[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-Celeb/Namefag threads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1325015883850.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1325015883850.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
I'm gonna propose something provided the mods actually care since there's a lot of cancer going around, with a lot of he-who-shall-not-be-named people on this board, which I'm just gonna call Voldemort.

Now, this is my proposition:

The E-celeb shit is gonna stay, but if the shilling gets out of hand they're just gonna flood the boards with shills until they are unusable. So, someone can make a DEDICATED Voldemort thread where all that shit is allowed to be posted, and thereby contained. Of course, it will leak out because there's a lot of underage b& but whatever. However, outside of that thread, starting a thread about a Voldemort or with a pic of one should be a bannable offense. Don't even care if I'm made an example of for breaking the rule I'm describing here.

All shilling should be removed as allowing it to stay and giving it attention is advertising and giving them money based on how Youtube algorithms work. It's literally the same principle as feeding trolls. Give them attention and they keep doing it. Yes, this thread does it, but only to hopefully help end it.

Thank you.
>>
Not Pokemon related, fag. If you can't filter, that's on you.
Mods.
>>
>>31252698
so verlisify hate thread?
>>
>>31252727

Filtering doesn't stop anything. You can't filter images, and shills can always change a trip.

Pretty sure you're one of them.
>>
>>31252698
>The E-celeb shit is gonna stay

why though? they could actually make a fucking e-celeb cuck board already or just delete and ban all e-celeb threads as it should be.
>>
>>31252778
You're losing your mind if you're starting to think everyone is a trip, man. Go get some sleep.
>>
>>31252975

I think you mean shill, but there's plenty of unwitting shills like underage b& who post them and talk about them all the time. That should be contained to specific threads, because they're not really Pokemon related.
>>
>someone playing a Pokémon game and Pokémon disscusion
>not Pokémon related
Those threads are more Pokémon related than this one.
>>
>>31253058

It's not, the threads are talking about people talking about Pokemon. That's like coming here and making a Moot thread and saying it's fine because it's related.

Hint: it's not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.