[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we fix the Plaza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Plaza.jpg (99KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Plaza.jpg
99KB, 960x540px
Why is this allowed
>>
>>31234367
>not liking pink
what are you, gay?
>>
fuck plaza, how do we fix this guy?
>>
File: oh.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
Same
>>
>Send me to a place I'd like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31234399
He's... damaged.
>>
Wtf I got the most depressed motherfuckers at my plaza
>>
>Rank 74
>Sophocles calls to congratulate me
>Rewards me with a new shop
>It's 1-Star
>>
>not wanting to fix the whole "whatever is at the top of your list is what you suggest to other players" thing

But sure, let's just get rid of pink.
>>
>>31234583
I didn't mean to get rid of pink. I just thought he looked dumb.
>>
Only players with higher star buildings appear once you reach a certain level, the building with the most stars is the one you get from people, you choose the item of clothing you want to order, dye shops have all shades of their respective color, but higher level ones have multiple colors
>>
>>31234445
this is just a guessing game right, no right answers?
>>
>>31234683
It's random. You can send two different visitors to the same place and get different reactions.

You can send the same visitor to the same place and still get different reactions.
>>
>>31234367
What are you complaining about?

>Not "Failed to register as VIP"
>>
>>31234367
I don't understand why people like putting glasses on their characters, makes them look dumb.
>>
Make a block system.
I want to be Hitler, going around blocking black people,
>>
>>31234824
Anon..
>>
>>31234367
>Either using facilities can increase the rank of that facilities, or Sophocles is guaranteed to only give you high star facilities after a certain level
>Make it so you can suggest a specific facility to strangers, as to help people if you happen to have a really good one
>Increase the number of facilities you can have, seven is just way too few
>Make shops have actual useful items, like apricorn balls
>>
All they had to do was replicate join Avenue

What went so wrong
>>
>i'm actually a boy!
>>
>>31234824
noice
>>
>>31234399
You know after fighting lusaminilego in UBland? that she tries to kill you but nebby appears and saves the day?

Have Guzma step in instead with a final blow of Golisopod to knock the fusion down.

More could be done but that's a start imo.
>>
>>31234367

-Easier to get the max amount of BP from a mission
-All missions take half the time to complete
-Stars you have from different missions are added together. The greater the chances of getting higher tier facilities. All the more reason to try to max out your Star ranking on different missions.
-Fuck that, the more stars you have from missions will guarantee a certain rank of facility will be achieved. The cut off for guaranteeing you always get 5 star facilities is by getting 5 stars on all missions.
>>
>VIP Safari
There, I made everything better.
>>
>get golden bottlecap 2 days in a row from Treasure Hunt ****
Sometimes this place can be okay.
>>
File: FUCK1.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK1.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
If you *squirm squirm* at me one more time, I'm going to fucking *squirm squirm* my fist right into your ass!
>>
>>31235210
>Shriek!
>>
I’ll leave with this message:
I ride Pokémon a lot!
>>
File: [Laughter Stops].png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter Stops].png
331KB, 600x431px
>>31235210
>"*Gulp* *Gulp* Ahhhhh"
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>31234367
Bringing back the PSS.
>>
>>31235001
>he doesnt know the first facility is always what you suggest
>>
>I like battling female preschoolers
>>
>>31235383
Not him, but that is very useful to know. Time to remodel my plaza.
>>
>>31235288
>"Do you want to use Cut?"
What did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.