[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wants for third version/Sequels to SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1473005974701.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473005974701.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>The ability to catch multiple Pokemon in Wild SOS Battles, Wild Double Battles etc (Was actually a thing in Gale Of Darkness for the Gamecube in 2005, but Gamefreak still haven't implemented it into the main series)

>Fix the Bottom Screen Map. Rotom's stupid anime eyes and frame take up like 1/3 of the bottom screen in SM, so make them smaller. Also the whole point of the second screen is to be more convenient, yet in SM clicking the map makes gameplay completely halt and brings up the new menu on the top screen. Not to mention, clicking anywhere but the dead centre makes the map disappear and Rotom do an annoying animation for 4 seconds.
Rework it so you can use the map while playing the actual game without stopping gameplay, and make it fill the Bottom screen. Also, add a feature so you can add tags like "remember to do this here" etc

>In-game National dex

>Every single Pokemon and form has overworld walking and running animations in SM's code, so walking with Pokemon is a completely reasonable request now

>Postgame island with new things, such as powerful rematchable trainers, A nursery with a loop and a non-Tower Clone facility. Don't care if its Battle Frontier style, PWT style or White. Tree Hollow/ Black Tower style. Anything is better than the anti-fun Tree.

>New Alola forms. Awesome/novel concept, that was executed poorly. Only around half of the current ones are good. The other half are either memes (Exeggutor), Ugly (Golem Line) or Ugly Memes ( Persian and Dugtrio lines).

>New Necrozma form/s. Try and make it a permanent one though, I don't want another gimmicky one like Zygarde
>>
Fewer cutscenes, particularly in the first couple hours of the game. Optional tutorial.
>>
File: NEW MEME ALERT.gif (821KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEW MEME ALERT.gif
821KB, 500x500px
>>31233672
Sadly I don't have a "dead" meme alert picture.
german car egas
>>
>>31234055
What does that have to do with this thread?
>>
>>31234078
Absolutely everything.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.