[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie and Gladion switch places. Does it improve SM or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1479920567170.png (1MB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1479920567170.png
1MB, 1280x1087px
Lillie and Gladion switch places.
Does it improve SM or not?
>>
Do they switch personalities, too?
>>
>>31229447
Edgy Lillie is CUTE
>>
>>31229458
probably considering the OP pic
>>
>>31229475
Then no, it doesn't improve SM. If the only difference is that Lillie has Gladion's personality and that Gladion has Lillie's personality, then we basically just have some meme fanfic AU with male!Lillie and fem!Gladion.

On the other hand, it would have been interesting to consider what Gladion would have done in Lillie's place, or what Lillie would have done in Gladion's.
>>
>>31229447
As sexist as this would sound, I'm glad it's not the other way around. A helpless Lillie would at least elicit a good response, but a helpless Gladion just seems pathetic.

That said, a straight-man no-nonsense Lillie is better than her damsel-in-distress form.
>>
>>31229546

>m-males can't be vulnerable, g-guys!

whatever the opposite of Tumblr is, you can just fuck right on back over there
>>
>>31229546
Lillie pissed me off enough being a girl. Having to deal with a guy being constantly self depreciatory and useless while being forced to solve all his damn problems would be enough to make me smash the game. Kill yourself you fucking cuck.
>>
>>31229447
Post more roleswaps
>>
File: 08a.jpg (76KB, 810x640px) Image search: [Google]
08a.jpg
76KB, 810x640px
>>31229447
>improved Gladion
>made Lillie not shit
>>
>>31229619
...so 4chan?
>>
>>31229447
No.
While I like Gladion, compared to Lillie, he's shit.
>>
>>31229447
Chicken X Gladio fans would go buck wild of course
>>
>>31229546
I felt the same way about FE fates with Kamui.
>>
>adventures with best boy and his man-made dog
or
>watching worst girl doing absolutely nothing
>>
>>31229447
This >>31230121
We also wouldn't have the problem of Japan spontaneously jizzing themselves over the concept of lillie.
>>
Gladion would basically be Wally 2.0, only without the illness angle.
>>
I think its a good idea if Sun switch roles between Gladion and Lillie without sacrificing too much of their distinguishing personalities while Moon keeps the canon version.
>>
>>31229687
>Kill yourself you fucking cuck
Wait, I don't get it. Isn't that precisely what that anon was saying, that having a Gladion who acts like Lillie is an unwanted thing?
>>
>>31229447
If you pick the male PC you get original Lillie/Gladion and Lillie romances you, if you pick female you get these two but Gladion now romances you.
Which would you play as?
>>
>>31229619
Quite the contrary; I do think male characters can be vulnerable.

My problem if it's on the same level as Lillie.
>>
>>31229447
assuming you mean lillie ran away with type: null first and gladion ran away with cosmog second and otherwise they are the same characters, i think it would be a vast improvement.

lillie would be a terrified relatively weak willed girl trying to simultaneously protect and tame a living weapon while gladion would be a no-nonsense guy with a spine but who lacks the means to actually defend himself. gladion would be less of a useless set piece than lillie, either becoming a trainer himself or leaning on the player not because "oh no help me" and more because "whelp, this looks like your line of work." meanwhile lillie would have more obvious character growth as she doesn't have to shield type: null from the world but has to keep its designed lethality in check, basically becoming strong enough to guide it, rather than futilely protect it.
>>
>>31229447
>Gladion without his edginess
What's even the point?
>>
>>31230526
You don't like male tsunderes?
>>
>>31230234
So, Moon gets even more goodies than it already has, while Sun gets stuck with even more shit?
>>
>>31230234
Kek, stay cucked, yurifag.
>>
>>31229546
what is Wally
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.