[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your Greninja?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 18

Since you started playing Pokémon, which STARTER do you think you've developed the best relationship with and thus could reach an Anon-form? Bonus edition: describe how it would change

Mine would be Feraligatr. Back when I started playing Pokémon in gen 1 I couldn't decide which starter I preferred, Bulbasaur or Squirtle. But when I got gen 2 games it was always Feraligatr. I think I have picked Totodile at least 20 times over my lifetime of playthroughseven though nowadays I prefer Typhlosion.

Anon-Feraligatr would be a darker blue, it's "plates" would be dark and his fins would be spikier and also black.

too much autism?
>>
>>31239389
Battle-Bond Blaziken would just be absurd.
>>
yeah too much atusim anon, i really want to post here but i'll wait for more anons to do it first before i drop my autism bomb about my best pokebro
>>
>>31239389
Typhlosion with Thunderpunch was my ace back when I first played Crystal, so maybe that Battle Bond would boost the power of Thunderpunch? As for looks, lightning being weaved in with the fire from its mane.
>>
>>31239389
>Battle Bond Charizard

I don't even know what this thing would specialize in. X and Y already exist for physical and special attacking.

Also go back to your containment thread ashnime fag.
>>
>>31239399
>>31239439
>>31239460
I wasn't actually thinking about Battle bond and game stuff when I thought about this thread. Only of "Which starter do you have the most affectionate relationship with", you know?

>>31239460
I actually hate Greninja
>>
Battle bond Torterra, I'm not sure how that would work but sign me up
>>
>>31239489
Good taste in starters anon
>>
My starter ace is probably Sceptile. Used on emerald and all other games, although in gen 5 he was really getting behind, but I do remember him on my team.

I also liked Feraligatr a lot on HGSS since I beat Lance with him. But I think Sceptile its ahead
>>
>Battle bond Samurott

He's been one of my favorite water types since I got Black 2. In his new form, he'd be bipedal and look like either a samurai with 2 shell swords or a Roman gladiator with a shell sword and shield.
I know, these forms sound idiotic, but I couldn't think of anything else, ok?
>>
Charizard X

Enhanced DORAGON KUROW and BURASTO BAN

No real physical changes
>>
File: stoneposting.png (129KB, 700x413px) Image search: [Google]
stoneposting.png
129KB, 700x413px
>>31239389
>STARTER
This is discrimination against hundreds of other Pokemon.
>>
Fuck you I want to battle bond with Tyrantrum
>>
>>31239389
I think it might be my Venusaur, but I wouldn't know how it's appearance would change. Maybe it's leaves urn a browner shade and it grows more flowers?
>>
Battle-Bond Infernape
Super Fire Blue Infernape
>>
File: 3a391e253f014f7e633c4547af968022.jpg (421KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
3a391e253f014f7e633c4547af968022.jpg
421KB, 1024x1448px
>>31239389
>Battle Bond Charizard
I don't want it to become more human-like, but if it must, make it ridiculously muscular like pic related.
>>
File: infernape2.gif (878KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
infernape2.gif
878KB, 500x281px
>Battle bond Infernape

Well i think that after all the years i've been playing with my infernape since i got him on platinum, and all the ribbons we got over the years we could reach the shyncro form fairly esilily

i imagine our anon-infernape form would change his hair to resemble a karate gi with a black belt

But honestly if we get sinnoh remakes someday i wouldn't like a mega or battle bond, since i feel his design is already perfect

on the other hand i've been thinking about a z move for infernape

infernapenium z

close combat > Ozaru punch

Basically the move would be similar to the punch kid goku used to defeat demon king piccolo it would make a lot of damage, but after it is used all of infernape stats would go down 2 levels

of couse the way i would go about this would be using roleplay on a pokemon with contrary before using the z move that way instead of lowering my stast they would be raised 2 levels
>>
>>31239489
Congrats anon, you chose right
>>
>>31239682
Good taste anon
I'm with you
>>
File: 1481167073268.png (214KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481167073268.png
214KB, 600x540px
>>31239389
Chespin/Chesnaught, and he'd probably get my favorite orange hoodie and maybe a better shield with the grass type symbol on it. (If he was fully evolved ofc)
>>
Either Venusaur, Torterra or Chesnaught.

Don't know how they'll work or look, but these.
Venusaur holds a special place for being the very first one, but as soon as I saw Turtwig was a must pick for me and Torterra sealed the deal. What a magnificent beast.
Then Chesnaught happened and I choose it without second thoughts.

For non Starters, Heracross, Arcanine or Hydreigon, in that order.
>>
>>31240033
All Z-moves already deal a ridiculous amount damage, you don't need the stat drops.
>>
>>31239389
My Yellow's surfing Pikachu

Barring that, Vensaur (every other Kanto game) or Blaziken (Sapphire)

No idea about looks, though
>>
>>31240033
>not naming it Infernium Z
>>
>>31239489
Damn, and I thought it was just me. Perfect taste anon.
>>
>>31239389
hands down battle bond empoleon
best starter ever made, best water type ever made
>>
>>31241729
>>
File: pidgeot recolor.png (2KB, 96x110px) Image search: [Google]
pidgeot recolor.png
2KB, 96x110px
I don't have much emotional attachment to any starter, but if a game or romhack has starters I don't like or don't feel like using and has Pidgey early on, birb is definitely my starter replacement. I was really happy to see Pidgeot get a mega as well.
lemme try to stat a Battle Bond Pidgeot, +110 bst and a buffed move like the frog

HP: 83
Attack: 80 -> 130
Defense: 75 -> 90
Sp. Atk: 70
Sp. Def: 70 -> 85
Speed: 101 -> 131

Considering in genwun almost nothing else got wing attack (Golbat & Aerodactyl, and then Scyther but only in Yellow)

BP : 60 -> 80 after Bonding, always lowers defense like Fire Lash.
or maybe Mirror Move since it was the last move it learned up to gen 4
Now the move it copies has its bp multiplied by 1.5

Probably nowhere near OU but it could be nice to use to smash down walls with B-Wing Attack, Double Edge, Roost & Refresh
>>
>>31241920
Gross, but well that's your anon form, i'll give you some points because the hair is cool and it is actually really well drawn, now i want to draw the one i described in my post i hope this thread last enough for me to pos it
>>
>>31239489
Best.
>>
I guess Torterra would be my battle bro since he is my favorite starter of all time.

Maybe the small habitat on its back turns into a full forest with a more aggressive face, with the tree now being the biggest tree in the middle of the shell.

If non-starters were available tho, Breloom is my bro, make it's hands more longers and add sort of a ninja style mask in the face made of a leaf to make it feel more in touch with it's fighting type.
>>
Either Blaziken or Swampert
I alternate between them fairly often and they are my favorite starters so I have no idea of who it'd be.
>>
File: InfernapeC.jpg (331KB, 628x423px) Image search: [Google]
InfernapeC.jpg
331KB, 628x423px
>>31239389
Gonna have to go with Infernape. Literal beast and bro-tier starter since DP. 2nd would have to be Incineroar.
>>
File: IMG_9133.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9133.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
Pikachu. Yellow was my first game and whenever I have the opportunity to use a Pikachu in-game, I take it.

Wouldn't change in appearence at all, but the stats would be multiplied by 1.5 and Volt Tackle would get +1 priority.
>>
>>31239489
This is me as well. maybe more of a tank-like appearance?
>>
File: url.png (11KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
11KB, 237x213px
>>31239389
Pikachu / Raichu in Pokemon Yellow - my first level 100 ever. It got really good when I taught it Surf using Pokemon Stadium.

Sadly I forced it evolve by trading it to a friend and using a Thunderstone on it without knowing that it stopped following you around. Regretted it to this day.
>>
File: infern.png (435KB, 711x984px) Image search: [Google]
infern.png
435KB, 711x984px
Autism got the best of me and i ended up drawing the anon form infernape i described here>>31240033

>>31241523
Yeah that's a good point, i just tought about the stat drops because i ike to use contrary and close combat
>>31241622
That sounds way cooler
>>
>>31239389
Greninja is my Greninja.
>>
>>31239489
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: pic_5782123_1223067683.png (186KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic_5782123_1223067683.png
186KB, 400x500px
>>31239389
This little cutie right here.

There was also Umbreon I guess, but he got boxed pretty fast.
>>
No love for Brostoise?
My Synchro would boost withdraw, giving it +1 to both defenses and SpAtk.
The New stats might be similar to mega Blastoise.
Appearence-wise, maybe give Jim AM afro
>>
File: white greninjash.jpg (173KB, 594x731px) Image search: [Google]
white greninjash.jpg
173KB, 594x731px
>my favorite starter is Greninja

well i guess it could look like that.

i fucking love Ash-Greninja desu senpai
>>
>>31239399
Not really, since it loses speed boost for battle bond and has to get a kill first.

Though if it's bond for has a ridiculous speed it'll still get banned, I guess.
>>
File: megatort.jpg (90KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
megatort.jpg
90KB, 600x608px
>>31239389
Probably torterra
But what would your battle bond do?
Ash greninja water shuriken is boosted

Mine probably reverse the Recoil damage on Wood hammer
>>
Serperior. Give it some crown-like object on its head and color more of it gold. Leaf Storm no longer lowers Sp. Atk.

Yeah, thats all i got.
>>
I have never loved a starter more than Blastoise.

If non-starters were allowed, I could potentially get me forms with Nidoking and Persian.
>>
>>31246853
GIANT LEAF-WINGS
>>
Blastoise for sure.

Skull Bash now takes one turn and boosts both defenses, maybe with an enhanced crit chance or chance to paralyze. Stats would be around Mega Blastoise level.

For his appearance, darken his jaw area and puff up his shoulders a bit. Give him wider cannons.
>>
File: image.jpg (897KB, 1400x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
897KB, 1400x1300px
Definitely swampert. Muddy water could get better accuracy and deal more damage. Idk about what the design would be.
>>
I love the Espeon and Umbreon duo in Colosseum. Probably with some double-battle related effects that synergize.
>>
Battle-Bond Blaziken for the starter. If we look past that, I would choose Battle-Bond Garchomp.
>>
>>31239389
Can I have muh battle bond golisopod since I boxed my shitty starter this gen?
>>
File: Psychu-Z.png (178KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
Psychu-Z.png
178KB, 550x329px
While Blastoise was my first; I've had a soft spot for this line since Pikachu was chubby. I've used one member of a bloodline dating back to FR in every generation so far. It's alolan form becoming the mix of two of my favorite types was a dream.

It'd grow taller, a bit skinnier, gain basically a head of blonde hair, and crackle with electricity from its cheeks near-constantly.

Volt Tackle becomes special attack-physical defense calculated, with halved recoil and doubled paralysis chance.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.