[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remakes Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: RemakeThisPlease.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RemakeThisPlease.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
I recently got hit by a wave of nostalgia from listening to the title screen and I realized how much money I would throw at GF to get a DPPt remake

It's hard to believe that it was 10 years ago that I got into Pokemon.

https://youtu.be/D-WN140wJoI
>>
>>31231200
They were the worst games in the series.
No please.
>>
>>31231200
I want a Platinum Remake instead.
>>
>>31231432
He's talking about DP, not BW.
>>
>>31231457
DP are worst then BW.
without platinium this two are trash.
>>
>>31231200
It's hard to believe Sinnohfetuses are old enough to post here now. It's surreal watching /vp/ change over the years.
>>
>>31231495
the moment gen4 was voted as the most beloved gen and with HGSS having that many fans. I knew /vp/ went to shit. I remember when people were head over hills for XY and now look at it. its apparently the worst pokemon game. give me a break.
>>
Why make a remake of the games are still playable on 3ds?
>>
File: 1481549601329.png (286KB, 995x971px) Image search: [Google]
1481549601329.png
286KB, 995x971px
>>31231200
>Diamond and Pearl Remakes
>With access to 400 different pokemon before the Elite 4
>>
>>31231477
They're fine games. Full of good Pokemon designs and fun content, unlike BW.
>>
I'm playing gen 4 for the first time now (Platium), and I really like it. What do people dislike about it, it's better than gen 3 and 5, so far.
>>
>>31231583
>full of good Pokemon designs
BW is shit yeah but DP is definitely not full of good Pokemon designs. It's where the overdesigned meme started.
>>
Or you could just replay them like a normal person instead of asking GF to do more shitty rehashes.
>>
>>31231543
because they dont want a remake, what they want is a game that brings the handfull of good features those games had, adds them to the existing good features we have, and builds on them properly and in a way everyone can be satisfied.

Its a shame they still haven't learned their lesson from ORAS.
>>
>>31231200
No. You don't want a remake of Sinnoh. You REALLY don't want one! I screamed for Hoenn and got shit in return. You'll get even worse shit.
>>
>>31231200
Stop making the same thread every day.
>>
>>31232179
Sorry, I didn't know there were other threads

>>31232045
I mean, it doesn't look bad honestly. I don't see how its the worst game ever
>>31231987
This, the Poketch was pretty cool. So was Sinnoh Underground
>>
>>31231200
>recently fire up my copy of diamond
HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS SLOW
How did I not notice this when I was younger.
>>
>>31231457
>>31231583
stop. even people who think Platinum is the best game in the series will admit that D/P are unpolished, terrible, boring pieces of shit.

>>31231721
this is my personal list
>new pokemon roster is fillled with shitty baby evos and shitty cross-gen evos (except for my bro togekiss)
>regional dex is terribly designed, only 2 fire-type lines are chimchar and ponyta
>battle music is slow, melodic, and boring, a conplete step-down from gen 3's
>slowness in EVERYTHING. the battles, surfing, the snow route, fucking everything is extremely slow.
>sprites look awkward, almost all of them are striking weird poses, (I worked in game design and I've learned that sprites, especially stationary ones, should not be like they are in DP)
>on the topic of visuals, there was barely any improvement over gen 3's graphics
>Team Galactic is boring and uninspired. It's a reskinned version of Magma/Aqua. we saw the same exact thing with Team Flare.
>Sinnoh is poorly designed, it forces you to backtrack many different times (JRPGs with leveling are never supposed to have backtracking)
>cover legendaries look ridiculous, Palkia just straight up looks stupid, and Dialga isn't that much better.
>the lore of the cover legendaries is also stupid. they have way too much power, making the fact that a child can catch them ridiculous
>started the trend of too many legendaries

that's all I can think of right now.
>>
>>31233260
>stop. even people who think Platinum is the best game in the series will admit that D/P are unpolished, terrible, boring pieces of shit

Yes, and I've heard people who say that B2W2 are the best games in the series also say that BW are absolute shit. Your point is?
>>
>>31233260
>unpolished, terrible, boring pieces of shit
that's Sun and Moon
>>
File: DeleteThis.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
DeleteThis.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>31233500
>>
File: FuckHoenn.jpg (1MB, 3036x2614px) Image search: [Google]
FuckHoenn.jpg
1MB, 3036x2614px
>>31232442
I did the same with a Platinum rom last week. I sunk over 900 hours into JUST my copy of Diamond over the course of 2nd/3rd grade. How I never noticed this confounds me.

I wish I didn't trade in my Platinum card at one point because "Pokemon is for gay babies". The preorder statue gives me painful levels of nostalgia.
>>
>>31233500
>implying they both aren't unpolished pieces of trash
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.