[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Munchlax event question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (35KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
35KB, 504x265px
Hi guys I'm currently in the process of soft resetting for a shiny starter (at 721 resets) in Pokemon Moon and I realised that the munchlax snorlium z event ends the 11th.

My question is can I activate the event before getting my starter and then picking the munchlax up later in the game or do I have to stop resetting if I want to get it.

Also I know I know I'm retarded for not just breeding for the rowlet but I really wanted to start my journey with him , I regret it now but it's too late to give up. Thanks in advance

TL:DR Can you activate the Munchlax event before getting a starter and pick it up later?
>>
>>31258320
Here's a bump, OP.

But I have no idea.
>>
>>31258320
It is not too late
You can still save yourself
SRing a hundred thousand times for a pallete swap on that fucking owl is not even remotely worth it
>>
File: Pokemon Rosa.gif (3MB, 775x433px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Rosa.gif
3MB, 775x433px
>>31258320

For ANY events pokemons, you need to take it from the web before the deadline. After that, the "deliveryman" can wait forever before you pick it up in your game. He can even wait with multiple events in hands! As long that you don't delete the game the events were sent to, you'll be fine.
>>
You can mystery gift at any time.

Good thing they removed the awfully hidden way to unlock it from gen 3 and 4.

721 resets for 45 days is weak as fuck op, get your autism into gear.
>>
>>31258513
Forgot to mention that as long that the game is active, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE GAME, even before the starter or a PkMn center, if you took an event from the web, the even is IN. No matter what.

Also...
>Soft resetting a non-ORAS starter
Good luck, and have a monk's patience.
>>
>>31258549
I bought the game this week T.T and I have no time
>>
>>31258444
Thanks
>>31258513
>>31258549
So basically if I get the event and save before talking to Lillie I'll get it later on?
>>
>>31258320
when the munchlax evend end?
I know that end this month but forgot the day
>>
>>31259159
11th of january
>>
>>31258657
You don't even have to save, the game saves automatically upon receiving the event. Why didn't you even bother to try going to mystery gift yourself before making this goddamn thread, dumbass.
>>
Oh fuck I missed the last event
>>
>>31259159
It literally says in the OP. That's what this thread is about.
>>
>>31259333
I can't play right now first of all second of all even if I did I wouldn't be able to check cuz I'm stuck in the starter selection thingy
>>
Thanks for the help lads
I did the event and it seems like I can pick up the munchlax and quickballs whenever I like.
Also I'm now at 772 resets.
Have a good one
>>
>>31259346
What was the last event?
>>
>>31258320
Christ just get the mon and open it up in the editor which takes 2 minutes to download and put on your 3ds and click the shiny button.
>>
>>31261904
I have no idea how that works lul
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.