[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother Beast Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Mother Beast.png (543KB, 751x731px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Beast.png
543KB, 751x731px
What's the official name for this Nihilego form(e)? I see some people call it the "mother beast" while Bulbapedia just refers to it as a "merged" form.

Do you think it will ever become obtainable (sans Lusamine obviously)?

What would its stats look like? Typing change?

Seriously I need some answers, or at least some cool headcanons from other anons, because my autism is flaring up again.
>>
Her name is wasted potential.
>>
I think the soundtrack calls her theme the "mother beast lusamine" battle theme
>>
File: lillie.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>31235113
Mother
>>
I'm wondering what became of the Nihilego that fused with Lusamine. We see it get returned to its ball and fall on the ground, but did it get left there in Ultra Space still in the ball?
>>
File: Horror.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
Horror.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>31235199

Good question anon. What happens if you just leave a mon in a ball for long enough? Will it die in there?
>>
File: tapu cocoa.jpg (84KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
tapu cocoa.jpg
84KB, 540x433px
Is there any way GF could've let you battle her merged form instead without hackers being able to capture her/use her?
>>
>>31235113
100% this forme is being saved for stars/eclipse/prism.

It's way too intricately designed and badass to be unobtainable.
>>
>>31235113
Nothing will come of it. It's wasted potential, just like the rest of SM.
>>
>>31235113
it reminds me of Necrozma, oddly enough
>>
>>31235462
You know how in Dancing Mad, the first 3 phases weren't actually sprited, but in the background.
Apply that here, boom, you by technicality cannot use Lusamine, the data is there, but no battle model because there wasn't one in the first place!
>>
How did Lusamine even know that it would fucking fuse with her?

Like, I don't just automatically assume that a kyurim and zekrom can fuse, shit has to be explained.
>>
>>31235754
It's explained in the postgame by Gladion that Mohn researched Nihilego before he went missing.

Lusamine just knew because she had all the information on it.
>>
>>31235462
Make the game crash if you attempt to catch her/ the game tries to register the "dex entry" if you do catch her.

It's not hard to implement, someone's managed to code an encounter in a FRLG hack that crashes if you capture a scripted encounter you're not supposed to catch.
>>
>>31235199
Obviously now the more intelligent UBs will reverse engineer the Beast Ball to capture all the lesser UBs and invade the Pokemon world. That's what they were hinting at with Oranguru.
>>
Who cares if hackers catch her? Ban it from trade and online battle, if they want to risk borking their game with an incomplete bossmon thing they can have at it. Or just make it turn into a regular nihilego, whatever failsafe they used for totems.
>>
>>31235462
They could make it something like when trying to capture Kyurem Black/White in Black 2/White 2 where it says something along the lines of "You cannot capture Kyurem because it is under Ghetsis' control."
Point is, they've done it before on a weaker engine, they can do it again.
>>
>>31235268
Does the hypothetical pokemon have the potential to live forever in ideal conditions?
>>
>>31235666
theyre not going to let you capture aand enslave lillies mother
>>
>>31235113
I thought I was actually going to fight her, which was kind of exciting, but it just turned out to be Bee Lysander part 2. Lame.
>>
>>31235268
One of the oldest headcannons in Pokemon is that Pokeballs have a failsafe of some sort that either releases the Pokemon or automatically sends it to the PC/Pokemon Centre if something is wrong.

Doesn't help that Nihilego in another dimension though I guess.
>>
>>31238318

Of course they wouldn't let you capture her in that state. Not going to stop hackers, though.
>>
>>31235268
Isn't every single pokemon capable of coming out of their ball whenever they please? After a while I bet most would just leave by themselves and become wild again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.