[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the next remake starters are probably the sinnoh's starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
51KB, 500x500px
>the next remake starters are probably the sinnoh's starters
>>
>>31239293

Wow. How'd you figure that one out?
>>
>>31239293
Hey Empoleon's pretty cool, if only for his typing, but I personally think his design's cool too.
>>
>>31239317
Agreed. Of all type mixtures, I always thought that empoleons typing should of been water/ice. Because you know....he's a king/emperor penguin.
>>
File: 1483468115589.jpg (615KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483468115589.jpg
615KB, 850x850px
Nothing's wrong with the Sinnoh starters, especially not the best one, Turtwig.
>>
>>31239293
What else would it be? I don't believe in the Kanto re-remakes theory.
>>
>>31239338
Well Ice isn't going to fuck that penguin over any time soon.

>>31239350
I don't either but i rather have any other starter than sinnohs
>>
>>31239317
Empoleon and Torterra are honestly some of the best final form starters in the series. The infernape line is the only real drag.
>>
>>31239347
Good fucking taste
>>
Why would the Sinnoh starters be in Kanto?
>>
>>31239317
I love Empoleon's design. I only wish he had better Speed or a better HA.
>>
>>31241808
>The infernape line is the only real drag.
I like Infernape. He's cool looking.
>>
>>31239317
"""pooplup"""
>>
>>31239293
When are we gonna get a region where the starters aren't Grass/Fire/Water?
>>
>>31239293
Still believe they're gonna remake Kanto again before they do gen 4. I feel like Alolan forms hint at that and may have something to do with it. Why do 50% of the work of making a game with a remake when you can do 25% by remaking a remake that would most likely print money
>>
>>31242344
By this logic, ORAS should've never been made because most of the Megas in XY were Gen 1 mons.

Alolan forms being exclusively Gen 1 mons isn't indicative of anything, really. Gamefreak can print money on a game just by advertising that it panders to Genwunners. The rest of us will usually buy it regardless.

Source: SM's excruciatingly high sales.
>>
>>31242344
Instead of a Kanto remake, I think it'd be more interesting to do a SM sequel where the player character goes back to Kanto to take on the league there. It gets the nostalgia fags, but gives them room to make changes to liven it up a bit. Also, Lillie returning for waifufags like me.
>>
>>31239293

I dunno. Mega-Torterra would be pretty badass.
>>
>>31241894
Maybe Mega Empoleon will get Slush Rush.
>>
Water/Ice Empoleon is an even dumber idea than Bug/Dragon Flygon.

I bet you guys wanted Lurantis to be Parasect 2.0 - Solar Blade Edition
>>
>>31243271
This could make Hail Teams more flexible. All we have for Hail is Overcoat, Magic Guard and Ice types.
>>
>>31243321
Do Mega Abilities get triggered before turn order is decided now, like Mega speed boosts do? Mega Swampert is the only thing that seems to get a speed boosting ability after Mega Evolving, how does it work for him?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.