[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you play as the opposite gender /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (285KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 750x750px
Why do you play as the opposite gender /vp/?
>>
I prefer to be a full girl, rather than a faggot
>>
>>31243616
Probably because they're uncomfortable with their appearance IRL and if they played as their own gender they'd probably be drawn to model their player after themselves or some shit

Better to look at a cute girl all playthrough than be some not quite right representation of yourself I guess
>>
File: 1483566374844.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1483566374844.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
>>31243742
Hahaha, what a faggot
Read yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 822x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 822x788px
Its a weird feeling I can't fully explain it maybe someone here could?

When I pick a male charachter its more comfortable and easier to immerse myself also I spend no time looking at my charachter its like there's blank space where its supposed to be

When I pick a female charachter it looks cuter and I like that a lot but I can't help but feel weird about the fact I'm playing a female also I have to be satisfied with the way how it looks so I spend hours trying to get it right and then after that I keep staring at it trying to find a flaw.

When I go male its I usually don't care and just go with whatever because it doesn't matter to me I don't get attached to male charachters only female
>>
>>31243616
I don't because I play Pokemon for the game and not for muh dress-up.
>>
>>31243616
I'm roleplaying. And sometimes I want to be a girl.
>>
>>31243616
But i don't pick male
>>
>>31243616
Because girls have better fashion options and I like nice-looking clothes and flexibility in outfits.
>>
>>31243616
Because they're all neckbeard pedos/transgender fetishists.
>>
>>31243616
I had vp roll dubs for my character
>>
File: welp.gif (142KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
142KB, 500x209px
If I'm going to be play a game for 50+ hours, might as well spend time looking at a qt loli
>>
I want to roleplay as a cute girl that sucks cock for z-crystals
>>
>>31243616
Quite the contrary actually; I usually chose male protagonists.

The few times I didn't is usually due to the unflattering design of the male character.
>>
>>31243616
Is that Remi with an ahoge, or have I been playing too much 2hu?
>>
File: misty.jpg (192KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
misty.jpg
192KB, 720x480px
>this thread yet again

You'll be called a faggot no matter what you do or how you justify yourself, so just do what you want.
>>
What started as a "I want to look at a girls ass" thing just became a habit. Now i pick girl in games where i'm not even attracted to the character.

Also when i'm roleplaying, I like picking something as far away from me as possible. Orc, beastrace, attractive[\spoiler] or girl.
>>
>>31243616
fabulous clothings, male clothes are usually super plain and boring..
>>
>>31244632
>just do what you want

Guess i'll start killing peeps then, i'll only get called a murderer, not that bad.

Gtfo closet pedo/autogynephile.
>>
File: HAPU.png (500KB, 1400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
HAPU.png
500KB, 1400x1500px
>>31243616
I don't
>>
>>31243616
Self-insert fag here, I never did that.
>>
File: rem.gif (89KB, 601x886px) Image search: [Google]
rem.gif
89KB, 601x886px
>>
i switch between girl and boy every time i do a full playthrough
starting with female for sapphire and male for emerald, im now at male for sun
>>
I don't want to roleplay as a 10 year old of the same gender as me so it's better to be a cute anime girl
>>
File: 1448419472218.jpg (289KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448419472218.jpg
289KB, 500x700px
>>31243616
It's like when you play as a female Dalish elf in Dragon Age: Origins and imagining Alistair's dong impaling you every night as his royal mistress gets you hotter than thinking of fucking Morrigan ever could.

Or in Dawn's case because she is canon and Lucas has a silly hat.
>>
File: c6e.jpg (18KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
c6e.jpg
18KB, 300x314px
>>31244913
>if playing as the opposite sex in a video game is fine, then so is murder!
Nice leap in logic, you ought to win a gold medal for that.
>>
>>31244491
>50+ hours
>I'm already at 300+

what the fuck am I doing with my life
>>
>>31243616
because I'm a closet tranny and playing as a girl in videogames is the closest I'll ever come to transitioning
>>
>>31243616
I'm a faggy sissy that wants to be a girl.
>>
>>31243616
I did it once because I bought a copy of PEARL (since it's cheaper) once to get access to Pal Park and move things from Emerald up to BANK.

Also I had already done White 2 as the boy with the stupid hat. But I gave that copy away, so in order to make a living dex again, I got a copy of Black 2 at the same time as Pearl. Played as the Dumpling Head. I wanted Black or White 1 instead but they didn't have any in stock. To this day I have never played Black/White. Only the sequals.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.