[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did they do this lads? What a load of bullshit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1483584596951.jpg (92KB, 926x514px) Image search: [Google]
1483584596951.jpg
92KB, 926x514px
Why the fuck did they do this lads? What a load of bullshit.
>>
Crabrawler and its evolution are my favorite pair of Pokemon from this generation anon, maybe you just have bad taste.
>>
File: 1482968740776.jpg (116KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
1482968740776.jpg
116KB, 1280x876px
>>31240870
Crabrawler should have been single stage.
It's cool that they're using more unique type combinations, but crabominable is straight ass butter.
>>
>>31240976
>Crabrawler should have been single stage.
You should just get over it
>>
File: chilly crab.png (156KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
chilly crab.png
156KB, 540x539px
So... Thread for second, maybe third best crustacean?

I mean I like Clawitzer and Barbaracle a lot
>>
File: IMG_3703.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>31239303
Why did you fall for the VGC meme reveal?
>>
>>31240997

>better than crawdaunt

fuck off
>>
>>31239303

Because flavour. Flavour often wins out over gameplay with Pokemon. Endgame was a terrible idea though. Just let us use Blush Mountain or Holukani as well, still climbing right?
>>
>>31239303
Quit bitching and use your old boy Machop instead ;)
>>
>>31243852
They should have made the lower parts of Mount Lanakila (with the yellow grass) accessible after you beat the Ghost Trail and put an NPC before the cave entrance until you catch the box legendary.
>>
>>31240976
I was expecting Crabrawler to be another Hawlucha, honestly. 500 BST early game ish available single stage
>>
Crabominable just needs to be faster. If they wanted it to be a Trick Room user, it needs more bulk and Curse.
>>
>Tfw had one as part of my team
0 fucks given
>>
>>31240997
Crawdaunt and Golisopod are literally miles ahead of the shitmons you just listed
>>
>>31243852
Was the flavor really that bad? I feel that crabomidable was one of the most creative pokemon we've gottten in a while.
I just wish it was better and accessible earlier though.
>>31243919
You could evo crabrawler in the area you fight Gladion. It would've been so much better if you could just access the area in order to get glaceon and crabomidable earlier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.