[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything else he's missing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: prism_.jpg (50KB, 736x276px) Image search: [Google]
prism_.jpg
50KB, 736x276px
Anything else he's missing?
>>
File: 1479394088515.jpg (10KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1479394088515.jpg
10KB, 166x166px
Almost trainer having gym leader tier pokemon
Seriously what the fuck I thought some of the gym leaders were just normal trainers because they were easier then some of the normal trainer
>>
File: This kills the autism userbase.png (13KB, 513x134px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the autism userbase.png
13KB, 513x134px
>singing Eevees
I thought that shit was intentional? I just hit them with machop and double kick.
Put to sleep? Reload save.
Naljo provides you with 3 repels.

The story is shit, you can catch Fambaco right after the prison event. Not to mention how the Rival reports you to the police and then next time you see him he gives you HM Strength.

This game was never meant to be completed.
>>
File: 1472860488916.png (459KB, 900x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1472860488916.png
459KB, 900x1481px
>8th gym
I just got there and am stuck with my HM slave and my Ariados, I've retried the gym and every time it's the same 2
Looks like Ariados is getting filled with cheated in candies, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>31245573
What ? You can catch a shiny fucking rhydon at level 50.

If you were running 5 and a slave, well there's your 6th.
>>
>>31245967
I only used 5 pokemon because the 6th pokemon I wanted had a lower encounter rate than 1%. Also I killed the shiny rhydon because I didn't want it
>>
>>31245979
I didn't say you had to wife it up after. Put the bitch back in his hole.

Though you still have an option if you dont want to grind. You can catch the legendary in the Acqua caverns.
>>
The entire fucking game
>>
the salty credits reveal it was made by tweens.
>>
>>31246213
The leakers did that on their own.

The leakers claim not to be part of the dev team, just grabbed the source from "hacking" into one of them. That's why the build we got isn't the one that had the most changes. You can read more in the readme in the source.
>>
>>31246233
It's pretty much confirmed that the leakers were some guys from the original dev team.
They're apparently also in the discord with the other guys from here that are working on patches.
>>
Anyone knows what to do after 16th bagde? I got Flash from Silver and went to 2 caves (Silk Tunnel, Merson Cave) to collect loot. I remembered that there were 2 places in those caves that required Flash to progress. Than I used cage keys in Saxifrage Island Prison to open 5 cells and now don't know what to do? Still have to do 15th badge and don't know how to progress. I could go to Johto, but I want to do 15th badge first if possible. Anyone?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.