[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1483660452003.png (261KB, 846x619px) Image search: [Google]
1483660452003.png
261KB, 846x619px
I'm not making this thread to whine about the release date. This is for what improvements can be made to the Bank in future updates. We know we'll be getting the National Dex but what else? Will we finally be able to use the stylus on the bottom screen? More box space?

Thoughts?
>>
Unreleased mega stones
>>
>>31241950
transfer items
>>
>>31241950
poketransfer without pokebank
>>
Hoping for gems at some point
>>
Regarding the update, should I pull my pokemon from the Bank and plop them back onto Gen 6 carts? There are many I wouldn't want suddenly locked to Gen 7. Will that be an automatic thing or an opt out one?
>>
>>31242383
They're only stuck in Gen VII if you put them in Sun/Moon. Until you do that they'll still be flagged as transferable to XY/ORAS.
>>
>>31242383
I'm actually considering doing this in case they fuck up the update and I lose my Pokemon
>>
>>31242440
Ah, okay that's good news. I can leave 'em be, continuing to rack up Miles/BP in that case.
>>
File: images_2.jpg (17KB, 416x354px) Image search: [Google]
images_2.jpg
17KB, 416x354px
>>31242440
I suppose they get some mark or something that prevents them from being Gen six compatible. At least they are allowing Gen 6 games to remain "relevant" with being able to move them back and forth.
>>
>>31241950
>This is for what improvements can be made to the Bank in future updates,
Integrate it into the games themselves. Have the option "connect to the internet" while in your PC's, by which doing so would load up your Bank boxes.
>>
>>31241950
>gen 2 is the only version you can't transfer from
>>
If the PokeDex function is as robust as I want it to be, it'll be perfect. I'm already happy with the box space, box organization, and search filtering options.

I want the Dex to have a Bank Dex that is like a Masterlist National Dex that only tracks completion based on what you have (or have at one point) stored in the Pokemon Bank. If you've never put it in the Bank, it doesn't track it here. It denotes from which game a Pokemon originally came from when it got registered to this dex. The Bank Dex could just list a Pokemon as "Seen" or an equivalent if the Pokemon hasn't been put in the Bank yet but the game has identified through syncing with other cartridges that you do have it in one of those games and COULD transfer it.

I want the game to pull the PokeDex information from the other games when it syncs with them, so on top of the Bank Dex I can switch the tab over and see my Dex completion in Y, or Omega Ruby, or whatever, without having to open those games.

I guess my ultimate dream feature would be the ability to write a little note on a Pokemon's summary screen. So you can remember what you were using it for in a breeding project or what its hidden power type is or any other details you can't get across just by looking at it or marking it. But I'd like that to be a basic feature of the games rather than just a bank thing.
>>
but WHEN is the update?
>>
>>31245231
No one knows the exact date. Gamefreak just left us with "Some time in January"
>>
>>31245231
Apparently the japanese site says "late january", so...maybe around 2 more weeks?
>>
Improve the search function. It will give you a list of all metapods, but won't tell you anything other than their nature and those 6 markers.

Give the list on the bottom screen, but show the full summary screen on the top screen.

Obviously they should add that IV judge button from SM, maybe even a hidden power judge inside of bank
>>
Make it so you can move entire boxes, not just the pokemon within. That way if you have a box named "fire types" then you won't have to rename a new box if you move those pokemon.

Number the boxes independent of name, so you can sort the boxes by name or something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.