[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: pokemon_world_by_neves710.jpg (150KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_world_by_neves710.jpg
150KB, 900x675px
The one time I needed to ask a question, there is no Question Thread on /vp/. Time to change that.

I've just begun EV training. If I'm not using any power items or Pokerus and I'm SOS chaining a Pokemon that gives me 2 Attack EVs, do I get 4 Attack EVs for each Pokemon I kill AFTER the first Pokemon begins the SOS chain by calling the first Pokemon? I'm thinking that's how it works.
>>
>>31234817

That's how I did it. The original gives the original amount, which each after gives double.
>>
I have a question, I want to catch a wimpod, and am currently on the second island. However, I accidentally let it escape because I forgot about its ability, and now I'm wondering whether or not it will respawn and how long it will take.
>>
>>31235854
A day, well after midnight it respawns. Save next time
>>
Is there any way to start a mono-ice playthrough without every fucking pokemon disobeying me until I beat Hala?

Also I need suggestions for a mono-ice team.
>>
>>31235919
There isn't alot of Ice mons at start of game.

I'd recommend getting trades from ppl and then resetting your game or something. If you really want to start with ice mons.
>>
So how does the island scan work? Is it random to whet pokemon you find or is there some method to it?
>>
File: 250px-306Aggron.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-306Aggron.png
81KB, 250x250px
What's a really good offensive moveset for Aggron?

Recommend me a offensive good set.
>>
>>31236491
It's based on what island you're using the scan on, and what day it is. So there are 28 unique pokemon to acquire from Island Scan. For example, if you scan Melemele Island on a Sunday, you'll find a Cyndaquil. The next day it'll be Totodile. Or if you were to scan Akala on Sunday instead, it'd be Gothita.
>>
Do power items also double EVs lost from EV-reducing berries?
>>
Two questions:

1: How long does a pokemon have to stay in Isle Avue until happiness is maxed?
2: What's the best way to grind Bottle Caps?
>>
>>31236598
No. They only affect EVs gained from defeating wild pokemon.
>>
>>31236636
Thanks anon
>>
>>31236573
>leftovers?
>aggronite?
Rockslide
Iron Head
Powerup Punch
Roar-Thunder Wave
>>
>>31235895
Still hasn't spawned back yet, but no worries maybe I just have to beat the Kahuna first
>>
>>31234817
How much Base Power is Z Earthquake?
>>
I'm playing through BW2 again, and I want to get a Zen Mode Darmanitan. Does anyone know what the actual odds of a Hidden Ability pokemon showing up in a swarm is? Or is that just one of the great mysteries of the game?
>>
Are there any more Pokemon that have impossible egg moves, or is every programmed-in egg move now available?

I remember a few gens ago there was something where IIRC Slugma had an egg move that it was programmed to be able to get, but there were no parents that could breed said move onto Slugma.
>>
File: maisonleader.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
maisonleader.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
So im on gen 6 and im trying to get 50 wins at the battle maison on singles so i can get the super ribbon

The team i have is kangaskhan gliscor and my pikachu because i want to get the ribbon for him

if i change pikachu for a blissey just to be safer and then before the 50 battle i change it back to pikachu and i win, will my pikachu get the ribbon
>>
>>31234817
just inject lol
>>
What's the mixed mega lucario set people are using for battle tree?

And who makes a good second to light clay a-ninetails in multi?
>>
>>31238332
It was Head Smash Nosepass in Gen 4. It was programmed in, but nothing could pass it down to it.
>>
>>31238332
I got taken out by a self destruct snorlax in battle royal, once
>>
How would I go about making a Pellipper viable?
>>
>>31238694
Give it drizzle
>>
>>31238736
What about EVs/Natures/Moves?
>>
Where can I sketch Signal Beam onto a Smeargle? I'm trying to breed it onto Spheal.
>>
Can I trust a stranger on the internet to tradevolve my pokemon?
>>
Is there anything I can do to increase the chance of allies coming to help in an SOS chain. I know there are ways to increase the odds of it calling for help, but is the odds that it's help arriving fixed? I just wasted an hour chaining for a ditto because 20+ turns passed with nothing showing up and it struggled to death.
>>
>>31238811
Have a Porygon or Xurkitree use it.
>>
>>31236573
Weakness Policy

Rock Polish/Autotomize
Head Smash
Iron Head
Earthquake
>>
>>31238811
For any move you need to sketch on Smeargle do the following
>Get a lvl 1 Pokémon that can learn the move wanted
>Go to the move reminder and teach the Pokémon the move you want
>Go to the move deleter and remove every other move
>Go to Mount Hokulani and look for Ditto
>When a Ditto appears, switch to the lvl 1 Pokémon
>Ditto will transform to that Pokémon, copying its low stats and the move you need
>Switch to Smeargle and sketch the move

You should try to put a Sitrus Berry or something in Smeargle just in case.
>>
File: 388 - 218 - Porygon2.png (61KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
388 - 218 - Porygon2.png
61KB, 400x240px
>>31234817
On GTS, what's the best pokemon to trade for those Porygon-2s and Zs? Also, what are good mons to deposit in general?
>>
Are the UBs locked at 3 IVS or can you you catch one with more Ivs?

>>31238808
Modest
252 Special Atk
252 speed
4 hp
Scald, hurricane, ice beam, protect

>>31238928
You can trust me if you really need something. I completed my dex and have PkHex so I have whatever I need.

>>31238935
Intimidate and Pressure increase the chance of them calling for help. The lower the wild pokemon's HP the more likely they are to call for help so false swipe is your friends. And obviously Adrenaline Orb.

>>31239090
Bagon. When I was trading to complete my Dex the many Bagons I bred helped me complete my dex. Also version exclusive mons are always good. As for specific Pokemon for the Porygons I would say other trade evos work best.
>>
>>31238808
>>31239166
Forgot to mention if you are not running Pelliper in doubles then drop protect for tailwind. Alternatively you can run tailwind over ice beam in a doubles set.
>>
>>31239166
3 are fixed, but as a minimum.

With enough luck you can net a 6 IVs UB/Tapu.
That's true too to Pokémon that cannot breed like Cleffa, Riolu, Happiny and babies in general.
>>
>>31238623
Anyone?
>>
>>31239215
Ok thank you.

>>31239236
Don't know about your Lucario question but I like pairing up my Nintales with Scarf or Mega-Mence.
>>
>>31238808
>>31239166
>>31239205
Fucking mint man, I've been wanting to make a viable Pelipper for some time now. Thanks!
>>
>>31239269
Holy shit i am dumb. Forgot to mention use sash on him (in doubles at least). He is there to summon rain/tailwind and dish out confusions via huricane and burns via scald. Pair with swift swim Golduck and you are solid.
>>
File: IMG_2832.jpg (84KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
84KB, 635x354px
Should my A-Ninetails be in a beast, premier, heal, moon or level ball?
>>
>>31240239
Dive Ball or Bust
>>
File: Slap.jpg (75KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
Slap.jpg
75KB, 500x342px
>>31240239
>beast
>heal
>moon
>level ball
What is wrong with you? Premier is fine or dive as >>31240271 anon said.
>>
>>31240561
Beast Ball I can understand just because of the special snowflake status- catching a pokemon in a ball with crap catch rate and all that. And the animation for it wouldn't look half bad with an A-tales either
the rest I have no idea though
>>
>>31240561
>>31240587
These are Vulpix I've got from wonder trading breedjects and now I want to breed a Ninetails
>>
File: cute xatu girl.jpg (53KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute xatu girl.jpg
53KB, 450x600px
>>>/v/362860323
pls

>>31237493
Serebii has Z-Power listings for every move now.
>>
>>31240829
Ah okay
I'd still suggest a dive ball though. Do you have Sun? You could go out and catch any old female vulpix in a dive ball, then breed a male of whatever WT fodder you want, then breed those two together for the best of both worlds, and then go on to breed more for IV improvements
>>
>>31240862
What city?
>>
What the fuck do I run on Buzzwole?
252 HP 252 Attack Adamant
Substitute
Leech Life
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch?

I feel like Fell Stinger would be fun to run
>>
>>31240878
Boston
>>
>>31240871
I have moon so it looks like I'll just have to get lucky on wonder trade
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.