[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best pokemon game in terms of amount of content?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is the best pokemon game in terms of amount of content? I would have to say HGSS.
>>
>>31243955
Just amount of content? That would be BW2, followed by Platinum, then HGSS. Kanto and Johto are really, really small. Smaller than Sinnoh plus that shitty post game island with the frontier on it.
>>
>>31244018
Swap HGSS and Platinum due mainly to the Bug Catching Contest and Pokeathelon

They're pretty close still
>>
>>31244018
Yeah, gonna have to agree though I would add in Emerald as well.
>>
>>31244046
Platinum has the underground and regular contests to match those, an excessive amount of legendaries to catch,and a bigger region on top of that. There's also the mansion post game, so I'd have to disagree with that. But yeah, they are very close.
>>
>>31244088
I've actually been replaying every mainline Pogeymans game until I either finish them all or get bored; currently on HeartGold. I was really surprised by how much postgame stuff Platinum had. I honestly did not remember that.
>>
>>31244018
What did BW2 offer? All i remember is the tournament, the Avenue and movies which were all kinda boring
>>
>>31244088
If you're going by that logic you would have to place ORAS above Plat.
>>
>>31244130
PWT
Subway
Pokestar
Whitetree hollow/ black tower
Battle test
Funfest missions
Join avenue
A large amount of exploration and hidden legendaries
>>
>>31244130
White tree hollow, subway, N's side quest stuff, and a lot of massive post game areas. Think I'm forgetting a few things, haven't played it in a while.

>>31244172
Kek, I guess all those legendaries do count as content, but it doesn't take as long to catch all of them as it does to finish the post game in Plat or HGSS.
>>
HGSS and BW2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.