[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: elemental monkeys.png (216KB, 922x355px) Image search: [Google]
elemental monkeys.png
216KB, 922x355px
What went right?
>>
>>31242288
What if these were the starters of Gen 5?

Would it be hated even more?
>>
>>31242288
Quick someone post the Hot Monkay Dik 6-0 sweep
>>
>>31242288
There is a nearby PC to drop it in forever.
>>
File: 516Simipour.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
516Simipour.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
This is the only good one.
>>
HOT
>>
It was an easy way for people to complete the basic type-trio early on. Even though they suck and you'd realize that after battling with them once.

That's about all I can think of. Before they were introduced I always picked the fire starter simply because you couldn't get one until like midway through the game whereas you can find a decent water and grass type in the first town
>>
>>31242288
I liked their designs better than their evolutions
>>
>>31242310
Of course. I mean, no one would like copypaste starters
>>
File: Kiyo_Mankey_Primeape.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyo_Mankey_Primeape.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>31242288
The green one's evo is neat
also dub dubs
>>
Should've been 1 Normal type Pokemon with a varying second type evo like Wormadam.
>>
>>31242310
They could of made just one of them a starter. The other ones couldn't exist.
>>
File: 250px-514Simisear.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-514Simisear.png
68KB, 250x250px
>>31242325
>liking the worst one
If you like simipour the most you're gay
If you like simisage the most you're an edgelord
pic related aka the goat (read: greatest of all time) is the only acceptable one
>>
>>31242288
Still waiting on the electric version.
>>
>>31242358
>Should've been 1 Normal type Pokemon with a varying second type evo like Eevee.
Fixed
>>
Only good one is Simisear for HOT MONKAY DIK
>>
File: image_5317.jpg (83KB, 761x336px) Image search: [Google]
image_5317.jpg
83KB, 761x336px
Reminder that Simisear is the least popular Pokemon in existence.
>>
File: image.png (350KB, 566x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350KB, 566x453px
>based off of three wise monkeys
>only one actually follows the rule of "see no evil" by having his eyes closed
>none of them is "hear no evil" by having sound proof
>none of them is "speak no evil" by having a muffled cry/can't learn voice based moves
>>
>>31242530
Well, the poll was in Japan, and whichever Pokémon got number one was to be distributed to everyone.

Greninja got #1. Arceus got #2. No one wanted a Simisear distribution.
>>
>>31242559
>they distributed a Simisear anyways because it WAS the least popular
>>
>>31242556
No dumbass, they evolve to be the opposite. Yeah Simipour has its eyes closed but it's supposed to be a dumb Highschool girl, I.E. someone who only bases things off appearance. Thats why Simisear has huge ass ears and is dressed like a music Idol, and why Simisage is a loud an unruly biker.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.