to interact with my team are welcome.
>gyms and trials together
No reason this couldn't be a thing.
>>
Aside from what has been mentioned thus far, they need to remove pokeride gear or at least let you customize it to some degree. It looks hideous, especially in battle.
>>
- Let us obtain multiple Apricorn Balls
- More customization
- New Megas
- Super Training's return
- New move tutors (and not rehashed ones from ORAS/BW2)
>>
>>31263318
More Alolan Forms (including gens besides the first), UBs, and legacy characters.

Access to the golf-like area, with Kahili as Flying captain there. Mina is instead an Elite 4, and Ryuki is the Dragon trial captain. Trials are vastly improved.

A more balanced difficulty ramp which does away with things like Guzma having 2, 2 and then 4 Pokemon in his three story encounters. All major character's Pokemon have four moves and the strongest possible version of each move available for the time.

Post-game fifth island that's explained away by being distant enough to not class as being part of Alola. There, you can battle the MC with the opposite gender and same skin tone as your own, Red-style.
>>
>>31263318
Bring Mega-Mawile back.
Add New Megas, including:
M-Dunsparce
M-Ledian
M-Ariados
M-Fearow
M-Braviary
M-Mandibuzz
M-Chandelure
M-Grumpig
M-Stantler
M-Raichu
M-Ditto
among others....

Add the remaining Eveelutions.
Normal (Multitype)
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Steel

Battle Factory

MOVE TUTORS
>>
File: soiled it.gif (894KB, 415x268px) Image search: [Google]
soiled it.gif
894KB, 415x268px
>>31263318
if like Em/Pt, not B2W2
>tie UBs and tapus into plot more, I want to have to go catch the tapus before the ending to fight off the UBs and save each island
>actually have a reason for silvally and arceus being simlar, you don't have to have a catchable arceus (though that'd be amazing), but at least explore the lore and have it explicitly brought up
>have Mohn appear in the game outside of just pokepelago, have him interact with burnet and lusamine
>have lusamine explain how she dressed her kids to look like ultra beasts so they'd be more beautiful
>do something with those 7 empty plots of land all around the region
>shorten the introduction to the game. In oras it took 10 minutes from starting the game to having the pokedex and access to a pokecenter to download events and store in bank. It takes 40-50 in sm. at least a cutscene skip option
>more stuff to do in the alt universe
>actual lore to necrozma and a dungeon to find him
>story explanation for zygarde being in alola, seriously he didn't do jack shit besides show up
>battle frontier with move tutors and the rest of the removed items/megastones. if on the switch, return of triple and rotation battles since the hardware better be able to handle it
>following pokemon if on switch
>better level scaling so it's not piss easy for the first 3 islands and then impossible on the last one. balance it like oras where with the exp share off the whole game you'll be 0-5 levels under the trainers until the e4
>let us explore the strangely missing areas like the golf course
>redo the boring shit like mina just handing you a crystal and the 7th trial being less gameplay than the first one
>BRING BACK THE PSS, festival plaza would be fine if it wasn't the only way to access online features
>remove the charizard animation every time you access pelago
>a legitimate victory road
>give colress a connection to aether. Fans theorizing about it just for him to show up in game and make us think it was true was bs.
>>
>Actually make Perfect forme Zygarde powerful instead of just doubling his hp
why not just +50 to all stats, he's already banned so it won't matter.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.