[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash is ready to make Alola great again. Are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: makealolagreatagain.png (521KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
makealolagreatagain.png
521KB, 979x735px
Ash is ready to make Alola great again. Are you?
>>
>>31227671

SM animation is poor quality, low energy! Sad!
>>
Fucking hell they spent more Jill steins campaign than this shit animation
>>
>>31227671
Why does this season look so bad?
>>
>>31227773
My guess is that thanks to Pokemon Go, they realized there are other ways to massively promote Pokemon, and that's why they reduced its budget.
>>
>>31227806

This would have been in production long before Pokémon Go got popular.
>>
>>31227773
>>31227714
>>31227688

>waaaaaaah i want my shitty xyz with muh shitty protag and amour back. i dont want something new
>>
>>31227671
I really like S/M after having put up with B/W (where I last left off). S/M seems to be returning the series back to its roots in some ways.
>>
>>31228001
Look at that screenshot. I don't even watch the ashnime and I feel sorry for you guys. It's shit.
>>
>>31227688
>>31227714
>>31227773
what's wrong with it
I don't know anything about animation
>>
>>31228001

I barely even watched XY. I don't care about Serena, and shipping in general is cancer. So no, that's not my problem. My problem is that the animation looks like garbage.
>>
How the fuck do Totem Pokemon even get to be that size anyways? What's the lore?
>>
>>31230712
Roided up by UB crystals
>>
>>31228149
Describe what an animation is you dipshit
>>
>>31230726
Kartana though
>>
>>31230738

"An animation" is a piece of media consisting of drawn or computer-generated images displayed in a sequence such that they appear to be in motion.

In the context of the post that you're confusingly attacking, however, "animation" refers to the quality of said images, in terms of aspects such as detail, coloration, background, the fidelity of the "motion" of the images, and other such characteristics.

I hope that's a helpful explanation, dipshit.
>>
>>31228040
>screenshot
>animation
nice one. obviously the style they are currently using will have shittier stills.
>>
>>31228040
It looks way better when the film is rolling m8
>>
We love our trial-goers, don't we, folks?
>>
>>31230840
Kartana would otherwise be only about 1 atom in bigness.
>>
>>31230712
Alola has a big league instead of a Pokemon League.
>>
>>31230929
the animation is how many frames there are in the scene and how fluid it looks. What you're reffering to is art style
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.