[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can mewtwo (THE CLONE) have TWO Mega Evolutions when Mew has none?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How can mewtwo (THE CLONE) have TWO Mega Evolutions when Mew has none?
>>
>>31234057
1+1 = 2
>>
fan service
>>
>>31234079
This is the correct answer.
If mega evolution is a bond between pokemon and trainer, and mewtwo is a loner beast, that didn't even exist prior to some scientists, there's literally no in-universe explanation for it having 2 megas other than fanservice.

They could have said that mewtwo's megas were attempts by some other scientists to recreate the power of mega evolution artifically using mew/mewtwo DNA samples or some bullshit like that, it would have been AT LEAST a bit believable.

That said I like all 3 mewtwos. The megas weren't needed but they're cool.
>>
>>31234333
X or Y?
>>
>>31234057

None yet discovered*
>>
>>31234057
He's so powerful he can use the stones at will.
>>
>>31234535
I like both but I like more how X turns all physical for no reason all of the sudden. So I guess X.
>>
>>31234333

Could easily be explained by Mewtwo being a genetic anomaly and it just happened to get a reaction by those mega stones, hence why it has multiple evolutions.

Mewtwo was also created to be the strongest Pokemon but was imperfect, and we know that Mega stones are closely tied with DNA. We don't know what the stones are exactly, but it could be the DNA of an ancestor Pokemon related to said Pokemon. Obviously it wouldn't have the same exact DNA in the stone or there wouldn't be any change.
>>
>>31234333
>That said I like all 3 mewtwos. The megas weren't needed but they're cool.

Eh. They actively make regular mewtwo worse by virtue of him no longer being the strongest form of himself. The designs themselves aren't terrible but I hate them for that alone, they're incredibly unecessary.
>>
File: tumblr_o39tynZAeC1safvgwo1_1280.png (682KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39tynZAeC1safvgwo1_1280.png
682KB, 1000x1151px
>>31234057
Mew, being actually perfect, has no need for mega evolution.
Mewtwo has a major inferiority complex, and has two forms to compensate.
>>
Why does Charizard have two megas?
>>
Super Boo/Kid Boo
>>
>>31234057
>ancient Pokémon war in Kalos produced an item for a genetinticlly modified Pokémon that's based off the mythical one of a kind Pokémon
>>
>>31234692
I agree, that's kind of exactly what I said actually. They're amazing pokemon on their own but they're completely unnecessary for something that already holds its weight like mewtwo.
>>
>>31234701

There's more of this, right?
>>
>Implying clones can't undergo mutation

Fan service is the answer though
>>
Watch Origins. It implies Mr.Fuji made it.
>>
>>31234057
I want to fuck mega mewtwo Y.
>>
>>31234833

*made the mega stones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.