[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your Pokemon ready to migrate? Got your MissingNo revved up too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Pokémon_Bank_logo.png (169KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Bank_logo.png
169KB, 800x469px
Are your Pokemon ready to migrate?
Got your MissingNo revved up too?
>>
I STILL NEED A FISSURE NO GUARD MACHAMP COUNTER. HURRY!

TALONFLAME, WHY DID YOU FORSAKE US
>>
>>31239589
When is it coming out?
>>
>>31239664
Sometime this month. Beats me, but it's good to be prepared.
>>
File: pokebank-release-date-us-uk.jpg (52KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokebank-release-date-us-uk.jpg
52KB, 730x500px
>>31239589
Not yet, I want to get 50 wins at the battle maison so i can get a ribbon for at least one of my pokebros

But shit is too hard, i heard triple battles are easier, but i don't know what's a good team for it so im trying singles
>>
>>31239685
It'd be neat if Pokemon could display at least one of their ribbons in battle.
>>
>>31239702
well my infernape kinda does that

if you win all the contest in ORAS in master rank you get another ribbon, and your pokemon gets an special effectin battle similar to the stars shiny pokemon get

it is actually kinda annoying, i wish i could remove it
>>
>>31239589
Yup. In fact, they've been chilling in the bank for a good month and a half now after making some last minute adjustments.
>>
>>31239815
>arranged bank and ORAS boxes to line up a full living dex to fill out when ORAS came out
>achieved a complete living dex fro Gen 1-4 from FR/LG Pal Park to SS, then transferring via catching minigame to White 2, then transferring to AS prior to taking a break until the next game
>S/M come out, beat the game in a week
>immediately restart and do a full living dex run plus getting good Natures/IVs on Legends/Tapus
>Now have full living dex of Gen 1-4 and 7
>currently have to amass all Gen 5 and 6 mons
>realize I didn't do a living dex run in White, White 2, or X
>have to hunt them all down
>realized I restarted X a long time ago
FUCK
ME
GUESS I CAN RE-EXPERIENCE GEN 6 ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>31239664
February 3rd
>>
>>31239589
Can't wait to use my one Gold Bottlecap on my wild-caught shiny Reuniclus from Y.
>>
>>31239935
What is this living dex meme
>>
>>31240519
Not a meme
A living dex is just having one of every Pokemon at all times(Meaning one of each stage of a Pokemon line), so that you can instantly complete the Pokedex in a new game.
>>
>Got all dex and tree stamps.
>Don't give a shit about PVP.

Really only waiting for it so I can hyper train some legendaries and shinies. Most of my collection will stay in the 6th gen format until the follow up game hits.
>>
>>31240633

*Also I'll make the Alola portion of my living dex.
>>
>have living dex in bank besides Diancie
>don't want to miss out on everything being available for X/Y and ORAS after transferring to gen 7 because of Horde Battles, Blissey Bases etc
>want to start a new game in X/AS so I can start with a complete PokeDex, transfer them back and go shinyhunting
>don't want to lose all my fashion items in X or have to reach the part of AS that lets me use Blissey Bases effectively
i want to have my cake and eat it.
>>
>>31240731
just inject lol
Seriously, though, this is exactly what save managers really SHOULD be used for.
>>
I'm not ready at all. I know I won't be able to complete the Yellow pokedex but I still intend on filling out as much of it as I can. However, I've only clocked about 30 hours into it so far and am quite a long grind away from being done evolving shit.
>>
>>31239589
I just want my Gengar and Salamence already
And my ditto collection as well
>>
I'm abusing blissey bases to get most of my pokemon to level 100. Specially imperfect shinies, semi comp legends and pokemon I grew fond of that have decent natures. Not sure whether to sent my bp to oras or wait for the tutors of the next game though.
>>
File: 1482109200367.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482109200367.gif
520KB, 302x270px
>No Guard Fissure Machamp soon
>mfw
>>
>>31242901
Do we know yet if we can send our current BP from bank to SM?I currently have over 800, and I'm really hoping it can.
>>
>>31242959
Pokebank gives you bp merely by using it. You can choose which game to send it to. I assume that'll be the case for gen 7 as well.
>>
>wait till the big day
>eagerly upload missingno to pokebank
>missingno deletes your save data and all your pokemon on pokebank.

>find out this an easter egg, based on the rumours about missingno and how it would delete your game from past.

(also, in past, missingno was a flying kangaskhan if uploaded to pokemon stadium)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.